• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

About Insecurities

99 posts in this topic

Posted

i have a high-pitched voice and sometimes i really fucking hate it and deepen it on purpose.

I didn't really like mine much I was a teenager, Voice changing seemed rather slow during puberty and it still sounded a bit high-ish during late teens, which was rather irritating to be dealing with during college.

Posted

My whole face. I have a very babyish face : very round, almond eyes, lil fat nose (like Venus's one) thin straight lips that makes me look like I'm gonna kill someone when I smile, MASSIVE ugly ass fatty cheeks.

I plan to make some surgery for getting a whole new face. I can't deal with it anymore. I abuse of the Snow app for getting the perfect selfie without looking like a baby face on an adult body... 

People think it's really adorable to have baby like face, especially the squishy fat cheeks, but honestly, I look ridiculous with make up, even the contouring can't help. The worst part is people assuming that I'm between 15 and 18. Never more. And got shitty quotes like "You're too young to understand it like.. How a 16 years old girl can understand adult things lol!" and I'm almost 24... It can be flattering to look younger, but in my case, this is just fucking boring to show my identy card to the whole world because 99% of people I meet/know think I'm underage...

Recently, I got a tummy and noticed that I lost my thigh gap and got hips. Most of my friend said that my thick thighs are kinda sexy, but I'm super ashamed of it. Even seeing some artist like Sakimi Chan, over abusing of the thickness makes me sick. I need my lil thighs back :'(

My hair. Curly and thick. Yurk... Wish I had straight hair instead burning those fucking ugly curls with my flat iron. 

Posted (edited)

-I'm 17 (shh) but look very underdeveloped. It's frustrating when the "thing" right now is to be thick. And it's incredibly annoying when relatives that haven't seen me in years expect me to have grown by now, and are surprised that I still look like a 12-year old.

-I struggle to gain weight

-My arms are too skinny

-My boobs are small. That's my biggest insecurity.

-My hair is frizzy and dead because I bleached it

-I'm too quiet and struggle to make friends. I hate that about myself.

Face-wise, I do feel pretty. It's just my body that I hate. Partly because of my bf, since he'd always tell me he liked large breasts. Oh jeez I feel a lump in my throat writing this... 

I have the same problem. I'm 21, and look like literally someone who hasn't gone through puberty, especially since the last  year when I have gotten underweight due to a lot of stress. I've never been really big, but in high school I had a normal weight at least and had nice hips. At that time I was only insecure about my face full of acnea. When i didn't have it anymore (ironically, it was when I didn't care about it after trying so much to get rid of it), and when I cut my hair 3 years ago, I started to accept myself, accept my small boobs,trying to love myself more. And it started well. But now I feel the most insecure again, of my body, even my face that I liked I don't fin it pretty anymore when I look in the mirror. Just like you it's mostly partly because my bf likes everything that I'm not. But that's on me. 

Edited by Voielactee

Posted

i really hate my baby hairs so much. also my sideburns are so noticeable its embarrassing i always try to hide them with my long hair. : ( also my cheeks are so chubby and i try to contour them but it doesn't seem to help out much. 

Posted (edited)

I'm smol

smol

asf (props if you got the reference)

I'm barely five feet, but most people say the find that cute. Nope, I find tall women insanely attractive. I can't wear maxi dresses/skirts, even if I really like them. 

My butt sticks out a lot and I don't like it because some grown men won't stop looking at it. So I avoid doing squats and stuff to I flatten it like a pancake. Seems to work. I can't wear skirts otherwise. 

Why must I have flat boobies

I have a mustache??? why???? why do I have chest hair????? what??? 

I have a babyish face. Seriously, plus my height, people confuse me for a kid. The worst was when a guy thought I was TWELVE. And I'm turning 18 next year.

I have thin hair. I wish mine was real thick and nice. I love curly hair, but my hair always looks as if it was flat ironed. It looks nice, but no, I want curls.

My hair. Curly and thick. Yurk... Wish I had straight hair instead burning those fucking ugly curls with my flat iron. 

GIRL LETS SWITCH

Edited by I have a crush on No03

Posted

I'm smol

smol

asf (props if you got the reference)

I'm barely five feet, but most people say the find that cute. Nope, I find tall women insanely attractive. I can't wear maxi dresses/skirts, even if I really like them. 

My butt sticks out a lot and I don't like it because some grown men won't stop looking at it. So I avoid doing squats and stuff to I flatten it like a pancake. Seems to work. I can't wear skirts otherwise. 

Why must I have flat boobies

I have a mustache??? why???? why do I have chest hair????? what??? 

I have a babyish face. Seriously, plus my height, people confuse me for a kid. The worst was when a guy thought I was TWELVE. And I'm turning 18 next year.

I have thin hair. I wish mine was real thick and nice. I love curly hair, but my hair always looks as if it was flat ironed. It looks nice, but no, I want curls.

GIRL LETS SWITCH

i have curly hair, it used to be thick but i'm having hair fall recently so i'm losing quite a hair. a lot of people tell me i look MORE beautiful when i have straight hair so i feel offended that i can't be beautiful with the hair i have. i'm 5'7 but i want to be 5'9 or 5'10 and i do get mistaken to be older than my actual age.

squats make your butt flat? lol i did squats for a month but it made my butt plump. my butt isn't flat but it's between big and not big tho.

Posted

i'm so insecure about my teeth, i did not take care of them and kept drinking nothing but soda its embarrassing i wish i would've listened to my mom we cant exactly afford to get the proper surgery for my teeth i'm quite worried about getting all my teeth taken out ;( 

i used to be quite insecure about my face i'm mixed with white and Vietnamese (i did not grew up in the culture i am native in america) my features would always be picked out unlike my brother and sister who looked white rather then me who looks mixed i still struggle with this but im alot better at accepting me. sometimes its hard but i'm alot better. 

my body isn't the best and i am trying to work out more and drink more water so i can feel better about myself, i hope in the long run i can get the results i would like to see (think of any ripped man on the planet) i actually enjoy going to the gym and working with weights it helps with my stress.

Posted

I really hate my teeth. They're genetically more yellow than normal ones and the two front ones have white spots. Even though they're also kinda crooked my dentist never wanted me to get braces. Whitening them would definitely help but it seems too dangerous to me.

Overall my face is pretty asymmetrical, especially my nose. I hate it. I look better with glasses and in a mirrored pictures for some reason tho.

I have small hooded eyes and it's so difficult to do make-up, so I basically just end up putting on fake lashes. I envy people with a huge space on their lids. As my eyes are small it's also hard for me to put contacts in. 14mm ones almost look like scleras.

I have lot of body hair including small mustache and hairs around my nipples. Is that normal? I usually pluck it all but I hate it cuz it hurts. I used to have problems with my arm hairs too but once my classmate told me she finds it cute and that really helped me to accept them. 

I'd want to have a cuter face. I'm pretty small - 160cm and 45kg with no big ass nor boobs. I might have some aging problem or idk but it kind of hurt me to hear my mom say I'm starting to look adult with more wrinkles. (I'm 18) I don't wanna be old. I feel like a kid inside and never wanna have adult responsibilities nor job. I don't get it why anyone would want it.

I think I feel better about myself nowadays  than how I used to, probably because of my boyfriend who keeps telling me I'm pretty and he loves me. I'm really grateful to have him. 

Posted

in general i just dislike me, and i know i just have an average face but since i was about 11 i was so miserable and rarely left the house. i leave the house now though haha. 

im insecure about my chin, its kinda small and has a dimple (you can only see it in some lights though), i really wanna get surgery soon. my jaw has a lot of muscle on it which makes my face really round and not in a good way, i think if i got surgery/fillers on my chin my jaw might look better, but otherwise ill probably get something done oof

to be fair, if i just wore a bit of makeup id probably be ok with myself