• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

4272 posts in this topic

Posted

In my opinion her skin looks really good? Obviously it’s not going to look same as her face with foundation/concealer/contour/highlight on it but it does look surprisingly good, specially based on the amount of make up she uses and how often.

her hair on the other hand is other topic

Posted

saw a Pokimello comment.. 

guess whats gonna happen next?

after all the foki, moki, we have a pokimello? 

anyone care to do anything from their own talent to attract fans? or is this the way we have to go now?

man.. if pokimello becomes the new thing smh cmon man

Posted

In my opinion her skin looks really good? Obviously it’s not going to look same as her face with foundation/concealer/contour/highlight on it but it does look surprisingly good, specially based on the amount of make up she uses and how often.

her hair on the other hand is other topic

Yeah her skin doesn't look bad other than being dull. But I guess it's just shocking to see her more natural features without the makeup (I personally don't think she wears that much of makeup but that's just my opinion ^-^)? Like her eyes tbh I never thought they were that droopy due to her always wearing wing eyeliner so it's hard to see their natural shape. 

And yeah her hair most def seems superfried, from lightening it and constant curling or straightening has really damaged her hair. I thought I read a post on here before that stated she her normal hair routine is straitening her hair THEN curling it? Can anyone confirm :o 

Posted

Yeah her skin doesn't look bad other than being dull. But I guess it's just shocking to see her more natural features without the makeup (I personally don't think she wears that much of makeup but that's just my opinion ^-^)? Like her eyes tbh I never thought they were that droopy due to her always wearing wing eyeliner so it's hard to see their natural shape. 

And yeah her hair most def seems superfried, from lightening it and constant curling or straightening has really damaged her hair. I thought I read a post on here before that stated she her normal hair routine is straitening her hair THEN curling it? Can anyone confirm :o 

I can’t confirm for sure but, coming from someone who used to straighten their hair on the daily in high school, her hair is looking pretty par for the course. She’s gonna be so sad when she reaches her 30s and she realizes her hair won’t bounce back from the heat damage.

Posted

I can’t confirm for sure but, coming from someone who used to straighten their hair on the daily in high school, her hair is looking pretty par for the course. She’s gonna be so sad when she reaches her 30s and she realizes her hair won’t bounce back from the heat damage.

Yeah, I think I remember seeing her comment somewhere before that her hair has been the same length for some while now (I think it was on one of Emiru's post complaining about how long her hair is but I don't remember exactly)? But from her old videos and vods, her hair seemed healthier and longer when it was darker?

Posted

She has really dense curly hair. It’s from being of Arab-Berber descent. If she were to leave her hair she would have a super bushy head of hair.

She straightens her hair, then curls it into loose curls. This is on top of constant coloring and highlights. 

Honestly I think she does this because she wants to be as ‘white’ as possible to seem more appealing to her audience.

Posted

why won't she just invest into hair treatment? I have extremely curly hair too and I'm getting keratin treatment every 2-3 months and my hair are looking hella sleek and straight without even using any heat or specific  products other than shampoo and hair mask. I seriously can't believe she has nerves to straighten&curl her hair every single day. if I lived in LA and had her money my skin, hair, nails and everything would look on fleek 24/7.  I seriously don't understand?

Posted

why won't she just invest into hair treatment? I have extremely curly hair too and I'm getting keratin treatment every 2-3 months and my hair are looking hella sleek and straight without even using any heat or specific  products other than shampoo and hair mask. I seriously can't believe she has nerves to straighten&curl her hair every single day. if I lived in LA and had her money my skin, hair, nails and everything would look on fleek 24/7.  I seriously don't understand?

Keratin treatments don’t work on all curly hair. I honestly could get one every month for a year and they might get down to 2c-3a.

Posted (edited)

Keratin treatments don’t work on all curly hair. I honestly could get one every month for a year and they might get down to 2c-3a.

yeah, I mentioned it because it's the one that I'm doing. I don't live in LA but I do believe there is a bunch of options that would help Poki to not have to rape her hair every single day or at least minimize the damage, I'm shaking when I try to even imagine how it feels to touch her hair ewwww

Edited by saina

Posted (edited)

yeah, I mentioned it because it's the one that I'm doing. I don't live in LA but I do believe there is a bunch of options that would help Poki to not have to rape her hair every single day or at least minimize the damage, I'm shaking when I try to even imagine how it feels to touch her hair ewwww

Same. 😖 Wish she would just accept herself though, she’d be way cuter if she just stopped trying so damn hard to kill anything that makes her unique from the other e-hoes.

edit:

Plus, I feel like there aren’t enough streamers with curly hair... could really help her with her influencer dreams.

Edited by SlyWink
Random add-in

Posted

Honestly, I still personally like Pokimane (always a constant struggle tho when she does questionable stuffs) and still enjoy her some of her content. I guess it just sucks to see someone I use to look up to fall into this type of category of an "e-thot / e-hoe". Tbh I don't think she's ugly (maybe not super "uwu cute" or "omg beautlful" like her fanboys and w/k claim) but not butt ugly lol. I guess it's just frustrating to see the hypocrisy of being "wholesome and hardworking" when most of her success is based off of "ships" and being associated with another online personalities while dragging other girl streamers she's not friends with or views as a threat through the dirt. And it's disappointing af when she tears down other female streamers and uses the whole "I don't use my body to get views like tiddy streamers etc" type of thing just bc she doesn't want to be associated or lumped together with other "e-hoes". I'm not discrediting Poki and I feel like she does/has worked hard to some extent to get where she is, her networking skill is amazing ngl, but don't let that get to your head where you feel it's okay to shit on other people you view "lesser" than you.

One thing though that rubs me the wrong way and she has no excuse is claiming to be an avid anime fan when honestly I have never seen her watch or reference ONE ANIME her entire career (I may be wrong lmfao but I really haven't seen any proof). The only thing she does is slap some Japanese writing on her merch for "aesthetic" and use anime gifs online as much as possible. Like can anyone confirm she's touched a single Pokemon game her entire life?

Posted

Thotimane.

Posted

heh random thought her instagram name is still pokimanelol and i assumed its for league of legends since she used to play league but she doesnt even play anymore haha shouldnt it be pokimanefn or smth now 

Posted

Screenshot_20180802-124051.png

Posted (edited)

ehhhmmm someone just said on twitch that she has her own show on amazon or something?  cant find anything about it.  pls no. 

its true.  https://www.amazon.com/adlp/irl?ref=irlep1_twpoki_social&tab=Thetrailer

Screenshot_20180802-124051.png

its strange, because she looks way older than she is, but also still younger when shes not wearing any make up?  cant tell her skin without an upclose pic but i can see those smile lines a mile away.  poor thing. lel.

Edited by isitwierdtolike
found link