• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9398 posts in this topic

Posted

is it just me or poki looks skinny now like unhealthy type of skinny

yeah in her recent vods she looks like she's lost a bit of weight, but not to a point of our concern I think? i definitely wouldn't call it unhealthy though, you can only really see her arms so we can't tell.

Posted

I didn't see this posted anywhere, so I guess this is okay....

Apparently, Daph and Poki are now "friends" :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: https://overrustlelogs.net/39daph chatlog/March 2020/2020-03-31

[2020-03-31 09:08:11 UTC] 39daph: yeah me and poki are cool

[2020-03-31 09:09:27 UTC] 39daph: yeah me and poki talked a lot

[2020-03-31 09:10:33 UTC] 39daph: the things that happened

[2020-03-31 09:10:41 UTC] 39daph: the things i blew up on her on when it went down 

[2020-03-31 09:10:46 UTC] 39daph: it was omega unlucky

[2020-03-31 09:11:04 UTC] 39daph: cus the only ppl she had problems with were the ones who happened to be friends w me so obviosuly [2020-03-31 09:11:05 UTC] 39daph: it kinda like

[2020-03-31 09:11:08 UTC] 39daph: looked really bad

[2020-03-31 09:11:19 UTC] 39daph: on her

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't rly care about Poki, but what kind of voodoo magic did she pull off? Daph doesn't strike me as the type of person who would befriend someone for clout/networking etc so it does make you wonder...... hmmm :?????

Wish this was an april fools joke

Posted

for the past 3 days, fed has been hitting it off with some girl he met online. averaging good stream numbers and popularity on their subreddit

he's currently sitting at 13k viewers right now, and poki is now sitting in on his stream for the first time in months (maybe even a year) suddenly trying to cash in on him being her simp for the day. it's so transparent lol.

Posted

God this bitch really gets under my skin. Like she never really sits on Fed's stream now that he has viewers again guess who shows up.

Posted

I didn't see this posted anywhere, so I guess this is okay....

Apparently, Daph and Poki are now "friends" :o

From: https://overrustlelogs.net/39daph chatlog/March 2020/2020-03-31

[2020-03-31 09:08:11 UTC] 39daph: yeah me and poki are cool

[2020-03-31 09:09:27 UTC] 39daph: yeah me and poki talked a lot

[2020-03-31 09:10:33 UTC] 39daph: the things that happened

[2020-03-31 09:10:41 UTC] 39daph: the things i blew up on her on when it went down 

[2020-03-31 09:10:46 UTC] 39daph: it was omega unlucky

[2020-03-31 09:11:04 UTC] 39daph: cus the only ppl she had problems with were the ones who happened to be friends w me so obviosuly [2020-03-31 09:11:05 UTC] 39daph: it kinda like

[2020-03-31 09:11:08 UTC] 39daph: looked really bad

[2020-03-31 09:11:19 UTC] 39daph: on her

I don't rly care about Poki, but what kind of voodoo magic did she pull off? Daph doesn't strike me as the type of person who would befriend someone for clout/networking etc so it does make you wonder...... hmmm :?????

Am I reading this correctly, wtf. Daph is actually someone I sit and watch, why is she now friends with Poki? I like her personality and that she's not a clout chaser like the rest of OfflineTv/others on Twitch. Pokimane is a big red flag. xD

Posted

Daph, no

EA4FE4CE-E57D-4013-A260-DF6CBBDE2A51.jpeg

Posted

for the past 3 days, fed has been hitting it off with some girl he met online. averaging good stream numbers and popularity on their subreddit

he's currently sitting at 13k viewers right now, and poki is now sitting in on his stream for the first time in months (maybe even a year) suddenly trying to cash in on him being her simp for the day. it's so transparent lol.

i mean take "meeting" her as you will lol, he played marbles and had to "order" (as he calls it) a girl on that egirl.gg website to play with, picked her and they played some league, then he played marbles again and it resulted in him spending more time with her, again, for money lol. fed is my favourite in OTV by far and this stuff has been funny but it's all memes for content. nice to see poki hopping back on the train tho 🤡

Posted

Am I reading this correctly, wtf. Daph is actually someone I sit and watch, why is she now friends with Poki? I like her personality and that she's not a clout chaser like the rest of OfflineTv/others on Twitch. Pokimane is a big red flag. xD

I remembered when the "drama" went down, PULL was like: "I hope Daph takes her down!" and shit like that. 

But in a flash, Daph went from LSF sweetheart to public enemy #1. EVERYONE was suddenly against her, even her so called "friends".

Just a few months later, Daph is suddenly Poki's biggest WK and those Daph defenders.......... where are they now?

(btw, Daph is now banned from posting in LSF)

Oh, how the turntables............. :sigh:

(sorry, forgot my old login info....)

Posted

if im being honest, i still dont think theyre friends. probably just on okay terms now

pretty sure daph only really likes all the other members (she played a game with fed, posts in other members chats when theyre streaming). wouldnt be surprised if she only squashed their beef so it wouldnt be awkward if she ever came to visit or hangs out with other otv members

Posted

Daph is friends with Fed, and Lily from OTV and leslie, Peter and Kimi.

Let's be real she still doesn't like poki, but since she is friends with them she gave in because she doesn't want to make it awkward.

Kinda dissapointed, but this is also the reason why Daph coems across mroe human than Poki. Poki would never gave in for any of her friends. Maybe for Fed in some thigns, but that's it.

Posted

if im being honest, i still dont think theyre friends. probably just on okay terms now

pretty sure daph only really likes all the other members (she played a game with fed, posts in other members chats when theyre streaming). wouldnt be surprised if she only squashed their beef so it wouldnt be awkward if she ever came to visit or hangs out with other otv members

Eh, I wouldn't trust anyone in that house, they're not as innocent as they seem. She needs to stay away from the clout chasers and stay genuine. Maybe Fuslie and Peter Park TV but that's about it. I hope she is just doing it for that purpose. 

Posted

I feel like Daph was pressured to be friends with Poki. I can see Poki low key threatening her to back off on her and what's sad is Poki does have power. 

Posted

Have mixed feelings about this Daph news. Not really enough information to form an opinion. She doesn't say they are friends. She says "they're cool". As in, there's no more conflict. My guess? Daph didn't care for her, but had nothing against her. Until at least two people she considered friends came to her with disparaging stories. Which caused her blow up.

Daph regrets that a lot. Objectively, it was a bad look for her. And she got absolutely blasted on LSF/Twitch. As well as lesser attacks on other social media. Tough as she acts, it rattled her. 

So I'm guessing when months later she was again approached by Poki, when she and her friends has all gotten over whatever the previous drama was, she was open to reconciliation. If for no other reason than to avoid backlash from Poki and her army again. Daph also probably has no personal issues with her, and doesn't seem like one to hold grudges. But I can't imagine they'll be doing each other's hair in the near future. And Daph is so young, and sheltered that she likely has little to no experience with the manipulation and influence Poki has proven to be able to bring to bear.

Posted

Daph is friends with Fed, and Lily from OTV and leslie, Peter and Kimi.

Let's be real she still doesn't like poki, but since she is friends with them she gave in because she doesn't want to make it awkward.

Kinda dissapointed, but this is also the reason why Daph coems across mroe human than Poki. Poki would never gave in for any of her friends. Maybe for Fed in some thigns, but that's it.

"Maybe for Fed in some things, but that's it."   When has she done that ??? When did she gave in even for fed..?????

Posted (edited)

yeah.... i don't rly buy that Daph and Poki are "friends" either.

BUT.......... check this out:

https://overrustlelogs.net/39daph chatlog/April 2020/2020-04-02

(too long to post, ctrl+F poki)

sorry to disappoint u guys, but Daph is "simping" for Poki in chat :/

(Daph apparently doesn't understand hyperbole either, thinking I'm being serious when referring her as Poki's "biggest WK"...... *PEPELAUGH* )

Edited by quack6969
removed unnecessary comment