• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7055 posts in this topic

Posted

..by that she tries to be uwu guys so FUNNY but also FLIRTY OWO look at meh im just like you boiIIiIizzZzz and at his point it just looks like shes a middle-aged woman who tries to be like teenagers, you know... Let's also not forget her cringe monkaS  screams and etcs that seems like poor acting... I don't understand how she can not feel cringe about her own acts. She tries to be your "twitch / meme dream girl " so hard...

That's just......disturbing...to say the least. If she's actually flirting with damn babies on stream then she's kind of acting like a pedophile. Just imagine if she was a guy and her fans were little 7 year old girls......what the fuck man. 

I have no words :alpacadone:

Posted

Is there any clip of her flirting with a 7 year old.... that’s so disturbing. Made me think of her podcast with reckful, maybe her taboo sexuality is pedophilia 🤔 

Posted

RIP valk.  you will be missed. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjDBbAkW4AE1syI.jpg:large

Is there any clip of her flirting with a 7 year old.... that’s so disturbing. Made me think of her podcast with reckful, maybe her taboo sexuality is pedophilia 🤔 

oh man i dont even remember which day that was.  i didnt clip it.  i dont follow her anywhere so im not sure if anyone else did.  pretty sure it happens often.  just grab a barf bag and tune in sometime.

Posted

RIP valk.  you will be missed. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjDBbAkW4AE1syI.jpg:large

oh man i dont even remember which day that was.  i didnt clip it.  i dont follow her anywhere so im not sure if anyone else did.  pretty sure it happens often.  just grab a barf bag and tune in sometime.

>POKIS FIRST EVER REAL VOCATION 😱

they why bother vlogging it instead of enjoying time... And I highly doubt that this part of her tweet is true. All Poki wants is to always seem special, so people could give them attention... Just like typical snowflakes such as Simply_Kenna...

Posted

they why bother vlogging it instead of enjoying time... And I highly doubt that this part of her tweet is true. All Poki wants is to always seem special, so people could give them attention... Just like typical snowflakes such as Simply_Kenna...

the fact that she keeps throwing that around.  like shes so bad off.  honey, we know it takes about 500 consistent viewers to make a decent living off twitch.   people already spend way too much money  on her, why milk it?

Posted

First "REAL" vacation? Didn't she go to Japan with lily? Also, why wasn't Lily invited?

I feel like it's a stretch to call it a vacation. Vacation from what? Sitting on your ass and playing video games for part of the day? That in itself sounds like vacation to me. 

Posted

First "REAL" vacation? Didn't she go to Japan with lily? Also, why wasn't Lily invited?

I feel like it's a stretch to call it a vacation. Vacation from what? Sitting on your ass and playing video games for part of the day? That in itself sounds like vacation to me. 

She also went to Taiwan with the OfflineTV crew to visit Toast, isn't that a vacation? Or does it count as work since they did a meet n greet? LUL

Posted

Lily is going to Singapore she said it in her stream that's why she isn't going with poki

Posted (edited)

She also went to Taiwan with the OfflineTV crew to visit Toast, isn't that a vacation? Or does it count as work since they did a meet n greet? LUL

they streamed during their entire trip and pecca & Chris were also there’s so personally I would count that as work and not vacation. Constantly trying to entertain, even if you’re not good at it... is exhausting and not relaxing.

@ other responses according to vacation, I don’t support Pokimane what so ever but the view some of you have of streaming is very disappointing because it does look easy, I agree, but if you constantly talk for hours on end + keep track of Chat + try to be good at a game, you’re not “just playing” - it’s more than just “playing some game”.

I think that some of you who call it “vacation” and easy should definitely try it then look at your VOD afterwards and see how entertaining you are.

Burning out from streaming too much is a common concept and people don’t realize that’s it really takes a toll on someone if they do it too much,

Dyrus recently tweeted about feeling burnt out from streaming too much. 

Just because you don’t like a streamer, don’t try to discredit the effort put into streaming because after 8 hours of constantly talking you get very tired. I sometimes get tired after the 5 hour mark so I can understand why some streamers don’t stream more than 4.

Edited by Piyoko
Typo

Posted

they streamed during their entire trip and pecca & Chris were also there’s so personally I would count that as work and not vacation. Constantly trying to entertain, even if you’re not good at it... is exhausting and not relaxing.

@ other responses according to vacation, I don’t support Pokimane what so ever but the view some of you have of streaming is very disappointing because it does look easy, I agree, but if you constantly talk for hours on end + keep track of Chat + try to be good at a game, you’re not “just playing” - it’s more than just “playing some game”.

I think that some of you who call it “vacation” and easy should definitely try it then look at your VOD afterwards and see how entertaining you are.

Burning out from streaming too much is a common concept and people don’t realize that’s it really takes a toll on someone if they do it too much,

Dyrus recently tweeted about feeling burnt out from streaming too much. 

Just because you don’t like a streamer, don’t try to discredit the effort put into streaming because after 8 hours of constantly talking you get very tired. I sometimes get tired after the 5 hour mark so I can understand why some streamers don’t stream more than 4.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I can't agree with this. They have an extremely flexible schedule, they get to "work" from home, they get to take multiple vacations, have fun while recording videos and still make money off of it. They don't have to worry about getting fired for making a simple calculation mistake, they don't have to be the yes man for employers, they don't deal with clients giving them no information and forcing them to complete a project, they don't have to deal with older clients not taking your advice seriously because you're a woman, they don't have to worry about making sure all of the systems are working correctly, and if they don't, you have a multi million dollar lawsuit on your hands, they don't have to worry about documenting every conversation with the client in case they try to blame a problem on you. Every job takes a toll on everyone at some point. That's life. Getting tired from sitting at your desk and recording yourself from gaming? Like, grow up. Try sitting in a meeting all day while people shove issues and questions in your face and berating you when you don't have an answer. They sit behind the safety of their computer and only communicate with friends and barely have any interaction with the outside world. Any opposing opinion they deal with is met with 1000's of white knights defending them. They're probably getting burned out because it's not challenging enough.

I'm an engineer, and I love what I do, but it is stressful as hell and very difficult/frustrating at times. I'm really tired of people trying to shove this "hardships of streaming" narrative in other people's faces. It's like they're trying to invalidate everyone else's job, and it saddens me. 

Posted

Ok well it seems like you have your problems and streamers have their problems too? No one said anything about your job or said that other jobs aren’t hard lmao. They’re just saying thay burnout exists for streamers and that they have certain challenges in their job that contribute to it. 

Posted

Ok well it seems like you have your problems and streamers have their problems too? No one said anything about your job or said that other jobs aren’t hard lmao. They’re just saying thay burnout exists for streamers and that they have certain challenges in their job that contribute to it. 

They're not problems? It's work.

Things like: "I think that some of you who call it “vacation” and easy should definitely try it then look at your VOD afterwards and see how entertaining you are." seems to be an attempt to shame others who have a job other than streaming. I don't agree with that. Just because I don't want to stream doesn't mean the job is challenging. 

I am fine with people thinking it's challenging, but I am not okay with people then using that to throw shade on others who disagree.

Not going to say anything else on this. 

Posted

That statement merely asks people who are being critical to look at the issue from a different perspective...sure streaming is not as rigorous as a true office job but it still requires energy and is mentally and physically draining for different reasons, and taking true vacations is necessary too. 

Posted

OT but our lovely Poki finally got to play in this week Summer Skirmish (a Fortnite tournament where you can earn A LOT of  money), for some reason Epic Games never invited her (though last week they invited xChocoBars and other non relevant egirls and they obviously were tragic lol) or maybe she just rejected the offer because she was too scared that it will show how unskilled she actually is, who knows, however, this week KittyPlays took Poki as her duo. Excited to see how will our top tier Fortnite streamer do against the biggest pro players where there is no one to carry her (since KittyPlays is also pretty mediocre), I'm excited lmao   

Posted

i really dont wanna sound sexist but every other female besides valk is ASS. they legit cannot hit an afk no skin or a broad side of a barn.