• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Kanadajin3 Videos

3310 posts in this topic

Posted

I really want to shave her eyebrows off. Just to see how it looks.

Posted

It's funny you say that, whenever I see her face all I can think is how much I want to fix her makeup. That white shadow/falsies style that gaijin gals use just makes her eyes look even further apart, like they'll slide off at any moment.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5hM6lp8iyQ 

so now she drunk vlogs. i feel so odd watching this

like she is trying really hard to make it seem like shes at some important party. i feel like i am watching a bad jersey shore video.

Edited by Himekaji

Posted

like she is trying really hard to make it seem like shes at some important party. i feel like i am watching a bad jersey shore video.

I... I... feel dirty after watching this...!

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but she just looks so gross all the time.

Video also sucked.

Edited by Dyabolical

Posted

Hahahr! That's exactly what I thought. The "party" looked like a normal day at a beach, but Mira's excessive enthusiasm just gives second-hand embarrassment---and not because she's apparently drunk.

Besides; it's really stupid to jump into the sea when you're completely smashed. Does she not realize how dangerous that is? Mira, Mira. tsk tsk.

Posted (edited)

The watermelon is more entertaining than her..

Edited by Hime

Posted

I wonder if she really even has Japanese friends. She's only ever seen with other gaijin.

Posted (edited)

lol at her japanese in that video. "YABEEYYY"

I feel like she's desperately trying to be relevant...

Edited by Kitsune

Posted

i felt bad watching the video. and yeah, does she have any japanese friends?

Posted

Her Japanese was awfully unintelligible in that video. Also, what was up with those monkey-sounds in the first 15 seconds of the video? I would be so embarrassed. :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

I'm sure she has Japanese friends or acquaintances that she hangs out with. It's not that difficult to make friends as a foreigner, especially since there are a lot of young Japanese that want to learn about international cultures. I don't believe she presents her nasty Internet personality in public or among her neighbors, so they don't see that side of her often. Also, I don't believe they are the kind of people that spend much time browsing Youtube or are interested in Jvloggers. Most of my friends and peers here in Japan(I'm married to a Japanese man/legitimate permanent resident) don't look into that side of pop culture. If I was a crazy bitch online with dozens of sockpuppet accounts, or even had a public Youtube channel, they would have no idea unless I told them. 

Yeah,  she always displays mush-mouthed, simple Japanese skill. Alcohol or not. I would never mistake her for "White Japanese" or Native. :|

Edited by 脳漿炸裂外人
avoid double post

Posted

When you guys mention that young japanese people are interested into other cultures that means that they are not enough japanese for her lol

Posted

Sooo what do you guys think about her bikini in the video, the bottom especially? In the comments when someone was asking about it she said 'Japanese fashon', yes 'fashon' not 'fashion', anyway is it really in style there? Because it looks trashy I think.. Sorry if someone likes it xD