• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It was really hard to find everything again, but here is the original Kiki Kannibal Summary from Hachi on PULL 1.0.

The thread where people can find why Kiki's called a snowflake and why she's on PULL.  Also to show her, since she lurks here, that we're not making up lies haters. Objective proofs, not made up stuffs.

*  Well known as a "Scene Queen" however in one of the recent videos she claimed that "she didn't know what scene was" - from her video: "Get To Know Me PT 3 OF 3 Last video!"

Short Summary:

Kirsten Leigh Ostrenga is known by the internet world as "Kiki Kannibal" - a self proclaimed e-famous scene queen who used her time to gain social media fame. Kiki lived her whole pre-teen and teen life in front of her computer, gaining attention for inappropriate things and selling overpriced plastic jewelry. She received a very bad reputation in the Myspace community after her ex, Danny, died in a police arrest gone wrong.  Kiki was accused of setting up Danny and that led to his death. You can read the whole story here:  http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/kiki-kannibal-the-girl-who-played-with-fire-20110415

Koshechka wrote:

If you listen to "Bubble Pop!" by HYUNA from around 2:25 or so (the entire dub section) it's the exact same as Kiki's "Teen Angst" from around 1:30 off of Rage Kitten XIII.

Here's "Bubble Pop!" by HYUNA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI&feature=related

And Kiki's "Teen Angst":
http://soundcloud.com/kikikannibal/04-teen-angst

Espurr wrote:
Someone pointed this out:
Silent hill soundtrack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXsbCg2y76c

Space Vampyres by Kiki:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp99l4XbYM
jelly wrote:
Ooh, I found something.
In Elgin's Eleven she used dialogue from This Is Spinal Tap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc
In Ultra Violence she sampled A Clockwork Orange. http://vimeo.com/49553745 (last line)

From one of her music videos:

2efnlg9.jpg

Jealous of Dakota?

Pretty_Ugly_Little_Liar_-_View_topic_-_K

While being in Japan a few years ago, she posted Instagram photo of her guitar asking how she can name it:

fghgh.thumb.jpg.b8fec0d1db26cb6fc4cae9fa

Someone commented "Kira Kira is Japanese for sparkles!"
She removed that comment and right after started posting things like this:

ghfgh.thumb.jpg.1415e90865f7f1abbb467555

She added this to her twitter description and one of her video's title:

dai8doll wrote:
キラキラ光る火星のプリンセス(Kira kira hikaru kasei no princess) lmao OMG
Sparkling (shinning) princess from Mars. Okay Kiki

* There's a theory that she's buying followers/subs, making fake accounts (Dakota had been caught on defending herself when she forgot to switch accounts on YT, how many accounts they have? No idea)

She also edits her photos:

sfgsf.thumb.jpg.76d38c619d12ade8f160e88c

One of the biggest problem with Kiki, I guess: hypocrisy and behavior.
As we all (or most of us) knows, few years ago she used to be one of the meanest b*tches online. Known from making fun of people, bulling, treating them badly, looking down on them ect ect

* videos of her bullying in the Rare/ Deleted videos Section.

sdfsdf.thumb.jpg.2623c0968d2c2d106da3663

sesdf.thumb.jpg.8dcfb56b731a32fcefa8e323

Close up to the tweets:

fghfgh.thumb.jpg.b80d43efdb81a7d004b2372

Unfortunately she removed the video but someone summed up what she said in it (from comments under the the post about RS)

1zgdzyb.jpg

kapg5u.jpg

We all know people grow up and changes - but if she did and actually was a better person now - she would own up.
She NEVER even once apologized. She ALWAYS blames other people for absolutely everything and now preaches how bulling is wrong and she was the one people were mean to. That's the problem.
Sending her mean messages, however, is not right, of course, but she's not the one to talk that she's only a victim- she's not at all. Nothing explains such awful behavior, it's not a comedy, it's not funny, it's not smart - it's insulting and wrong. If so many people have a problm with someone's behavior then maybe it would be good to stop and things that maaaaaybe it's too much and not ok?

Edited by itsmenadz
fixed broken links

Posted

Why is scene not dead yet

Posted

It was really hard to find everything again, but here is the original Kiki Kannibal Summary from Hachi on PULL 1.0.

The thread where people can find why Kiki's called a snowflake and why she's on PULL.  Also to show her, since she lurks here, that we're not making up lies haters. Objective proofs, not made up stuffs.

*  Well known as a "Scene Queen" however in one of the recent videos she claimed that "she didn't know what scene was" - from her video: "Get To Know Me PT 3 OF 3 Last video!"

2efnlg9.jpg

Jealous of Dakota?

2el9uvc.jpg

While being in Japan a few years ago, she posted Instagram photo of her guitar asking how she can name it:

2ia6hlc.jpg

2ir7vuv.jpg

* There's a theory that she's buying followers/subs, making fake accounts (Dakota had been caught on defending herself when she forgot to switch accounts on YT, how many accounts they have? No idea)

As we all (or most of us) knows, few years ago she used to be one of the meanest b*tches online. Known from making fun of people, bulling, treating them badly, looking down on them ect ect

2rgfbx5.jpg

o20qc.jpg

Close up to the tweets:

14cv19j.jpg

Unfortunately she removed the video but someone summed up what she said in it (from comments under the the post about RS)

1zgdzyb.jpg

kapg5u.jpg

We all know people grow up and changes - but if she did and actually was a better person now - she would own up.
She NEVER even once apologized. She ALWAYS blames other people for absolutely everything and now preaches how bulling is wrong and she was the one people were mean to. That's the problem.
Sending her mean messages, however, is not right, of course, but she's not the one to talk that she's only a victim- she's not at all. Nothing explains such awful behavior, it's not a comedy, it's not funny, it's not smart - it's insulting and wrong. If so many people have a problm with someone's behavior then maybe it would be good to stop and things that maaaaaybe it's too much and not ok?

If you have any screencaps, videos ect proofs for her behavior feel free to post here.

Most of the pics are not showing up for me saying tinypic image has been moved or deleted

Posted

2efnlg9.jpg

Jealous of Dakota?

2el9uvc.jpg

2ia6hlc.jpg

2ir7vuv.jpg

2rgfbx5.jpg

o20qc.jpg

Close up to the tweets:

14cv19j.jpg

1zgdzyb.jpg

kapg5u.jpg

If you have any screencaps, videos ect proofs for her behavior feel free to post here.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kiki_Kannibal I found here a little more information about her. all pictures are visible :) 

Posted

Again, sorry guys - I did not realize the image links were broken.  I've fixed them and this time they won't disappear. :D

Posted

I came across this Rolling Stone article of her life story:  http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/kiki-kannibal-the-girl-who-played-with-fire-20110415

Sure she did a lot of things to garner hate, but she also seeme to have suffered a lot.

- She was bullied (maybe thats why she started bullying as well)

- She resorted to homeschooling (and till this day she doesn't know how to connect with real people. Also that's maybe why Dakota is not the best at interacting with people either.)

- Her life was threatened by cyberusers (They threatened to kill her cat, then her pet cat was really kidnapped and most likely killed.)

- She was Involved in statutory rape and an emotionally abusive relationship when she was around 14 with an 18/19-year-old.

- Sexual harassment and an overblown amount of ridicule online. On top of that, she was slandered for killing her ex-boyfriend whom accidentally killed himself (by police account). His family also pressed charges against her. The hate escelated because of that as well.

- The police didn't really take action to help her because none of the things happened were really considered criminal acts. Her family had to move because of how dangerous it became. Her father lost his job. The family ended up bankrupt. 

And it is no surprise that Dakota paved her own way out of that and left for another country.

After reading that article, it's so clear to me how every internet personality is a weak and vulnerable human being behind the screen. Sure they did terrible things and it's unavoidable that people will take revenge in unimaginable ways. In essence, the danger is real and people should be careful about their conduct on the internet. On the internet it's never a criminal act. It's free speech. (Unless they establish new laws about that.)

Posted

Honestly Kiki Kannibal is like a slight Mira ( Kanadajin3 ) in my book, they both blame other people and never own up to it.

Posted

Since Kiki messed up big this time, I'll be updating this summary page again and also fix the broken image links as soon as I've got time. :D

Posted

Since Kiki messed up big this time, I'll be updating this summary page again and also fix the broken image links as soon as I've got time. :D

We'll be waiting..... :doge: