• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8704 posts in this topic

Posted

ain't this bitch been saying the n-word ON STREAM or am I on crack?

idk if it’s recently but her viewers are literally braindead. Hasan’s chat at one point tried to call her out for never actually apologizing for using the n word and poki’s viewers tried saying she could use it because she’s Moroccan ?????¿¿¿¿¿

Posted

idk if it’s recently but her viewers are literally braindead. Hasan’s chat at one point tried to call her out for never actually apologizing for using the n word and poki’s viewers tried saying she could use it because she’s Moroccan ?????¿¿¿¿¿

I wouldn't touch who "gets a pass" with a 10 foot pole. But I will say that Moroccans are Arab/Berber. Which while not considered "white", are caucasians. Who actually have a history of also enslaving negro Africans, among many others. Not to mention the fact that there are 5 million caucasians in South Africa alone. With hundreds of thousands in most other countries. So the Poki white knigh logic of "she's African so it's okay" makes zero sense.

Posted

AGAIN she has never pursued esports... She's never gon pro shes never tried to go pro......................

I dunno she pursued Bjergsen pretty hard.

Posted

I dunno she pursued Bjergsen pretty hard.

pretty sure they been back  together for a while now 

Posted

pretty sure they been back  together for a while now 

How are you basing this claim?

Posted

How are you basing this claim?

every time she show her discord he on her dms he sits in chat all day when he not practicing there’s picture of them out together but who knows fro sure just my guess 

Posted (edited)

Its so funny seeing Poki getting hard abused midlane getting outroamed solokilled by the enemy midlanerat Twitch Rivals and shes trying to tell her team what they should do. Lmao talk about being delusional.

And now after game she talks how she stays even with the enemy midlaner and that it was mostly tops fault for being titled because he was behind. Its icnredible how delusional she is. She got so hard outplayed by the enemy midlaner its crazy.

Edited by Kuttie

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingSarcasticWeaselOhMyDog

Pretty sure FED might be gay this girl is gorgeous and he running in other direction lol

Eh I mean hes trolling from waht I see here.

She is also coming to LA in2 weeks so don''t worry about that lol.

Poki was streaming Town of Salem with the LSF streamers and man it was so funny to see how out of place she was and Soda was so triggerd at people like Poki who never played that game that he rq the stream after the round ended. 

Posted

Poki was streaming Town of Salem with the LSF streamers and man it was so funny to see how out of place she was and Soda was so triggerd at people like Poki who never played that game that he rq the stream after the round ended. 

LSF HATES her. Not like Twitch, who hate her leeching, manipulation and backstabbing. Or YouTube who hates her censorship and theft. They hate her because her content sucks. She's actually shit at all the things the LSF streamers do. She's personally annoying while doing it, and makes it difficult for them to be entertaining when with her. It's only her narcissism and hubris that keep her continuously trying to leech of people like Soda. Not like she needs the views or money.

Posted

Pretty sure FED might be gay this girl is gorgeous and he running in other direction lol

Um im pretty sure this girl is 19, so unless Fed's that desperate there isnt really anything to talk about. Also this has nothing to do with poki.

Posted

I think he was teasing her about leaving but even if he wasn't ..just bc he's not into someone you consider "gorgeous" doesn't make him gay..

Posted

Lily and Michael dating now makes the whole Poki and Fed situation so pathetic. Poki probably dangled the carrot in front of Fed purely for content this whole time. If Michael and Lily start dating months after him joining OTV the whole not being able to date the whole friends/colleagues argument is gone. Of course she repeated this trick with quite the number of dudes so we shouldn’t be that surprised. Still interesting to see confirmation. 

Posted (edited)

https://clips.twitch.tv/SleepySpoopyMagpieTheRinger

Lily winning Twitch Rivals playing what used to be Poki's signature champion (not anymore since she's too scared to play anything that isnt Lux/Morg/Syndra) is actually hilarious to me. She was actually kind of useful despite being completely out of her depth unlike Poki who just gets carried kicking and screaming.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted

Lily and Michael dating now makes the whole Poki and Fed situation so pathetic. Poki probably dangled the carrot in front of Fed purely for content this whole time. If Michael and Lily start dating months after him joining OTV the whole not being able to date the whole friends/colleagues argument is gone. Of course she repeated this trick with quite the number of dudes so we shouldn’t be that surprised. Still interesting to see confirmation. 

I like Lily..but I find it weird that her and Michael are dating now. Like the whole situation in such a short tine after the clusterfuck with Albert. If this doesn't work out it is getting real awkward.