• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7089 posts in this topic

Posted

"You guys complain she photoshops her photos yet I don't see where she photoshops-I just consider it good lighting and angles/posing- and then you talk about how she's fat?" 

you must be blind then since i just posted pictures of her blatant PS/theres multiple pages of it. 

Posted

Okay guys seriously not liking her for her personality and all is fine. I don't really like her personality either. But do we really have to slam the girl on her looks? You guys complain she photoshops her photos yet I don't see where she photoshops-I just consider it good lighting and angles/posing- and then you talk about how she's fat?

That is a normal weight woman. She's a little chubby fat percent wise because she carries her fat on her stomach like a lot of women do (including myself if I ever gain weight). She's normal! Using a hand to cover her stomach is the common pose people do to make themselves look slimmer in photos, as well as pressing against another person slightly, it gives an illusion you are slimmer. Come on, don't tell me you guys don't try make yourselves look better in photos by posing? And then you gotta complain because she touches up her photos to get rid of eye bags and wrinkles.....who cares!! I bet some of you do that as well. We all want to look good. You guys are just being a bit too rude now. 

I agree with saina above in regards to her persona that she portrays to the community, but looks wise, I think y'all are just being downright rude at this point. 

The people on this forum slam her so much more than how we talk about another "gamer" SSSniperwolf and she is by far 10x more hypocritical than her. 

I don't arch my back and neck into an extremely uncomfortable pose to make myself look good. I think touching up photos to that degree is dishonest, especially if you're using these photos to promote your career. Touching up is also considered photoshop. She is literally erasing/painting features on her face.

Also, this is a gossip forum. I don't think anyone really comes in here to constantly praise people, so I'm not entirely sure what you're expecting. 

Posted

no need to derail, just report poki and we can move on 

Posted (edited)

Poki has many many problems, really. She tries to pass as someone she isn't, both appearance and interests-wise. 

But some guys here need to get a bit less ... weird commenting her weight. She's not fat. Not even close. She gained some pounds? Yes. But fat ? nah man

It make some of you look like creepy ana-chans projecting on her. She's fake an all, we've been knew. 

But when you keep on hitting the key that she's soooo fat, you will affect pull users who look like she does. So... just  try to be a little more realistic when exposing her lies and stuff     : /

Edited by Yogurtlid

Posted

I would agree that it's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's VERY shocking how fat she's gotten, but I'm pretty sure extra weight around your middle puts more stress on your internal organs than carrying some chub on your limbs, so she should probably cool it with the mt dew or whatever the fuck she's doing to herself before it affects her health and not just her confidence. probably do her more good to tell her she's getting fat than blow smoke up her expanding ass, so

go get some cardio, tubby. rl streaming is a thing now, if you want to be body posi i'm sure your fans would love to watch dat ass jiggle lol. You usually put the focus more on your body than your gaming anyway, so it's not even much of a change

Posted

I would agree that it's a bit of an exaggeration to say it's VERY shocking how fat she's gotten, but I'm pretty sure extra weight around your middle puts more stress on your internal organs than carrying some chub on your limbs, so she should probably cool it with the mt dew or whatever the fuck she's doing to herself before it affects her health and not just her confidence. probably do her more good to tell her she's getting fat than blow smoke up her expanding ass, so

go get some cardio, tubby. rl streaming is a thing now, if you want to be body posi i'm sure your fans would love to watch dat ass jiggle lol. You usually put the focus more on your body than your gaming anyway, so it's not even much of a change

tenor.gif?itemid=7175861

Posted

dude thats such a good point.  she just needs to finish her head first dive in the irl section with a good ol gym stream. 

also i was very shocked. i actually saw it on ig first ( i follow valky ) and had to get on an actual computer to see how this was the same girl from the other photos.  granted, the dress would most likely be more flattering on a taller frame, but holy shit girl, shes like 20 pounds heavier than i even though.  never commented on her weight before either cause i love me some chunky monkey but dang o lang.

Posted

"I'm leaving this forum."

you clearly dont contribute anything besides complaining and then getting butthurt when people jump at you 

tenor.gif?itemid=5636591

Posted

how can you guys criticize poki for “not be body posi and honest etc” when you are all calling her fat and making fun of her body when she is pretty average. even if she was fatter it doesn’t even matter. Those pics of her w/o makeup/w less makeup look perfectly fine to me. Who doesn’t try to look the best they can in pics, all people on insta pose and angle.

Posted

how can you guys criticize poki for “not be body posi and honest etc” when you are all calling her fat and making fun of her body when she is pretty average. even if she was fatter it doesn’t even matter. Those pics of her w/o makeup/w less makeup look perfectly fine to me. Who doesn’t try to look the best they can in pics, all people on insta pose and angle.

i never called her fat or anything, but i think teh point that they were trying to make is because she photoshops her pictures into making her look into something that she is not. compare r/expectationsvsreality

Posted

Again, I don't understand the mentality of coming here and complaining about people who are gossiping. That is the purpose of this website. Some people think she's chubby, some people don't. It looks like she's at a healthy weight to me. Who cares. Stop getting your panties in a wad about a gossiping website and its users.

Posted

i honestly think a lot of people are commenting on it because its VERY shocking how much weight she has on her, when in most pictures and her stream, she hides it so well.  even in the picture of her commenting about her own weight gain? she was straining to look skinny.  and in most pictures, she is.  but the recent ones of her in the white dress makes it pretty clear that shes got some meat on her bones and completely hides it to keep her kewt wittle waifu appearance strong.    for me, its kind of infuriating.  body pos is absolutely important. but she has none.  so fuck her, shes fat.

YUP I think this is the main point. Look, I'm fat, I know I'm fat, sure I do pose for pictures and dress in ways to 'cover' it, but when I see a thin girl like poki do the same, all while saying "Love yourself the way you are", it sounds a bit hypocritical. How am I supposed to love myself when this girl (that is clearly healthy) is hiding her minimal flaws as well? Just the way I look at it. 

ALso, the fact that she's posing in a weird ass way to stick out her butt is hilarious to me. 

Posted

YUP I think this is the main point. Look, I'm fat, I know I'm fat, sure I do pose for pictures and dress in ways to 'cover' it, but when I see a thin girl like poki do the same, all while saying "Love yourself the way you are", it sounds a bit hypocritical. How am I supposed to love myself when this girl (that is clearly healthy) is hiding her minimal flaws as well? Just the way I look at it. 

ALso, the fact that she's posing in a weird ass way to stick out her butt is hilarious to me. 

Agreed. I have a decent amount of chub and I hide it and shit, but I think the main point is since she brings nothing but looks to the table there should be no qualm criticizing her looks or how she tries to display a false image. If she was upfront there wouldn't be a problem.

OT: I picked a great day to follow this thread. Such butthurt wk replies! 

mmm.gif