• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7018 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I think she looks really pretty on stream and photos, girl knows her angles and I do understand that people who see her only on twitch and social media may have a crush on her, also on events it's usually pretty dark and if ur a fan and see her u don't notice her flaws because ur too hyped about meeting your favorite streamer, but I'm just wondering...how do people who actually know her and see her on a daily basis find her attractive?  I don't think she's ugly, but her side profile is disturbing (I'm still shocked everytime I see her nose it's insane) . And she keeps wearing crop tops when she holds all the fat in mid area and it shows on her photoshopped and posed photos so that must look even worse in real life. I just think she's a iGumdrop level catfish, she's average or under average in real life yet it looks like she can get all the pro players and streamers if she just wants to, which I kinda don't understand because there is a bunch of egirls who look at least decent in real life so it's not even about low standards? Like I do understand why do players like xChocobars or Fuslie or whatever but how in the earth does Bjerg or Meteos or even Myth (since he likes being shipped with her) find Poki attractive if they see her in real life? It's like Poki can get any man she wants and everyone fall for her. I want to know her secrets lol

Posted

Ok, I think she looks really pretty on stream and photos, girl knows her angles and I do understand that people who see her only on twitch and social media may have a crush on her, also on events it's usually pretty dark and if ur a fan and see her u don't notice her flaws because ur too hyped about meeting your favorite streamer, but I'm just wondering...how do people who actually know her and see her on a daily basis find her attractive?  I don't think she's ugly, but her side profile is disturbing (I'm still shocked everytime I see her nose it's insane) . And she keeps wearing crop tops when she holds all the fat in mid area and it shows on her photoshopped and posed photos so that must look even worse in real life. I just think she's a iGumdrop level catfish, she's average or under average in real life yet it looks like she can get all the pro players and streamers if she just wants to, which I kinda don't understand because there is a bunch of egirls who look at least decent in real life so it's not even about low standards? Like I do understand why do players like xChocobars or Fuslie or whatever but how in the earth does Bjerg or Meteos or even Myth (since he likes being shipped with her) find Poki attractive if they see her in real life? It's like Poki can get any man she wants and everyone fall for her. I want to know her secrets lol

I feel like it's also a "personality / persona" type of thing. Everyone has their type so I can't say what I'm assuming is correct or whatnot. But the usual vibes I get that Poki's trying to pass off is she's "one of the bro's / wholesome / down to earth" type. Besides the usual overeacts during gameplay and certain scenarios, I personally don't see Poki trying to pass off as 'cute' like most other online personalities (for example Lilypichu, Choco, Igumdrop, etc) instead she's somewhere between trying to be an 'IG Baddie' and "chill girl next door" type.

I'm not saying that it's what most guys are into since I'm not one myself so you know can't really talk for them. But I just feel that the whole twitch scene is flooded with girls trying to pass off as "hot anime/ lowkey lewd girl" / "cute uwu girl". With there's just being so much overexposure to that, Poki's type is a bit of "fresh air" to them or just something new lmfao. Hence, every whit knight's "dream gamer girl" is born.

Also for being able to get "any guy" confidence is key (okay LOOOOL chuckled at myself for this bc we know she photoshops due to insecurities etc) but I feel like she know's she's wanted and uses that to her advantage. She's one of the most recognized female streamers, has alot of accomplishments and awards accrediting her name and career. Also the fact that her backstory to success is "hard work and not just using her body or sleeping around" makes her just that more attractive to guys. Pretty much just a trophy girl at this point for boys to be like "yeah that's mine" and brag about. She's not ugly, yeah maybe not the most attractive e-girl out there, but she has more to offer career / clout wise compared to them so I mean why not lololoolol.

Posted (edited)

You’re saying that you think people are ugly if they have an ugly profile? Like I think ugly noses are super common and I think a lot of people that are beautiful have so called “less beautiful” profiles. 

Imo everyone has flaws and personally I prefer her without makeup. Sadly enough most people don’t like that authentic kind of beauty, but when it comes to beauty everyone’s taste is different. I find myself not understanding the hype of white girls despite being white myself - except maybe Scarlett Johansson and a few exceptions because there’s beautiful people in all races IMO. 

Just because someone thinks someone doesn’t look good it doesn’t mean that everyone agrees with said opinion. A good example is my family, I have 3 sisters and we all have different taste in men. Whilst I can “understand” why they might like them I personally don’t find them attractive yet they fawn over them. 

Not everyone likes skinny women either, some like them a bit chunky, I think if Pokimane dressed in something that is more attractive towards the pear shaped body type instead of trying to snatch the whole trendy Instagram baddie look, she’d look way more elegant in candids.

a few things that I think personally would make her more appealing over all: stop dying her hair so it grows out and doesn’t look fried, use a light weight mineral foundation that doesn’t fuck up in flash light so she doesn’t look like a ghost, and wear clothes appropriate to her pear shaped body so she doesn’t feel the need to cover herself with the arm.

I can understand if she feels pressured wearing similar clothes to fit into what all of her friends are wearing since they’re all fit / skinny, but at the same time creds to her for feeling confident in something form fitting when her weight places the way it does. I still don’t think she’s fat, definitely heavier than her photoshopped pictures of course. 

The looks don’t bother me though, her actions and personality do. I wish she was old poki, I used to like Imane so much back in the day like around season 3 in league? She was way more genuine. She’s a good example of what fame can do to you, she doesn’t realize that she was actually rising in numbers the most on her own when she was her authentic self. I wish she would drop the act and actually be herself, right now she looks desperate. She’s nothing better then a clout chasing monster with the personality of a 5 IQ toddler. 

Edited by Piyoko

Posted

Ive seen yall say she has a pear shape twice now

She has an apple shape.

If she was a pear her hips but and thighs would grow with weight. Apple body the stomach and boobs grow with weight and the legs stay looking skinny. 

Posted

Ive seen yall say she has a pear shape twice now

She has an apple shape.

If she was a pear her hips but and thighs would grow with weight. Apple body the stomach and boobs grow with weight and the legs stay looking skinny. 

I thinks it's easy to confuse bc her hips are kind of wide for her body size. Like her chest and waistline are significantly smaller than her hips? Or maybe I'm just not good at describing bodies and am blind. Everything else about her is pretty slim but her hips are the only thing that stick out (not necessarily a bad thing just stating what's noticeable).

Here's some photos to reference:

Screenshot_20180806-131924.jpg

Screenshot_20180806-131859.jpg

Screenshot_20180806-131758.jpg

Screenshot_20180806-131722.jpg

Screenshot_20180806-131555.jpg

aaaaaaaaand found this online too to reference:

rectangle-apple-pear.jpg?t=1462707154

Posted (edited)

Nah man shes an apple. Heres pear examples compared to poki, with apple examples under

Edit: oops i messed the first line up but you get the point.

And yeah her waist looks smaller but dont forget angles and photoshop. Her newest photo in the white dress truly shows as well that shes an apple shape.

pear2.png

pear1.png

poki3.png

poki1.png

poki2.png

apple2.png

apple1.png

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

I think it’s most obvious when you see candids of her before and now. When she gains it’s in her arms, stomach, and chest. Pears generally gain in their thighs and ass before their stomach starts gaining.

Posted

^ ty for reiterating my statement ^~^

Posted

Yeah I wasn't arguing tbh I just said it's hard to tell she was an apple due to her hips looking significantly bigger in most pics and provided the candid pictures so someone could clarify haha ^-^. But thanks for outlining the "apple shape"! :)

Posted (edited)

Whether or not she’s fat doesn’t really matter (I think she’s just normal weight+body), but it does bother me that she’s always preaching like, ~self love~ and ~just be yourself~ (though honestly like half of the egirls do it) yet tries to hide certain aspects of herself that aren’t really marketable. 

As a non-viewer, I just want her to change the way she does mascara, stop frying her hair, and develop an actual fashion taste. 

Edited by explojin

Posted

Whether or not she’s fat doesn’t really matter (I think she’s just normal weight+body), but it does bother me that she’s always preaching like, ~self love~ and ~just be yourself~ (though honestly like half of the egirls do it) yet tries to hide certain aspects of herself that aren’t really marketable. 

As a non-viewer, I just want her to change the way she does mascara, stop frying her hair, and develop an actual fashion taste. 

Yeah, I don't think she's fat at all. Maybe just not as thin as her photos and whatnot may portray but not unhealthy. Just irks me she preaches positivity and being kind/wholesome yet turns around and tries to drag other females through the dirt. I noticed she rarely ever does show "support" to other female streamers / online personalities unless they're already friends and/or already has somewhat of a large following themselves (for example Valkyrae). I understand it may be hard to make genuine friends since their career choice is very cutthroat (one moment you're hot and the next you could just be a forgotten meme), but pls stop with the clickbaits and constant usage of people/ships for clout.

Posted

Yeah she never does.

Doesnt even host people.

Nothing.

Posted

She’s fairly average overall, and I don’t mean that in a negative sense. She’d be super cute if she just stopped trying to edit over the things that make her unique, the only honest problem I have with her is that nothing about her seems authentic anymore. I think she’s gonna run herself and her career into the ground trying to be hugely successful as something she’s not, gonna be some Nigri-esque self delusion/destruction before long.

Posted (edited)

I mean the difference is really quite shocking look at these pics, all from her own gram. the ones she took herself makes her waist look tiny like, half of her butt. but in the group pic her waist is like the same as her butt. idk about angles or whatsoever but i was shook when i saw it lul whatever other people say... if yall cant see it then yall blind or smth

3C6EB7B0-38BE-47CF-B7DF-2137AABB73CB.png

60B5EC44-FC98-4E9E-B264-13B231798B70.png

817A90A8-C75B-4718-98CC-A666E1383443.png

Edited by watermelonx

Posted

White walls w no decals on it are perfect for ps *sips tea*