• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8658 posts in this topic

Posted

Poki wants to collab with almost every girl that ends up being LSF fotm, is it to try and improve her LSF reputation? I'm surprised she hasnt contacted sweetanita yet, maybe because she's not asian LUL

Also poki isnt the only one guilty of appropriating asian culture. I dont doubt that daph dislikes poki's merch, but I dont think she was only referring to poki and poki alone. She has expressed her disgust at ppl pretending to be asian/korean multiple times way back. Have yall even seen the 'pretending to be asian' thread because damn.

(I didnt want to sound like a wk at the time but daph's photoshop selflove post wasn't even about poki and yall just blindly assumed it was just like this time. Poki is guilty of photoshop hypocrisy yes, but daph literally mentions r/instagramreality as her shitpost inspiration if yall wana insist on an anti-poki agenda sure .)

As for the LSF post removal, I dont think the mods are biased for her if anything its the opposite. They have hidden posts in the past with cheap n-word clips. 

I'm all for pointing out valid criticisms of poki, but some agendas yall have are getting ridiculous

Posted

yeah i guess i kind of understand that, but there's way better egirls for that? like...maybe it's personal preference but that valkyrie girl is way prettier imo and doesn't she also play fortnite? i just don't see poki's appeal that much kek

valk has a boyfriend and she made that pretty public 

Posted

For what it is worth, she actually did something nice by funding a scholarship. Obviously this doesn't negate the other things, but it is a positive for once. While it might be to enforce the wholesome brand, this will be helping students out. 

Posted

valk has a boyfriend and she made that pretty public 

oooh ok that makes a lot of sense actually! i don't follow any of them that much so i don't really know this stuff, thanks :alpacawink:

Posted

For what it is worth, she actually did something nice by funding a scholarship. Obviously this doesn't negate the other things, but it is a positive for once. While it might be to enforce the wholesome brand, this will be helping students out. 

She still get's a lot out of it...publicity and scholarship in her name at a well known university, not to mention the tax write off.  I don't think the university gets a dime from her if she didn't get any of the things I just mentioned.  But to be honest if she gave that amount to support a charity helping people/animals in desperate need, rather than an e-gaming scholarship, I'd be less cynical.

Posted

that's nice and all but when she got to the part "pursuing esports while getting a degree, which i know from experience is so freaking hard"

right¬¬

Posted

that's nice and all but when she got to the part "pursuing esports while getting a degree, which i know from experience is so freaking hard"

right¬¬

Yeah. The gesture appears nice, but a 50K donation from a millionaire is just an easy tax write off. Free publicity, but nothing wrong with that. A college drop out attempting to seem empathetic with her claiming 20k in debt from loans doesn't strike anyone as genuine though. Especially considering her history of shit talking the girls who actually finished the program she couldn't. For whatever reason.

Posted

right¬¬

Didn't she not graduate tho? like if I remember a bunch of pages ago folks saying how she actually didn't get the degree. So she's a drop out right? 

Posted

AGAIN she has never pursued esports... She's never gon pro shes never tried to go pro......................

Posted

She still get's a lot out of it...publicity and scholarship in her name at a well known university, not to mention the tax write off.  I don't think the university gets a dime from her if she didn't get any of the things I just mentioned.  But to be honest if she gave that amount to support a charity helping people/animals in desperate need, rather than an e-gaming scholarship, I'd be less cynical.

True, I forgot about the tax write off lol

Posted

Didn't she not graduate tho? like if I remember a bunch of pages ago folks saying how she actually didn't get the degree. So she's a drop out right? 

Yeah, she dropped out in her second year (or just after) to stream full-time.

Posted

Yeah, she dropped out in her second year (or just after) to stream full-time.

Thanks! I like she brags about going to college but never seems to mention she doesn't actually have the degree. 

Posted

Just found something interesting.

Starts at 2:30. Can't use the original Dr. Poki because it has mysteriously been privated. Though all the following ones are still available.

This person. This college dropout, who just established a scholarship for gaming, completley rips into someone who calls in to ask advice from her about how to balance time with college studies, and playing LoL. She actually ridicules him for this not being a real problem. Does that seem hypocritical?

Posted

Just found something interesting.

Starts at 2:30. Can't use the original Dr. Poki because it has mysteriously been privated. Though all the following ones are still available.

This person. This college dropout, who just established a scholarship for gaming, completley rips into someone who calls in to ask advice from her about how to balance time with college studies, and playing LoL. She actually ridicules him for this not being a real problem. Does that seem hypocritical?

That's because Pokimane is an absolute narcissistic bitch. She has always been rude during her Dr. Poki streams and has ridiculed many people who were actually seeing advice from her. I'm shocked that people still think she's worth paying money for a quack therapy session when she resorts to humiliating them on stream and undermining their problems. 

I'm even more shocked that she exhudes this level of narcissism yet people still think she's this nice uwu angel. Even the way she talks is unbearable and grating on the ears.

Like there are a handful of female streamers that are actually entertaining and super cool and you can tell that they're actually sincere whereas Pokimane is so fake that you can smell it from miles away. Personally I think a good portion of people that like her aren't too different from her themselves unless they haven't been exposed to her much and just assume 

Posted

ain't this bitch been saying the n-word ON STREAM or am I on crack?