About Insecurities

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm slouching. i have such a bad posture it kills me. I started to try and be more aware of my body and straighten my back... but you know, it's hard work and i get tired easily, even from that. 

I also have the bad habit of comparing my looks to others, and i think i'm average over all. if i paid more attention to my clothes and hair, i'd be above average [i have a decent impression of myself, and sometimes i wonder just how bad i really look? would i believe it if people told me so?] 

my face ruins everything though.. at least this is what i think. my face is boring. i have a wide nose and a pretty big mouth/lips. but not the 'trendy way'. in my opinion, my eyes are much like Kanadajin's ... hell, in a way she could be my sister O.o [but only if we took in consideration the face, and maybe skin color]. i generally have a sad expression on my face and it's really tiring to try and change that. 

Did you girls/guys try grape seed oil for your acne scars? i heard it can help with healing [do some research before buying it]. I also have large pores, and i used a VERY heavy face cream [mostly to protect against the cold] and i noticed that after a few days of use, my pores became smaller. but once i stopped using it, they returned to their usual size ¬¬ This cream is a Romanian brand trusted by many generations of women, and made with royal-jelly [so i guess not vegan, but 100% natural]. 

Posted

My acne scars are deep holes. I used to pick at blackheads as a teen due to anxiety. Pore primer can only do so much. Exfoliating every week or so helped shrink them a bit but they're still there.

My face is super oily. I cannot skip showers or my face will be coated in grease. This means I have to wake up early to dry and style my looong thick hair. 

I have a short neck. It makes my shoulders look huge and when I gain even a little weight I look like I have no jaw :( I hate it and I wish there was something to do about it.

Posted

I hate that I look like a boiled egg in a pair of trousers.

I feel I need to be taken to the ugly home immediately. So I can just sit there and be ugly with other uglies.

Posted

I actually hate my face and body in general but the thing i absolutely hate most about myself is my extremely thin hair. It's not just fine, it's super thin. I can't grow it out, I can't do anything with it. I also have to wash my hair everyday or else it just looks gross and even more thin. I can't afford extensions other than clip ins, which i've tried several times. But they hurt and the clips can show easily. My hair is definitely the thing i'm most insecure about, i just wish i had normal hair. 

Posted

my weight fluctuates so much and i have stretch marks on my shoulders chest and hips and i hate it more than anything