• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Anisa Jomha/Raihnbowkidz [iDubbbz's Girlfriend]

162 posts in this topic

Posted

Is nobody going to say anything about this terrible photoshop?

047C9D0B-E216-4251-A54C-117D247990C6.jpeg

I actually laughed out loud lmao it's 3 a.m. 

Her brain must be the size of a goldfish lol. The curtain is obviously curving. Unless she's making fun of bad Photoshop? She's stupid enough to post this unironically though...

Posted

047C9D0B-E216-4251-A54C-117D247990C6.jpeg

It's from her newest video where she preaches that "ALL INSTAGRAM IS FAKE, EVERYONE PHOTOSHOPS. If you edit yourself you're INSECURE, love your TRUE SELF UWU)". Which is fucked considering all her friends she sucks up to (Mariah Mallad, Pokimane, Lia/sssniperwolf, etc.) insanely photoshop and edit their photos. Another instance of her putting other women down to pull herself up.

She revealed new things in her stream from her search results:

1) SO hardworking with research on her newest self love video to destroy instagram thots by googling "instagram vs reality" 
2)First person that pops up when she types up "instagram" in the search bar is Chris Ray Gun.
3) Her google account is connected to no matter which computer she uses(San Diego/Edmonton) so these search results are not outdated.
fsfsfs.thumb.jpg.bf7f2c3a41cd12647648141

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted (edited)

i used to follow her lolcow thread but honestly i forgot about it because there wasn't much milk. but omg i didn't know about that "Tea" girl i'm gagging. she's so insecure due to her past. i remember one time on stream she was talking about an abusive ex who took her to a strip club and she waited in the car while he went inside. she says he told her something like "you will never look like the girls in there".

Edited by starlit

Posted

kind of late but yea and this is old news but Max is a cunt and Kat is a snake.

1489708584845.thumb.jpg.70bda0d493d91407

Nah fam. Xantia was crazy. She was making up all kinds of inconsistent stories around this time, before deleting all her profiles. Max and Katt didn't get together until months after he left Xan. 

Posted

a boob job for what??? she already has boobs??????????? hasn't she complained how they're too big????????? what the actual heck

Posted (edited)

She’s going to look like a whale who’s given birth to 5 kids if she makes her boobs bigger than they already are....

Ian is really becoming one cringy cuck dude. Going through such lengths of tolerating Anisas personality and now paying for a boob job. Is he that desperate? Now I’m thinking he really was a virgin before Anisa, there’s no other way I can understand why he’s maintaining such a toxic relationship in which Anisa depends solely on him in pretty much every way. She’s able to stay in the US thanks to him, the few views she gets in her videos are because of him, and now he’s paying for a boob job? This is to weird, even for me lol. I would never ask my boyfriend to pay for my plastic surgeries. It’s almost like he is her sugar daddy at this point. Sad....

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted

The thing I always wonder is...Will she leave him once she gets everything she wants out of him? Or stay because of his fame?

Posted

No wonder she wants that play button so bad. Pretty soon she won't even qualify for it lmao

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 5.13.34 AM.png

Posted (edited)

Apparently she's not getting bigger boobs she's getting them evened out so they will be more symmetrical? She said when she lost weight one was bigger than the other or something.  

Edited by selene

Posted

Apparently she's not getting bigger boobs she's getting them evened out so they will be more symmetrical? She said when she lost weight one was bigger than the other or something.  

That makes more sense. But still goes against her "Love yourself the way you are" message

Posted

I wonder how hard it would be to seduce Ian away from this nasty harpy.

Posted

I wonder how hard it would be to seduce Ian away from this nasty harpy.

Tbh it looks like both are toxic af to each other. They deserve each other lol