• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

She acts upset when people assumes she has some kind of relationship with Myth, but says things like this:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveNeighborlyDotterelSoonerLater?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

She knew exactly was she was doing, this has got to be the most blatant example so far.

LMAO myth’s face.. his reaction and her words... i dont know about her, but with myself and most girls around me when we have friendships with guys we don’t talk about subjects that can be taken sexually like that and our guy friends would pay us the respect (even if guys Myth’s age tend to act pretty immaturely about certain topics) and not look/talk about/think of us like that. this just makes their relationship seem not very purely friendly or they aren’t even good friends at all

Posted

LMAO myth’s face.. his reaction and her words... i dont know about her, but with myself and most girls around me when we have friendships with guys we don’t talk about subjects that can be taken sexually like that and our guy friends would pay us the respect (even if guys Myth’s age tend to act pretty immaturely about certain topics) and not look/talk about/think of us like that. this just makes their relationship seem not very purely friendly or they aren’t even good friends at all

Yep i think she lowkey doesn't like him that much, but put's up with it for the view count. she always get's pissed when he messes around and doesn't carry her lul

Posted

Yep i think she lowkey doesn't like him that much, but put's up with it for the view count. she always get's pissed when he messes around and doesn't carry her lul

151118_FAM_Tempertantrum-White-House-Pro

actual photo of poki being told no for once in her entitled life

Posted

So yesterday, Poki was fully triggered for a good 45 mins because of the LiveStreamFail post about her making the cat comment to Myth.

She begins to dissect the whole situation as if she is the victim of the brazen hate of 12 year old/incels that lurk every negative post made about her (*the hardest eyeroll). She then proceeds to go over the comments left on the thread cherry picking ones that validate her view that she is the victim of a bunch of haters, while missing gems like these:

facts_1.thumb.PNG.9ed2a6cd9bbf2a41f39486

facts_2.thumb.PNG.b9647ab6bf921d40beb787

Again, what we see here is the clear mental gymnastics of conflating irrational vitriol of Poki with the valid call outs she has received over shitting on other E-girls, to the way she flaunts her body; she claimed that people are being unreasonable in stating that Poki tries to show off her rear, yet you see the previous post about how she literally tied her shirt in the back with a hair tie so you can see her butt better.

Furthermore, the call outs about her clout chasing are now all invalid in her eyes because, someone told her not to wear tights. Like she isn't aware of this nonsense. You actually have people WK'ing her on the LSF thread about her having dated Meteos and Bjerg, as if she was actually fucking subtle about either of those relationships.

poki_huh..thumb.PNG.132ce94473617ef9190b

She (in her eyes) can do no wrong, and yet there has been claims from all sides about the way she shits on other women in the scene, and she will never admit or apologize for it. She can only blame the "haters" for so long before everyone else catches on to her shit.

Posted

Watching this explode in her face gives me a lady boner. I need to buy some popcorn.

Posted

I hope she stops mentioning that she was a *cough drop out* chemical engineering student now that her new found success comes from sounding like a retarded toddler. The five year olds I used to take care off spoke better than her. Heck even some 3 year olds. She’s so embarrassing to watch. 

I was hoping she’d better herself because I’ve noticed that lilypichu is acting more like her age compared to before, whilst poki... looking 24 at least, acts like she’s 3. 

“Dat was scawwy owwww “

”Haha I awmost died chat ~ uwu help me” 

“DATS NOT OKAYYY “

Like holy fuck. How do men find that attractive ? I wish she would rewind back to speaking normal and laughing normal. @ there’s old twitch clips of her normal laugh that makes me contemplate if she had a seizure. 

Posted (edited)

i watched pokis stream (she was playing fortnite what a surprise) for around 5 minutes max and i felt like i was watchin inappropriate content involving a child because of how fucking childish and disgusting she sounds

Edited by veryprincely

Posted

She (in her eyes) can do no wrong, and yet there has been claims from all sides about the way she shits on other women in the scene, and she will never admit or apologize for it. She can only blame the "haters" for so long before everyone else catches on to her shit.

I don’t think it’s that she thinks she can do no wrong. I think it’s that she knows her persona is exploding in her face right now and she’s desperately trying to cling on to whatever fame she had with her prepubescent hormone filled 11 year old army. She really doesn’t seem to have that much longer 

Posted

Why would Myth broadcast that he lost his v card?? Is he being serious that he lost his virginity or is it just a meme...what a weird thing to do

Posted

Why would Myth broadcast that he lost his v card?? Is he being serious that he lost his virginity or is it just a meme...what a weird thing to do

Because he's an 18 year old virgin brat that has a huge audience and wants to look cool in front of other teenage virgin brats.  A person that actually lost it wouldn't feel the need to do this.  Unless he really did lose it and was super excited in having lost it and had to share it because he's so insecure.

Posted

Because he's an 18 year old virgin brat that has a huge audience and wants to look cool in front of other teenage virgin brats.  A person that actually lost it wouldn't feel the need to do this.  Unless he really did lose it and was super excited in having lost it and had to share it because he's so insecure.

So he was being serious about it then? 

Posted

So he was being serious about it then? 

who knows? I don't really care about him either way.

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure he made that up, if it was true then the girl would definitely not let him brag about this in front of dozens of thousands people for couple days straight and if she was an attention whore she would reveal herself, nonetheless, I thought Myth is cool but that v card thing was weird as fuck and I kinda can't blame Poki for not being friends with him privately and just making content with him for views, because this dude is really questionable  lol

Edited by saina
english mistakes

Posted

i watched pokis stream (she was playing fortnite what a surprise) for around 5 minutes max and i felt like i was watchin inappropriate content involving a child because of how fucking childish and disgusting she sounds

DUDE.  i actually got nauseous the other day watching her.  She  was duoing pubs and kept getting kids and would legit FLIRT with them.  She was so inappropriate with a kid who was admittedly 7 years old.  "call me when you're older".  WHAT.  WHAT WHATR WHAWHAWHAWWHTA. she needs help.  like its beyond pretending at this point?  mitch jones lost his mind streaming, i think poki is going through the same thing,  tho her actions arent 'acting out' shes definitely losing it.

Posted

DUDE.  i actually got nauseous the other day watching her.  She  was duoing pubs and kept getting kids and would legit FLIRT with them.  She was so inappropriate with a kid who was admittedly 7 years old.  "call me when you're older".  WHAT.  WHAT WHATR WHAWHAWHAWWHTA. she needs help.  like its beyond pretending at this point?  mitch jones lost his mind streaming, i think poki is going through the same thing,  tho her actions arent 'acting out' shes definitely losing it.

..by that she tries to be uwu guys so FUNNY but also FLIRTY OWO look at meh im just like you boiIIiIizzZzz and at his point it just looks like shes a middle-aged woman who tries to be like teenagers, you know... Let's also not forget her cringe monkaS  screams and etcs that seems like poor acting... I don't understand how she can not feel cringe about her own acts. She tries to be your "twitch / meme dream girl " so hard...