• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

5717 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ladies and Gentlemen; The straw that broke the camel's back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/8xutoq/exaggerate_btw/

Wow you spent a whole THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS on food for everyone? And all you got in return was 30k viewers and a dozen fulltime streamers providing content to your channel where you rake in all the donations with no one else getting a cut? Someone get this fucking hero a medal.

Edited by EmeraldDust
added quote

Posted

I doubt she spent $300 on food. It just looked like she ordered Dominoes or something. Like wow, you ordered boxes of pizza and pizza sticks for everyone, good job! Plus, she expected everyone to be happy just because she bought food, too. It’s not about the food and how you set everything up, it’s the fact that you used this moment for views and tried to play it as a wholesome moment and Moki ship. I also cringed when she continued to stand next to Myth while he was trying to talk and then she started feeding him. Totally forcing this Moki thing down everyone’s throats. And if she is dating Fed, he should be fed up (sorry, had to lol). If not, she should have did something about the toxic chat, but because she didn’t, she had to go on that rant about trying to make people happy and whether people like her or not. Because if she did moderate her chat, all the kill fed thing would just be deleted and she didn’t have to explain her usual leeching self and make a big deal out of it. But because she didn’t, she is pandering in the Foki vs Moki fan war. 

Posted

Who ever Pokimanes YouTube editor is, he needs a raise. He manages to make her boring content watchable. The end of her latest vlog video really shows how fried her hair is :/

Posted

https://m.livestreamfails.com/post/24515

She needs to stop acting. Puh-lease, girl. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t pretending she didn’t have to react so extreme. 

I like how she intentionally looks behind her back and check for the camera before bending down. 

Posted

She needs to stop acting. Puh-lease, girl. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t pretending she didn’t have to react so extreme. 

just watch their faces as she does it, half of them look completely done with her

Posted

Amazing that in one year someone could go so deeply down the rabbit hole. I mean, she was probably always like this but every time I visit this thread it’s just kind of ... sad? Dissappointing? There’s plenty of awesome female yotubers, especially gamers, but I honestly thought Pokimane could be one of the first normal and decent female twitch streamers to become really popular with her content and not her looks, but what a shame, she’s turned out to just be one of the best incognito twitch thots and she’s not even being sly about it anymore. At least have some shame. rooting-for-you-tyra.gif

Posted (edited)

just watch their faces as she does it, half of them look completely done with her

Funnier yet is the mental gymnastics she does on Twitter to play the victim in these situations.

like it’s not that Poki is acting like a ‘thot’ it’s just everyone else being negative.

I mean all the people: Obese potential sugar daddy, lolicon panderer, and her “Gaming” Fuccboi boyfriend all claim she is the sweetest person evar! Uwu 

Edited by Friedjustice

Posted

LMAO even jaime of all people looks so fed up.

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/HonorableGorgeousThymeSSSsss

The way she talks here man.. Shrugging her shoulders cause she isn’t the one getting told to kill yourself. She literally stops stream when people are being disrespectful to her, but I guess other people’s feelings don’t matter as long as she spent a hefty ‘300 dollars on pizza’ 

Posted

Tbh I get that she couldn't look at the chat often to moderate it or anything, I honestly doubt anyone was expecting that. But when the criticism came in and they said 'hey the chat was pretty annoying and it was over the top' and she shrugged those comments off/responded the way she did is when the real backlash started.

Like if we're being realistic she could have said she didn't see anything too bad and that's why she didn't turn on the sub mode. Say you didn't see it but you don't condone it. Remind the chat to be respectful and that 'kill yourself' is frowned up on.

Don't minimize the comments made because that's just fuel to keep them coming. Don't try to guilt us into feeling bad that you spent money and made some calls for a friend get together. It's an investment that paid off in 30k viewers. At this point you could remind us how much your pc and streamer gear anytime people criticize you. Imagine a director saying 'well you guys should be thankful we spent millions to produce this movie!!' like it sounds ridiculous lol.

Posted

She still managed to play the victim in the whole situation after the Mafia stream. You can see how the reddit community had to apologise in the end. Such hypocrisy

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/HonorableGorgeousThymeSSSsss

The way she talks here man.. Shrugging her shoulders cause she isn’t the one getting told to kill yourself. She literally stops stream when people are being disrespectful to her, but I guess other people’s feelings don’t matter as long as she spent a hefty ‘300 dollars on pizza’ 

give her a break fam.

She was just brushing aside all of the criticism so she could announce her new Hyper X mousepad! Made for real GaMuRz who Stay Rekt’n n00bs.

Seriously it’s a $20 piece of felt with some weeb shit on it. 

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/FamousHungryNewtDoggo

also just saw this, where shes doing idk what shes doing to some stuff Myth is saying about how shes not a clout chaser. idk if im misinterpreting this or this is about smth else, but it comes off a lil bit seems like shes trying to prove that she doesn’t chase for viewers and isn’t after money/success? lol if im wrong someone fill me in what this is about

Posted

I mean all the people: Obese potential sugar daddy, lolicon panderer, and her “Gaming” Fuccboi boyfriend all claim she is the sweetest person evar! Uwu 

This is the kind of thing that I don't like about this place. I think when you guys shit-talk someone for the way they look it takes away from any actual valid criticism you might have. I guess it's kind of understandable for someone like Poki who could be seen as hypocritical for talking about body positivity yet wearing a bunch of makeup and editing photos, but I don't get what calling Scarra out does other than make you look like a dickhead. I kind of doubt anyone posting a site dedicated to shitting on popular people is model material either.

For the record I don't think Scarra considers her "sweet" at all, he has talked about how competitive and ruthless she can be a fair bit.

Posted

1) This is the kind of thing that I don't like about this place. 2) I think when you guys shit-talk someone for the way they look it takes away from any actual valid criticism you might have. I guess it's kind of understandable for someone like Poki who could be seen as hypocritical for talking about body positivity yet wearing a bunch of makeup and editing photos, 3) but I don't get what calling Scarra out does other than make you look like a dickhead. 4) I kind of doubt anyone posting a site dedicated to shitting on popular people is model material either.

For the record I don't think Scarra considers her "sweet" at all, he has talked about how competitive and ruthless she can be a fair bit.

oh, this again?

Still trying to pose as a regular user to undermine the forum I see. Well let’s break it down.

1) This thread isn’t your personal space to talk about how you feel about PULL. There are treads for that, you’ve been trying to derail on multiple occasions now.

2) I don’t know why you quoted me, but said “you guys” as if trying to implicate PULL as a whole (really shows your intentions). I speak for myself; and I wasn’t even shaming him, I stated a fact: he is obese. There is more subjectivity in Lolicon panderer or Fuccboi, than the fact that Scarra is morbidly obese. The adjective is in fact so succinct, that you knew who I was talking about to without mentioning their name, so I guess it was fitting after all.

3) Yet you turn right around and use ad hominem attacks to discredit someone (me) for stating something factual (Scarra so fat he broke a brand new piano chair, by using it).

4) Again you try to tie this to the site as a whole; as if to say “if anyone dares disagrees with me they must be unattractive”. There are people who post here in the scene. Most of which are pretty normal/attractive. Don’t try to dismiss people who post on this site as unattractive, when you are basing it on nothing other than people bashing your idols.