• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7045 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Also, when someone takes a picture of you, the camera can easily cause you to gain 10ish lbs (5 kilos). But standing in front of a mirror and able to position yourself well, suck in some parts, and good angles... you can obviously change yourself.

I think she's gorgeous in both pics, but unfortunately her personality is just a huge turn off to me. Maybe if she wasn't a Twitch celeb, she would've grown and matured into a better person but this is where she's at so :shrugs:

Edited by Athena

Posted (edited)

I mean the difference is really quite shocking look at these pics, all from her own gram. the ones she took herself makes her waist look tiny like, half of her butt. but in the group pic her waist is like the same as her butt. idk about angles or whatsoever but i was shook when i saw it lul whatever other people say... if yall cant see it then yall blind or smth

3C6EB7B0-38BE-47CF-B7DF-2137AABB73CB.png

60B5EC44-FC98-4E9E-B264-13B231798B70.png

817A90A8-C75B-4718-98CC-A666E1383443.png

her waist seems so much smaller because of the high waisted pants and crop top(not claiming that she doesent edit) they are always super flattering and bring out the curves also you can see how angles on the other two pictures are basically the same. 

Good pose/angles and clothes that fit the best can actually change a looooot

Edited by Something

Posted

I mean the difference is really quite shocking look at these pics, all from her own gram. the ones she took herself makes her waist look tiny like, half of her butt. but in the group pic her waist is like the same as her butt. idk about angles or whatsoever but i was shook when i saw it lul whatever other people say... if yall cant see it then yall blind or smth

3C6EB7B0-38BE-47CF-B7DF-2137AABB73CB.png

60B5EC44-FC98-4E9E-B264-13B231798B70.png

817A90A8-C75B-4718-98CC-A666E1383443.png

She photoshopped her body in the first and third picture. Go back a bit for evidence of photoshop for the first .

As for the third picture, the pixels on the waist to the left (my left) are off and you can see some discolorment. Along with that, the lines of the black crop top are abnormally jagged. 

Posted

I think her shoulders are too narrow to be an apple shape; I think she's more of an apple-pear hybrid. Honestly, I'd kill to have small shoulders and upper arms like her. Like for her size I think she has pretty thin shoulders. 

Posted

Wow a lot to catch up on, but its nice to see @jenny01 still trying to derail to no avail.

Firstly: Did anyone see this? (Other than @isitwierdtolike)Average_Instahoe_llc.thumb.PNG.acd4d8829

So many questions. Is this is where Twitch is going? Holy hell they are going to kill their viewerbase faster than YouTube's if they continue to fund ventures of this derivative, and quite frankly pointless nature. ( I also recall Poki saying how she wasn't into being an actress on her podcast, but this is clearly not acting? Are we going to see the real Poki? Probably not; as she will have to keep up the persona of the wholesomeness even more.)

Also what company are they talking about? Is she a CEO? What's the company called? (Basic Instahoe LLC? TwitchThots Ltd? ProLeech Inc?)

People will say what they will about the Kardashians, but at least even they don't try to be anything other than themselves (shallow, materialistic, and petty people) giving a spotlight to Poki to showcase her fake wholesomeness is really stupid and pointless, while also tarnishing the credibility of other women in gaming having more to offer other than ships and photoshop.

Also in the pictures below you see two of the most authentic captures of Poki's persona:

Poki_Chub.thumb.PNG.ccd3193e44dd03f565f8Thotimane.thumb.PNG.663779750a443cbe3b69

On the left, you have an average out of shape girl on vacation with her friends (probably enjoyed one too many mai tais and hotel buffets). Is anyone to judge? Who honestly really cares how chubby she's getting in the tummy? What makes it infuriatingly fake; is the photo on the right.

Valkyrae had already posted the left photo on her socials, being all wholesome and shit, and Poki had to be a complete sociopath and start posing like a thot with her friends (who btw, were all just posing normally to take a photo to commemorate their vacation) just to take photo (which is shopped btw) that shows off her "figure". Like, does this bitch know how to turn off? YOU'RE ON VACATION! ffs.

Lastly, probably most off tangent, does anyone else think her style is terrible? Like apart from the dresses she wears, the constant crop-top and tights look is so basic, while any other of the shirts she wears seem like she wears them because she thinks "they make a statement" (which ironically lessens the effect, if that's the reason she's wearing them). I dunno... thoughts?

Posted

Wow a lot to catch up on, but its nice to see @jenny01 still trying to derail to no avail.

Firstly: Did anyone see this? (Other than @isitwierdtolike)Average_Instahoe_llc.thumb.PNG.acd4d8829

So many questions. Is this is where Twitch is going? Holy hell they are going to kill their viewerbase faster than YouTube's if they continue to fund ventures of this derivative, and quite frankly pointless nature. ( I also recall Poki saying how she wasn't into being an actress on her podcast, but this is clearly not acting? Are we going to see the real Poki? Probably not; as she will have to keep up the persona of the wholesomeness even more.)

Also what company are they talking about? Is she a CEO? What's the company called? (Basic Instahoe LLC? TwitchThots Ltd? ProLeech Inc?)

People will say what they will about the Kardashians, but at least even they don't try to be anything other than themselves (shallow, materialistic, and petty people) giving a spotlight to Poki to showcase her fake wholesomeness is really stupid and pointless, while also tarnishing the credibility of other women in gaming having more to offer other than ships and photoshop.

Also in the pictures below you see two of the most authentic captures of Poki's persona:

Poki_Chub.thumb.PNG.ccd3193e44dd03f565f8Thotimane.thumb.PNG.663779750a443cbe3b69

On the left, you have an average out of shape girl on vacation with her friends (probably enjoyed one too many mai tais and hotel buffets). Is anyone to judge? Who honestly really cares how chubby she's getting in the tummy? What makes it infuriatingly fake; is the photo on the right.

Valkyrae had already posted the left photo on her socials, being all wholesome and shit, and Poki had to be a complete sociopath and start posing like a thot with her friends (who btw, were all just posing normally to take a photo to commemorate their vacation) just to take photo (which is shopped btw) that shows off her "figure". Like, does this bitch know how to turn off? YOU'RE ON VACATION! ffs.

Lastly, probably most off tangent, does anyone else think her style is terrible? Like apart from the dresses she wears, the constant crop-top and tights look is so basic, while any other of the shirts she wears seem like she wears them because she thinks "they make a statement" (which ironically lessens the effect, if that's the reason she's wearing them). I dunno... thoughts?

that description reminds me... did anyone else care to watch the vid that described her show?? she was like yeah im super excited about my show and she was like maybe i can even start my own makeup line!! (prolly not her exact words but this is generally what she said i believe) her having her own show already got me but now shes trying to start a makeup line.. its a pretty big difference, trying to appeal to the makeup industry and the 12 year old boys on twitch! she has followers but those people aren’t gonna buy mascaras and liners... and whatever happened to my passion is gaming lol i realize that doing makeup is a lot of girls’ dream job but that and what she does online (different styles of posts and stuff on social media compared to other gaming girls) just makes me think she would use gaming as a jumpboard to get famous and if she does get into the makeup industry shes gonna just give up video games

Posted

that description reminds me... did anyone else care to watch the vid that described her show?? she was like yeah im super excited about my show and she was like maybe i can even start my own makeup line!! (prolly not her exact words but this is generally what she said i believe) her having her own show already got me but now shes trying to start a makeup line.. its a pretty big difference, trying to appeal to the makeup industry and the 12 year old boys on twitch! she has followers but those people aren’t gonna buy mascaras and liners... and whatever happened to my passion is gaming lol i realize that doing makeup is a lot of girls’ dream job but that and what she does online (different styles of posts and stuff on social media compared to other gaming girls) just makes me think she would use gaming as a jumpboard to get famous and if she does get into the makeup industry shes gonna just give up video games

Yeah, I've got this vibe from her in the past, I just think she is extremely fixated on fame and fortune, the whole "I'm A GaMer ToO!" schtick was just her niche to break into celebrity. 

Posted

i get giddy when i see your round ups.  and her style is so bizarre.  also in this picture shes next to three very fit and small girls, so im thinking seeing a side by side is messing with my head.  there has to be either a ton of extra fabric on that dress or she has truly ballooned on vacation.  the differences in the pictures from just days prior is insane.

the entire trailer is cringe.  there's a point where scarra is grilling about the camera.  i wonder if this is part of the reason they're all separated now?  seems like she takes anything with clout and nothing that is actually right for her.  she isnt the female face of twitch,  at least i dont see it that way.   she isnt even really a gamer anymore.  of all the women they could have picked,  why her?  because shes fake ass bubble gum and desperate for fame?  recipe for failure if you ask me.  should have been someone else.  not, 'watch me act like a kpop star and insult anyone who comes near me in numbers'.   you ever notice that? shes not friends with anyone who's even close to her viewership?  bleh.

Posted

Any of you guys watch her stream yesterday? I caught the last of it where she basically called fed over to set up her whole beat saber stream, tells him to leave "OK THANKS FED!" then invites that faze guy over and flirts with him in her bedroom,while fed is in the next room. LUL!  how has she not being called out on this? she basically uses guys to push her "brand". She's juggling so many ships she's gonna fall flat on her face with one of those fanbases (hopefully). Can't believe i enjoyed watching her a few months ago. to hate watching her now.

Posted

Any of you guys watch her stream yesterday? I caught the last of it where she basically called fed over to set up her whole beat saber stream, tells him to leave "OK THANKS FED!" then invites that faze guy over and flirts with him in her bedroom,while fed is in the next room. LUL!  how has she not being called out on this? she basically uses guys to push her "brand". She's juggling so many ships she's gonna fall flat on her face with one of those fanbases (hopefully). Can't believe i enjoyed watching her a few months ago. to hate watching her now.

LOL I saw the highlights of her being all over FaZe Scizzors or whatever his name is. Fed is either the biggest cuck alive or they aren’t dating.

Both Fed and Poki were on TrainwrecksTV’s podcast with a bunch of other streamers; the subject of Fed and Poki dating arose and even after she left the Skype call she hopped back on just to say she is “single” and not dating anyone.

Posted (edited)

tbh I feel like Fed and Poki aren't dating. Most of the interaction I've seen he's been friendzoned lmfao. Yeah I know there's the questionable acts every once in awhile like him buying her flowers etc, but I really feel like it's all for "ship content" and what not. Maybe Fed may have some attraction towards Poki but I personally feel like it's a one sided thing. When watching Offline's streams Fed just seems to be a good guy at heart and everyone's "brother" in the house.

Seeing how Poki has so many ships going for her right now I really doubt she's really dating anyone. Maybe talking and flirting on the down low away from the cameras, but doubt she'll be dating or become official with anyone anytime soon since her being single is one of the main attraction for her recently added 12 year old viewers.

Edited by Birdie

Posted

tbh I feel like Fed and Poki aren't dating. Most of the interaction I've seen he's been friendzoned lmfao. Yeah I know there's the questionable acts every once in awhile like him buying her flowers etc, but I really feel like it's all for "ship content" and what not. Maybe Fed may have some attraction towards Poki but I personally feel like it's a one sided thing. When watching Offline's streams Fed just seems to be a good guy at heart and everyone's "brother" in the house.

Seeing how Poki has so many ships going for her right now I really doubt she's really dating anyone. Maybe talking and flirting on the down low away from the cameras, but doubt she'll be dating or become official with anyone anytime soon since her being single is one of the main attraction for her recently added 12 year old viewers.

For me it looks more like hopelessly smitten boy is used by a girl. Its very classic trying to be friend and hoping someday to get somewhere while other gives mixed signals. As for the those fortnite guys she keeps changing I suspect its more of always needing duo partner as she can't solo that game. No idea about dating but well you don't need to date to have "benefits"'.

Posted

For me it looks more like hopelessly smitten boy is used by a girl. Its very classic trying to be friend and hoping someday to get somewhere while other gives mixed signals. As for the those fortnite guys she keeps changing I suspect its more of always needing duo partner as she can't solo that game. No idea about dating but well you don't need to date to have "benefits"'.

That's very true. It sucks to see Fed constantly defend her as well when shit blows up (like last time with the whole toxic chat). I'm guessing she can't leech off of Myth all the time and needs backup carries for Fortnite, add a little flirting and BOOM "content" to her young blood viewers. So it's a win-win for her, another ship to hop on just in case another one sinks.

I mean technically she doesn't have to duo/play with guys all the time, there's some pretty good female streamers out there that play Fortnite. But the only ones I ever see her put out there is either with Xchocobars or Valkyrae so that's a big ??? right there.

Posted

edits her own digital content? I thought she had editors (clarification question not sarcasm)

Posted

edits her own digital content? I thought she had editors (clarification question not sarcasm)

lol they must mean the photoshop.