• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

The real problem with the Moroccan excuse is that Berber people (which is what i think poki is) don't identify themselves as black.

Posted (edited)

what next..poki going to use asian slurs and her braindead fans will say she is asian because her 1% west asian or something ... well west Asia isn't Japan or korea like poki wishes. it's referred to Persia and middle East ig anyway,still caucasoids 

ignore belle pics sorry i can't get rid if it :( 

FaceApp_1565099714237_mh1565100365754.jpg

20190806_154131_482_mr1565102613031.jpg

20190806_155551_474_mh1565103459064.jpg

Edited by fakecake

Posted

Guess who Poki has started playing with now that she's consistently getting more viewers than Poki...

Posted

Lily and Poki are streaming OTV playing party games and Lily has legit double the viewers Poki does and is sitting at 20k. Like @faceless said it's pretty funny that all of a sudden Poki is actually participating in group activities now that Lily's stream is doing so well while Poki is stagnating.

Posted

Mark my words. She's going to go for JinnyTTY next. We all know how desperate she is to gain acceptance from LSF. Jinny has steadily been growing an audience with her travel streams, and has been blowing up on LSF. Poki has been watching these on stream, and mentioned she wants to "collab". With Jinny in Austin, and her clips going ballistic on LSF, I'd bet anything Poki contacts her to meet in LA.

Posted

And Poki wonders why she has no real friends hmmmm....

Posted

her streams reached new levels... opening cs.go cases on stream now

She's supposed to be playing CSGO with Fuslie, Valkyrae, Starsmitten, and xChocobars... but instead she made them wait while she did her bullshit.

Also, everyone is in a squad stream except Queen Poki over here and she's barely even in voice comms with the other girls.

Posted

She's supposed to be playing CSGO with Fuslie, Valkyrae, Starsmitten, and xChocobars... but instead she made them wait while she did her bullshit.

Also, everyone is in a squad stream except Queen Poki over here and she's barely even in voice comms with the other girls.

She is so selfish, they are supposed to be her closest friends and even squad streaming is too much to ask.

Posted

This is OT... But did anyone else see this and laughed just a little?

Screenshot_20200227-195509__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200227-195226__01.jpg

Posted

Lmao it really looks like she's smothering her cat with her other arm down

Posted

Look who is using the Lily and Michael hype for her channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7toUe7XMQ

to be fair Lily gifted her for secret Santa to go to the bakery for content,

the Ariana picture... underwhelming 

Posted

I think it's kinda ironic that Ariana wants to be darker than she really is and Pokimane wants to be lighter

Posted

*puts on headset*

I'm a gamer.