• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is anyone getting this message?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i got this message twice already and idk what it means. i asked the users (both) and no answer. is anyone else getting the same url?

(Screenshot removed)

Edited by Rhea
Screenshot removed

Posted

I haven't, bue that looks loek it moght be a virus so don't click it. The fact you gotghat from two different accounts is strange. Who are thwy even talkidn about?

Posted

I haven't, bue that looks loek it moght be a virus so don't click it. The fact you gotghat from two different accounts is strange. Who are thwy even talkidn about?

ya girl just clicked it. some guy who they claim to be bad. i have no idea what's going on????

Posted

The first account has been banned but make sure you report this account as well. It seems a lot of users have received this message. Apparently there was a post with this on lolcow as well

Posted

It's spam from some users with a vendetta, we keep banning the users as soon as we get the reports. I tightened our anti-spam measures some, but if they keep coming, just keep reporting, please.

I removed the links from the opening post so as to not give this matter the attention they want.