• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

4272 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to love Poki because she seemed so different from all the other infamous female streamers, and she seemed really genuine too. But the more I watch her, the more I realise that she's not authentic at all. Her personality seems so fake, and it's as though every word she says and every action she takes is just for her viewers. 

Posted

I used to love Poki because she seemed so different from all the other infamous female streamers, and she seemed really genuine too. But the more I watch her, the more I realise that she's not authentic at all. Her personality seems so fake, and it's as though every word she says and every action she takes is just for her viewers. 

welcome to twitch in 2018 where any girl is unfortunately jebaiting everyone

(obviously there are exclusions but any streamer, boy or girl, does anything favorable for views/money/popularity)

Posted (edited)

Same it feels like she's over media trained now, and knows what to say even before she's asked. she almost sounds robotic in her replies, her stream just doesn't feel the same. The whole fornite, Myth and social media growth has inflated her ego to a point where she just isn't relatable anymore.

Edited by casa
nvm

Posted

At least she keeps her tagged photos there, unlike some other Egirls that photoshop themselves to death 

I think t's understandable why most people keep their tagged photos off; most bigger instagrammers I see keep their tagged photos set to approved only or constantly monitor them because people like to tag them in unrelated spam pictures, their own selfies (solo ones, not with the instagrammer in question), inappropriate photos, etc.

Posted (edited)

hx-photogallery-headset-alpha-pokimane-s

hx-photogallery-mouse-pulsefire-surge-po

22243c3174efebfe918d896d26c613d9.jpg

skin whitener/eye bag remover/ blur filter LOL

That last photo is so photo shopped. I should know because I also photo shop my own photos to make my face look like that. It just sucks when a sad person asks me for advice about confidence and I have no choice but to say "love yourself and accept yourself."  What the hell am I supposed to say lol

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

That last photo is so photo shopped. I should know because I also photo shop my own photos to make my face look like that. It just sucks when a sad person asks me for advice about confidence and I have no choice but to say "love yourself and accept yourself."  What the hell am I supposed to say lol

wym guys!?!?!? Shes gotta try to make people thinks shes asian remember??!!!

jeez you can even see forehead wrinkles blurred

Posted

What photos of hers has she photoshopped? Where are the photos of her photoshops because all the photos I have seen of her it's more likely just a small facetune to smooth out her skin. I never think she photoshops her photos because her body doesn't look that drastically different than the ones of her tagged. 

I would put it down to angles and lighting. You take a picture from a slightly lower angle and it'll make you look curvier and skinnier than you actually are. 

I don't like her, but y'all always claim she photoshops when I've never seen a photo where it's an obvious photoshop. It just looks like she has found her better angles. 

You could go back a few pages? We have a whole bunch of comments calling out her photoshopping with examples.

Posted

wym guys!?!?!? Shes gotta try to make people thinks shes asian remember??!!!

jeez you can even see forehead wrinkles blurred

she has never claimed to be asian or try to look like one?

Removing eyebags and making your eyes bigger isn’t trying to look asian?

or what is this about?

Posted

look at the picture she uploaded on twitter lol i noticed she always has her arm covering herself in all her pictures 

Posted

I used to like Poki too! I still follow her on all social media because she used to be my inspiration, yeah she was cringy back in League days too but I didn't found it THAT annoying and she was way more chill. I think things started to go down first when the offlinetv started and then when she dropped League for fortnite. She just downgraded as a player, streamer and person for me. It's like she has sold her brain cells for milions of child fans. Everything about her is just so fake, childish  and dumb these days. I know she has always been that way but idk, I just see a huge difference.  

Posted

look at the picture she uploaded on twitter lol i noticed she always has her arm covering herself in all her pictures 

Good god that pose. That looks so uncomfortable. 

Also, that caption is setting off my fakeness sensors. I'd take it more seriously if she didn't have a "look at my butt" pose. 

Posted

Okay guys seriously not liking her for her personality and all is fine. I don't really like her personality either. But do we really have to slam the girl on her looks? You guys complain she photoshops her photos yet I don't see where she photoshops-I just consider it good lighting and angles/posing- and then you talk about how she's fat?

That is a normal weight woman. She's a little chubby fat percent wise because she carries her fat on her stomach like a lot of women do (including myself if I ever gain weight). She's normal! Using a hand to cover her stomach is the common pose people do to make themselves look slimmer in photos, as well as pressing against another person slightly, it gives an illusion you are slimmer. Come on, don't tell me you guys don't try make yourselves look better in photos by posing? And then you gotta complain because she touches up her photos to get rid of eye bags and wrinkles.....who cares!! I bet some of you do that as well. We all want to look good. You guys are just being a bit too rude now. 

I agree with saina above in regards to her persona that she portrays to the community, but looks wise, I think y'all are just being downright rude at this point. 

The people on this forum slam her so much more than how we talk about another "gamer" SSSniperwolf and she is by far 10x more hypocritical than her. 

Posted (edited)

she has never claimed to be asian or try to look like one?

Removing eyebags and making your eyes bigger isn’t trying to look asian?

or what is this about?

Okay i wasnt saying her covering eyebags and wrinkles was trying to be asian, dont put words in my mouth lol thanks, i was just saying that i noticed it, there was no correlation. 

and yes she has if you go back a few pages it was talked about. When her stream would ask her if shes asian shed be like "well technically i am" and try to explain how she can still basically considered asian instead of just saying "No Im Moroccan guys"

Edited by boopboopnyan