• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8658 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZgMiuIEA8E   at 5:00

"she does think shes the best looking, and she will leave for more money" 

and shes like "thats a lieeeee"....

Honestly, im not surprised. xD

"Would you leave OTV for a huge offer?"

"No"

"That's a lie"

"I mean, it's not about the money"

"That's a lie"

"Ha ha. This is funny, but I rreally mean it"

"That's a lie"

Shes only memeing though........

Posted

The way she asked literally everyone else the same “would you leave OTV for $$” afterwards like mm that’s not justification for yourself but ok.

Posted

Let's all be real if she was offered a huge amount of money to leave OTV she would. 

Posted

"Would you leave OTV for a huge offer?"

"No"

"That's a lie"

"I mean, it's not about the money"

"That's a lie"

"Ha ha. This is funny, but I rreally mean it"

"That's a lie"

Shes only memeing though........

She watched the video on stream with chat and was going "Haha that was true though. The lie detector guy was such a memer. Its really not about the money." and "I actually don't think that though" about being the best looking. She probably only watched the video with chat to try and save her own ass lmao.

Posted

She watched the video on stream with chat and was going "Haha that was true though. The lie detector guy was such a memer. Its really not about the money." and "I actually don't think that though" about being the best looking. She probably only watched the video with chat to try and save her own ass lmao.

The OTV Reddit is just littered with posts of people trying to cope with rationalizations about how unreliable lie detectors are, or how the questions were intentionally vague so they would get a bad result.

Posted

Nothing new. Remember when the power went out when everyone was streaming in the old house? Scarra went to take a dump, and jumped back into the same game by the time he was done, as it only dropped for 5 minutes. Poki went shopping.

EDIT: So after a week ago shilling on every platform that would let her for this game, she's back AGAIN crying how she won't stream Fortnite anymore. Blaming stream snipers this time ffs. She literally never stops lying.

Didn't she just get an emote from Fortnite too? I think there are some steps people can take to avoid snipers such as delay or hiding the lobby but they just don't do it.

Posted

Didn't she just get an emote from Fortnite too? I think there are some steps people can take to avoid snipers such as delay or hiding the lobby but they just don't do it.

poki is honestly garbage gamer who has always been carried by others kaypea is better at lol and Valkyrie chick is better at fortnite 

Posted

i don't get her appeal though? she's not really pretty and not really good, so what's the catch? leeching off of other people i guess? sorry for no contribution i am just confused lol

Posted

Someone told me it was her personality but her personality is shit. She comes off as very unlikable in the videos I’ve seen and she has an awful voice. No way she talks like that in real life.

Posted

I am listening to her rn, my friend has her in the back screaming and yelling like a animal. I am stopping myself from making a comment, I'm close to ripping off my ears. That is cute at all. And him calling her thicc almost made me vomit. 

Posted (edited)

Back to being boosted, only thing that surprises me is that she's doing it on stream this time. This is Scarra's smurf account btw:

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=simpchovies

a4405f2b9e573f72a17693e5d5660115.png

If it ain't scarra, it's yassuo. If it ain't yassuo, well.. you can't forget about little koi and all his smurf accounts he uses solely for boosting poki: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=kuro%20koi

I understand it's ok to duo with your friends. Solo Q can be boring. If every single "friend" you're duoing with has to use a smurf account because their rank is too high to duo with you... well, that's just boosting. Period. Point blank.

Edited by dragonette
Added to post

Posted

Back to being boosted, only thing that surprises me is that she's doing it on stream this time. This is Scarra's smurf account btw:

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=simpchovies

a4405f2b9e573f72a17693e5d5660115.png

If it ain't scarra, it's yassuo. If it ain't yassuo, well.. you can't forget about little koi and all his smurf accounts he uses solely for boosting poki: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=kuro%20koi

I understand it's ok to duo with your friends. Solo Q can be boring. If every single "friend" you're duoing with has to use a smurf account because their rank is too high to duo with you... well, that's just boosting. Period. Point blank.

The only reason shes streaming rank games is because Scarra pretty much told her he would only play with her if their ranking up. Toast set a challenge for him. To hit Diamond this season.. so he accepted it. And well if she wants to duo with him thats the only way. Funny, soon as he got into a call with her on discord he throws shade at her by saying, "Oh so you want to duo with me, huh? Dont think I dont remember that you ditched me for Yassuo..a few years back. (laugh)" and shes like.. "Oh no no.. Its just you and me Scarra.. promise. No yassuos here" YEAH RIGHT BITCH! She inter-changes people like their play things for her benefit. Dropping and Picking up  people to use, as she pleases. God these people need to wake up.

Posted

i don't get her appeal though? she's not really pretty and not really good, so what's the catch? leeching off of other people i guess? sorry for no contribution i am just confused lol

her audience is full of young preteen boys who think they want a "thicc" wholesome gf that plays video games with them and believe that they can get with imane one day lol

Posted

her audience is full of young preteen boys who think they want a "thicc" wholesome gf that plays video games with them and believe that they can get with imane one day lol

yeah i guess i kind of understand that, but there's way better egirls for that? like...maybe it's personal preference but that valkyrie girl is way prettier imo and doesn't she also play fortnite? i just don't see poki's appeal that much kek

Posted

A few minor developments over the past few days:

1. JinnyTTY, another Korean/English streamer who has blown up to around 3.5K average over the past few months was on the Rajchelor with Greek yesterday. Obviously Poki calls in. Less obviously, she messages Jinny telling her she was rooting for her, and wants to collab in the future. Her leeching knows no bounds. It's saddens me how excited Jinny was about it, since she basically kills herself for content. And despises streamers who only react, watch videos, and glom on to others for content.

2. While she still has kept from using her name, Daph is still throwing shade at Poki. This time going on about how she can't understand the "really fuckin weird" streamers who appropriate Asian culture. Using kanji on completely unrelated merch. Using filters and makeup to make themselves look Asian. And, this is the big tip off, claiming some percentage of Asian heritage to justify their behavior.

3. Poki was actually stupid enough to yet again on stream click on a post that had her infamous N word clip. LSF saved it before she could delete, but the mods have now hidden it. Which is bullshit, because their criteria is not posting chat, donations, or songs with racist comments. Actual streamers saying them is one of the cornerstones of LSF. Unless its Poki.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/f2o449/pokimane_watches_clip_of_her_saying_the_n_word/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

She literally goes red in under 5 seconds.