About Insecurities

45 posts in this topic

Posted

My side profile is very flat looking and I hate it. 

Posted

Idk if I'm just insecure about my body or I have gender dysphoria but I hate how about body is so feminine. I have the typical hour-glass figure and I'm pretty chubby. I love my hips, waist and legs but I hate my boobs, shoulders, arms, and my double chin. I want to look more androgynous on my top half of my body. 

Posted

I have really bad blackheads on my nose and I can never seem to get rid of them. They are so many and so packed together. I have been doing treatments to get rid of them for two years and they wont go away. There is literally hundreds. My family likes to make it a talking point too. Also I have never liked my hands or stomach. 

Posted

- I hate my eyes, they're uneven, small and close-set. The shape ugly and I can't even fix it without eyeliner looking all fucked up. Also dark circles

- I have an upturned, wide pig nose and it's ugly af. Worst thing is my sister has like a small ski-slope nose

- I also have a wide round face and I wish it was more oval

- I have very little eyebrow hair and without make-up it looks like I don't have any, making my five head into a six head

- My skin is also not doing to well, but that might be because of stress

- I have a lot of birthmarks/moles and it's not only ugly, it's also giving me cancer scares

- I have fat legs, wide hips but no ass

Posted

Oh boy, two years ago would be easier to tell things I didn't hate about myself, but I think I am getting better at the self esteem thing. Little by little, at least.

Right now what bothers me are the dark under my eyes. I've had them since forever because my sleep schedule is really messed up since I was a kid. Also, one of my vertebra is malformed which makes my back look like a "S", it gives an impression that my stomach is bigger, I don't know. But it is something I can't change, so I have to live with this, I guess. And my tighs are fat, which makes the process of buying clothes a little harder. 

It seems a lot now but when I was a teenager I hated my whole existence. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Dreamingofblues

Posted

I started a diet because I finally realized how unhealthy and big I've gotten. I can't believe I had to have a fucking calculator tell me that I'm "obese" and had a profile photo of my body taken to realize that I have twee arms and legs on a pear body. I look like Gaara's gourd with toothpicks stuck in and a growing double chin. I've had this weird gut since I was a kid and no matter how hard I exercised I've never been able to get rid of it. Thick thighs save lives, but they ruined every single pair of jeans that I've owned. I cannot tell you how many times I've ripped a hole near my crotch or butt by stretching or bending over. I miss being a teenager because I was skinnier then and didn't look pregnant in every video or picture. 

Posted

-Originally oily skin as a teen, now insanely dry. (I can't tell what the texture's like but probably awful.)

-Wavy hair that looks okay sometimes. Bangs don't work for me, as much as I like them. I may have less hair than I used to. I worry over it but I can't tell. And I have a bald-ish patch from parting my hair in the middle since I was born.

-A nose that looks like a rudder on a boat.

-Thick thighs/hip but not as proportional butt.

-Small, brown eyes that disappear when I smile.

-Feet a size 9.5 or 10 depending on the shoe.

-I might have an annoying voice. I can't tell how I sound to people. I think I'm fine but sometimes I get misunderstood.

-I only consider myself female because I have the XX genes and everything that entails. But I don't feel masculine or feminine.

-Crooked pinky fingers.

-Little belly pooch thing that I can't get rid of.

-I worry my personality's as shitty as the snowflakes on here. Or worse.

Posted (edited)

I usually am somewhat confident. I'm blessed with clear skin (occasionally I'll get a stress pimple), a good body with a small waist. lmao I guess its just human nature to still hate how you look no matter what 

- I hate my nose. its a little down turned and has this bump that makes every profile picture of me look gross

- my eyelid creases are different?? lmao its so frustrating 

- I have a round face and always feel so insecure around girls with smaller faces and good jaw lines

- (honestly can't tell if this one's true or if I just feel fat but) I feel like I carry weight in my arms and they always look fat when I wear dresses or tanks, its something I'm SUPER self conscious about

-I feel like my weight is never good enough for me, I constantly thrive to lose 5 pounds

-MY EYE BAGS oh my god, i need to wear concealer any time I go out. I look like I haven't slept for 3 days 

Edited by peachjar

Posted

-my pores always feel so clogged and my skin always feel so dehydrated

-i have so many blackheads

-i have wide face

-i have butt dimples

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by PineappleVera

Posted (edited)

i don't like my nose. people say it's cute, it's a button nose, etc. still, i don't like it :/ i've been told it's not flat, but i wish it's still... higher? but i feel like it will ruin the proportion of my face. it's not that wide either, but i wish it's slimmer

my lips. gah. i hate it when they go dry. i REALLY think i'm ugly when my lips are dry. 

i have an overbite/overjet/whatever you call it. the good thing? it's not that severe. it doesn't really ruin my face but... still, it makes me so damn insecure orz. i'm saving up to get jaw alignment and braces. 

Edited by polvoron

Posted

- My deep set eyes made me look tired and older, considering having a filler but i wonder if i do it would i learn to accept myself or just hide it..

- Because genetic, i have quite hairy face and my sebaceus filaments look like blackhead.

- Getting compared with my younger sister because our similar appearance (some even mistaken us for a twins) and ppl used to compare us based on our personality and intelligence

Posted (edited)

• My eyes are unsymmetrical. The fact that they're hooded wouldn't bother me if they were just evenly hooded tbh, but it's basically impossible to apply makeup evenly when your eyes aren't. 
  • My hair is just... unfortunate. It's so fine and sparse and greasy and flat that I can't really do anything with it and my hairline is offensive. Also my eyebrows are really sparse. It's the opposite problem that some of the hairy people have on here tbh. I don't even shave my legs but I'll also probably be bald by the time I'm thirty. I'm so jealous of people with thick hair, you can do so much with it!
  • My skin is lot better than it used to be but I still have some hyperpigmentation. It's still very oily and I do break out sometimes. Right now my whole forehead and both my cheeks are absolutely covered in tons of little pimples. I get so bitter when someone gets like two pimples and calls it a 'breakout' because I deal with shit like this.
  • I'm skinny-fat as hell, I don't weigh that much but I look so big, my thighs are huge especially and because of digestive issues I'm pretty much always bloated. Mostly I'm just too lazy/anxious to go to the gym.
  • I have a huge forehead. Also because my skin is oily it gets so shiny it's like a goddamn satellite on my face. Somehow I have a horseface and a moonface all at once, it's really a miracle.
  • I'm short and it's the worst - I look dumpy as fuck, I can't reach anything, I look stupid in group pictures. I hate when people say 'wow you're so petite and cute' it's so infantalizing. I don't want to be smol and precious uwu, I'm an adult who wants to be treated like one. And my babyface doesn't help. I want to be six feet tall and strike fear into people's hearts.
Edited by foxing

Posted

-Giant and clogged pores. No matter how much I clean my skin I cant get rid of my blackheads,  I have had this issue since I was like 12. My skin on my nose, some of my cheeks, and my chin are a lost cause at this point. 

-I am about 40 pounds overweight and I hate it. No matter how much I work out I ruin it by stress eating. 

-I have a horseface/masculine face and its emphasized by my widows peak and ugly nose. : ))) 

-dandruff, literally nothing i've tried works. 

-flat forehead

-goblin body, long arms short legs. You get the idea