• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

6727 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she’s really cute without makeup actually. 

Posted

tj9ebc96zrd11.jpgsaw a Pokimello comment.. 

guess whats gonna happen next?

after all the foki, moki, we have a pokimello? 

anyone care to do anything from their own talent to attract fans? or is this the way we have to go now?

man.. if pokimello becomes the new thing smh cmon man

what do you expect from 12 year old twitch viewers

Posted

Yeah I hate twitch viewers. It's like a man and a woman can't be friends in their eyes. This is why Ninja said he won't play with female streamers.

Posted (edited)

formatting went crazy so

i cringed so hard at the video of her moaning, specially chat? how 12 y/o do you have to be. so wholesome and pure though

Edited by kotone
formatting

Posted

I dont think shes fat at all but she mentions that shes gained weight but in the photo she posts she still looks quite thin and i feel like thats misleading. Anyways i went through her tagged posts

91F23DAA-2600-4B99-AD69-974E3659F0B1.jpeg

AC83EB0C-84B0-419B-876D-99CE96CDAFB7.jpeg

A03974C6-05F3-4A71-8DF5-48D4436603C2.jpeg

0183455A-E425-4E0C-A619-B536A427C9C5.jpeg

FB995B78-8465-4678-BE69-3C97B0701F87.png

BB78D1B6-A7B1-4815-804E-7ABFD546E21E.png

Posted

I dont think shes fat at all but she mentions that shes gained weight but in the photo she posts she still looks quite thin and i feel like thats misleading. Anyways i went through her tagged posts

91F23DAA-2600-4B99-AD69-974E3659F0B1.jpeg

Her stomach is definitely a bit more noticeable in this pic, but she seems to be an apple (carries most of her weight in the middle) so her limbs are very slim.

Posted

Her stomach is definitely a bit more noticeable in this pic, but she seems to be an apple (carries most of her weight in the middle) so her limbs are very slim.

i agree with what you’re saying but her body looks different in the same outfit. Her post was from may where as the tagged post of her wearing the camo pants and ac dc top is pretty recent. 

6E51185E-81B2-407F-8D08-7A5FC1B75258.jpeg

DC9C54CC-3DC7-49E6-BC0C-ED0B79B870A0.jpeg

Posted

At least she keeps her tagged photos there, unlike some other Egirls that photoshop themselves to death 

Posted

i was JUST thinking this. Imo she is a little fat, but since she has an apple body shape its mostly in her boobs and stomach, and its not hard to hide the fat parts of your stomach with high waisted bottoms. And he legs stay looking skinny

Posted

i agree with what you’re saying but her body looks different in the same outfit. Her post was from may where as the tagged post of her wearing the camo pants and ac dc top is pretty recent. 

As said before, angles and lighting are extremely important and most of the time when you see an ig or "celebrity" in person, they look nothing like their photos. Jut your hip out a little, suck in the waist and find a good lighting and you look like a new person. That's why I say that I feel like she doesn't photoshop as much as other girls. I haven't seen a photo of her where I feel like it was obvious she photoshopped it (compared to extreme hypocrites like SSSniperwolf if y'all know who that is)

I don't think she's thin....but I wouldn't call her fat. She just doesn't have the smallest waist (obviously) and when a photo like the one in the white dress is posted on ig (the platform where most girls photoshop and factune their waist and hips far more than what I have seen from poki), it looks like she's a lot chunkier. In reality she's just normal. Just gained more weight on her tummy. 

Posted

She photoshops pictures of herself.

Posted

She photoshops pictures of herself.

What photos of hers has she photoshopped? Where are the photos of her photoshops because all the photos I have seen of her it's more likely just a small facetune to smooth out her skin. I never think she photoshops her photos because her body doesn't look that drastically different than the ones of her tagged. 

I would put it down to angles and lighting. You take a picture from a slightly lower angle and it'll make you look curvier and skinnier than you actually are. 

I don't like her, but y'all always claim she photoshops when I've never seen a photo where it's an obvious photoshop. It just looks like she has found her better angles. 

Posted (edited)

hx-photogallery-headset-alpha-pokimane-s

hx-photogallery-mouse-pulsefire-surge-po

22243c3174efebfe918d896d26c613d9.jpg

skin whitener/eye bag remover/ blur filter LOL

Edited by veryprincely

Posted

hx-photogallery-headset-alpha-pokimane-s

hx-photogallery-mouse-pulsefire-surge-po

22243c3174efebfe918d896d26c613d9.jpg

skin whitener/eye bag remover/ blur filter LOL

she blurred out her smile lines and theyre still there lmao