• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

No the infamous screen cap was a getting-ready-with-me stream (she's known better not to do one again, her simps didn't take it well lmao)

And that isn't the same as unedited photos (which she has none of) which contribute much more to image in the media.

just wanna add on here that shes done multiple no make up streams and has done one since the original "look how ugly she is shes catfishing with make up" photo came out

Posted

At what point does Imane get a second thread coz it's already at 671.... Mods?

Posted

At what point does Imane get a second thread coz it's already at 671.... Mods?

i honestly don't think the question is at what point does she get a second thread, i think the question should be "at what point does she actully aknowledge this page as more than just what she calls hate or incel culture and starts to aknowledge as actual constructive criticism, it's been 10000+ posts and 670+ pages of mostly constructive criticism and somehow this thread is still aknowledged as a bunch of incels and a lot of hate, is this totaly untrue, no it isn't but as much haters and incels as there may be on this thread, most of whats posted is still very very good constructive criticism that, if she actually could take it, would have helped so much more than whoever as taught her or whatever she has "learned" by herself while sstreaming" that should be the actual thing that sould have been written...

Posted

This honestly just feels like a cover up, and it seems to be working. People are now excusing her behavior to others because of this Fed issue. I'm sorry, but that's just not acceptable. They claimed that he manipulated them. Really? Fed, manipulating Poki? Lol. I'm not a fan of Poki, but she's not THAT unintelligent. You mean to tell me, that a pea brain like Fed manipulated ALL of these girls, made them turn on each other, and there was NO confrontation/communication between them at all, until they had a girls night? My bullshit meter can only be so long.

He should not have been a friend after he made them uncomfortable like that. If he TRULY made them severely afraid and uncomfortable, there is no way they would sill like to remain friends with him. That makes absolutely no sense. If they chose to remain friends with him, it means these events weren't as bad as they were leading them on to be, and now they want to try and save face by using it as an excuse for only coming out now about it. 

Like I said before; I smell a smelly smell, that smells....smelly. 

Intelligence doesn't reduce one's ability to be manipulated. I understand criticisms of poki, but your second paragraph is nothing short of dismissive and disrespectful? "If he truly made them afraid, they would've said something sooner." The people who are most susceptible to manipulation are exactly the people who wouldn't say anything. Again, I understand disbelieving poki and some of her comments, but you are insinuating that you, a complete stranger to these people, know what is truly right and completely dismiss their feelings based on your loose expectation of what is "early" and "late" enough to come out with personal experiences tied to shame, guilt, fear and hurt. Everyone on here keeps repeating that OTV+friends seem to be very emotionally immature, fragmented and bad at communicating for their age, yet people like you say that their lack of maturity or communication skills prove they're being deceitful. That's simply unfair and not right.

Fed has shown a clear pattern of all the behaviors their statements attest to. He is a bad person. He is emotionally abusive, he is manipulative, he is superficial and narcissistic, he is hurtful and dismissive, he is careless and irresponsible. He sought out making people feel invalidated and uncomfortable, whether intentionally or not. He is creepy, a shit friend, acquaintance and business partner. He subjected not only strangers but his closest colleagues and friends to this behavior for years, threatened to let go a girl he borderline assaulted, threatened that girl's boyfriend into silence, threw away girls like hot trash and treated even his male friends' privacy and trust the same.

While I agree that yvonne's behavior around him prior is questionable (if I did that in my relationship, I'd call it cheating), there is a precedent that fed normalized this behavior with all of his female friends and was something he expected and manipulated them into. He expected physical touch and access to their private space, no matter their discomfort. He felt he was allowed to hug people even if they say no, he feels okay watching a female friend who is in a long term relationship change and bragging about it, he feels okay invading people's relationships and possible relationships of his male friends and blatantly lying about it. He isn't just a guy who treats women badly on occasion, he's a serial asshole, to everyone.

Poki sure isn't a saint either, I assure you that I'm aware, but none of what she has done in the past in any way compares here. I don't know why people on here seem to feel threatened when there is a person "worse" than poki. It just invalidates the existence of her mistakes even more to do that shit.

Posted

Intelligence doesn't reduce one's ability to be manipulated. I understand criticisms of poki, but your second paragraph is nothing short of dismissive and disrespectful? "If he truly made them afraid, they would've said something sooner." The people who are most susceptible to manipulation are exactly the people who wouldn't say anything. Again, I understand disbelieving poki and some of her comments, but you are insinuating that you, a complete stranger to these people, know what is truly right and completely dismiss their feelings based on your loose expectation of what is "early" and "late" enough to come out with personal experiences tied to shame, guilt, fear and hurt. Everyone on here keeps repeating that OTV+friends seem to be very emotionally immature, fragmented and bad at communicating for their age, yet people like you say that their lack of maturity or communication skills prove they're being deceitful. That's simply unfair and not right.

Fed has shown a clear pattern of all the behaviors their statements attest to. He is a bad person. He is emotionally abusive, he is manipulative, he is superficial and narcissistic, he is hurtful and dismissive, he is careless and irresponsible. He sought out making people feel invalidated and uncomfortable, whether intentionally or not. He is creepy, a shit friend, acquaintance and business partner. He subjected not only strangers but his closest colleagues and friends to this behavior for years, threatened to let go a girl he borderline assaulted, threatened that girl's boyfriend into silence, threw away girls like hot trash and treated even his male friends' privacy and trust the same.

While I agree that yvonne's behavior around him prior is questionable (if I did that in my relationship, I'd call it cheating), there is a precedent that fed normalized this behavior with all of his female friends and was something he expected and manipulated them into. He expected physical touch and access to their private space, no matter their discomfort. He felt he was allowed to hug people even if they say no, he feels okay watching a female friend who is in a long term relationship change and bragging about it, he feels okay invading people's relationships and possible relationships of his male friends and blatantly lying about it. He isn't just a guy who treats women badly on occasion, he's a serial asshole, to everyone.

Poki sure isn't a saint either, I assure you that I'm aware, but none of what she has done in the past in any way compares here. I don't know why people on here seem to feel threatened when there is a person "worse" than poki. It just invalidates the existence of her mistakes even more to do that shit.

i do agree with most of this statement, but does fed deserve this cnn atention shit, not he doesn't, will any of the people who are still calling herselves his "friends" reach out to cnn and try to take down this story, now they won't, because for it to have aired, even though the information is online, it's still their property so cnn would have to had ask them for their permition to let this story be published, if they didn't then they can take it down, will they, probably not, since for them they now are just thinking of otv and their employes image and if they take this story down it will probably just make them look bad, is there a 100% probability of them not tking this story down, no, but f they do take it down, they probably will just say, "oh just wanted to put the information out there, we never wanted it to go this far" which is the best thing sthey could say to preserve their imae like they have done various times, for example with albert and lily's breakup where everyone started twitting and subtwitting each other calling albert a snake and saying other things, but to preserve their image as a grouo just ended up making a statement like this and siencing anyone and everyone who called them out for what they did

otv and everyon who is and has been on it, or even most of their friends group are people who always use the excuse of being influencers and having fans who look up to them so they can easily retract statements, some of which that can realy damage people, while saying that they want to be seen in a bad light by their fans and so that their fans don't see their imperfections, while being dumb about it because imperfections are the things that make you relatable to everyone since you have them because you're human like everyone else

sorry for the rant, just had to get my opinion out, also sorry if some of it may be a bit confusing but the language barrier and haveing to constantly be translating my thoughts and writing them might have made it become that way...

Posted

You just wrote 4 opinionated paragraphs saying that my opinion is wrong. You're free to disagree with me, but please don't act like your interpretation is any better or more accurate than mine. Everyone's opinion is equal here, and we are all free to speculate as we please.

Let people gossip without calling in the righteous police.

Posted

You just wrote 4 opinionated paragraphs saying that my opinion is wrong. You're free to disagree with me, but please don't act like your interpretation is any better or more accurate than mine. Everyone's opinion is equal here, and we are all free to speculate as we please.

Let people gossip without calling in the righteous police.

do people have to write "i think" every time they type? on a forum like this it should be implied most things are opinion. :alpacadone:

Posted

What a coincidence. Immediately after Poki released a video that fake edits in a question from her fans that no one actually asked, Dexerto has an article ready about it: 

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/pokimane-reveals-how-she-deals-with-annoying-online-simp-comments-1386810

the twitter account in question even responded under her tweet lmao

for someone making that much money from content creation, it should be a no brainer to simply deactivate donations completely, if you are afraid about fans spending money they don't have... 

1.PNG

Posted

the twitter account in question even responded under her tweet lmao

for someone making that much money from content creation, it should be a no brainer to simply deactivate donations completely, if you are afraid about fans spending money they don't have... 

1.PNG

It shows how out of touch she is with reality. Another viewers question she used for real also found the video, and is bragging all over Twitter about it. Did she really think this guy wouldn't recognize his avatar and user name, with what really stands out as a staged question as opposed to what he showed he really asked?

Posted

A new thread has been started and can be found here.

Thank you to @:3 for stepping up and creating a summary for one.