• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

music George "Joji" Miller (@sushitrash)

1257 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(And before you ask, Yes I know there is a Filthy Frank thread. He is not what that thread is about. This is about Joji... Not the character)

Info: George "Joji" Miller is a 24 year old singer/producer/song-writer. He is signed to media company 88Rising along with other acts such as Rich Brian, Keith Ape and etc. Miller is well known for his absurd, outrageous internet skit show called 'The Filthy Frank Show'Recently, Miller has been "coming out of his shell" by preforming and promoting his actual music. (Please don't associate his actual music with anything Pink Guy related)

Sample of Joji's Work:

Quick disclaimer:

We don't hate George. We just talk about his music, life etc. In a very sarcastic and critical way. We wish the best for him.

D5_TAZMVUAII4dq.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

33-og.jpg

~Gas homie up in the links below~

Twitter: www.twitter.com/sushitrash

Instagram: www.instagram.com/sushitrash

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/chloeburbank

Edited by Peinture de Namjoon

Posted (edited)

I don't quite understand why this is a topic? Are there any issues arising with him?

All I know is that he used to (not sure if he still does) block people who'd comment things about The Filthy Frank Show on his instagram. 

Edited by Meredeath

Posted

I don't quite understand why this is a topic? Are there any issues arising with him?

All I know is that he used to (not sure if he still does) block people who'd comment things about The Filthy Frank Show on his instagram. 

that's probably because Frank isn't him, Frank is a made up character for fun. I read that he gets annoyed when people forget that he isn't just Frank

Posted

that's probably because Frank isn't him, Frank is a made up character for fun. I read that he gets annoyed when people forget that he isn't just Frank

Yeah I'm aware of that, I agree with his move to honestly. A lot of the fan base still try to tell him off for 'breaking the illusion' and it's getting really stale. I'm really happy for the existence of the show and Joji as separate things. 

Posted

Yeah I'm aware of that, I agree with his move to honestly. A lot of the fan base still try to tell him off for 'breaking the illusion' and it's getting really stale. I'm really happy for the existence of the show and Joji as separate things. 

correct. Joji and Frank are two separate beings; Joji is an actual person while Frank is an imaginary character.

I honestly wish that people would leave him alone about the YouTube stuff. 

Posted

there was that stale tea w lily maymac but ...as i said, stale af. joj is pretty chill.

Posted

there was that stale tea w lily maymac but ...as i said, stale af. joj is pretty chill.

I don't even think Joj was that close to her tbh. He seems like an introvert 

Posted

did you guys know joji was the vhs camera operator for the weeknd's music video party monster? ik this is random but i just thought it was pretty cool. i'm not sure but i think the car that was in the weeknd video is the same car that was on the pink guy album cover. i may be wrong though but they look rlly similar :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Doesn't he go to NYU? He must be pretty smart..and have some money to pay for that tuition

Posted

Doesn't he go to NYU? He must be pretty smart..and have some money to pay for that tuition

I think that he did. I believe that he graduated in 2015...

Posted

iirc, he gets really irritated when people refer to him as George and when people ask for "real music". I love all of his music though even if the lyrics are a joke. 

Posted

Whenever I see that floprising posted another picture of him, rich chig, and keith ape I gotta

IMG_3213.thumb.PNG.93e8674cfc3ff6ef58324

IMG_3214.thumb.PNG.872b0c20183f9461f6a57

Posted

There's nothing to talk about.

Whenever I see that floprising posted another picture of him, rich chig, and keith ape I gotta

IMG_3214.thumb.PNG.872b0c20183f9461f6a57

8t

k**th is so uglyt, I really don't get how joji or brian get along with him. I don't remember where I heard him say this (so don't quote lol), but I'm pretty sure brian is just going with it or something along those lines, like he aren't really close with k**th. 

On that note, this would be a better post to just turn into an 88rising general thread, since majority of the guys featured on it are internet rappers/personas. Because it's going to stay boring and die quick if it's just about joji, tbh.

Posted

There's nothing to talk about.

k**th is so uglyt, I really don't get how joji or brian get along with him. I don't remember where I heard him say this (so don't quote lol), but I'm pretty sure brian is just going with it or something along those lines, like he aren't really close with k**th. 

On that note, this would be a better post to just turn into an 88rising general thread, since majority of the guys featured on it are internet rappers/personas. Because it's going to stay boring and die quick if it's just about joji, tbh.

I can honestly smell Keith's breath through my screen smh

Brian is interesting because he's a rapper but also an online personality/meme

Posted

IMG_8373.JPG

IMG_8375.PNG

IMG_8374.PNG