• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8658 posts in this topic

Posted

Poki said when a Zelda DLC was announced she wants to play Zelda Now and that she lvoes Zelda to be more relatable to her viewers. 

I rememebr her saying Zelda was the game on Switch she played... fast forward

She plays Zelda BOTW on stream for the first time apparently... so she lied all the time.

After playing it for 3 hours on stream she told today, that she won't playing it on stream anymore, because she is not someone who can paly long games on stream and she want to finish it off stream. 

This girl is too funny. Stop pretending you like popular thigns so people see you as a gamer girl and can relatae to you.

I can't watch her play single player games. never tries anything on her own, always asks chat for help. and if her viewership drops because it's not a new or popular game, she drops it with some kind of excuse. never touches it again because offstream it's always LoL.

Posted

I can't watch her play single player games. never tries anything on her own, always asks chat for help. and if her viewership drops because it's not a new or popular game, she drops it with some kind of excuse. never touches it again because offstream it's always LoL.

Exactly...

Posted (edited)

does anyone have the tweet she’s referring to?

The person deleted it, but someone replied to one of Poki's selfies with the picture of her with no makeup again. SailorHeck or Aria (not sure who that is tbh) called them out. Poki liked the tweet, and made the tweet you're referring to shortly after.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.34.52 PM.png

Edited by idontknow

Posted

I'm not sure if I even believe that much. She's always like "I just sat in my pajamas and played League for 10 hours yesterday. I'm such a gamer gurl". But if anything, her play on stream shows her getting actually worse at the game.

Posted

Poki said when a Zelda DLC was announced she wants to play Zelda Now and that she lvoes Zelda to be more relatable to her viewers. 

I rememebr her saying Zelda was the game on Switch she played... fast forward

She plays Zelda BOTW on stream for the first time apparently... so she lied all the time.

After playing it for 3 hours on stream she told today, that she won't playing it on stream anymore, because she is not someone who can paly long games on stream and she want to finish it off stream. 

This girl is too funny. Stop pretending you like popular thigns so people see you as a gamer girl and can relatae to you.

Her "gamer girl" persona is so fake.  She's not spending any significant amount of time gaming off stream.  She's taking selfies and glued to her phone reading every tweet/post about her, including this thread (hi poki).  

Posted

The person deleted it, but someone replied to one of Poki's selfies with the picture of her with no makeup again. SailorHeck or Aria (not sure who that is tbh) called them out. Poki liked the tweet, and made the tweet you're referring to shortly after.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 4.34.52 PM.png

Make up is used to enhance your appearance or to improve on it because you don't have a naturally aesthetic face. I don't know why they get mad when it gets pointed out that there is a stark difference between how they look with and without. Like she said "I better not be looking the same." Why are you mad then? You know what time it is, Aria. 

Posted

You can find images of deleted tweet below. Suggest you download them and upload in thread unless they get deleted again.

Posted (edited)

https://streamable.com/0xsit Found this on twitter, I don't know the context of this but seems pretty messed up..

Edited by dreamz

Posted

any one else find it odd that she said she was taking to FED to the super bowl FED said last night he was going to miami today on friday but he still at home and going to the 100T party unless they are not leaving till tomorrow but swear she said she was leaving today 

hrmmmmmm 

Posted

any one else find it odd that she said she was taking to FED to the super bowl FED said last night he was going to miami today on friday but he still at home and going to the 100T party unless they are not leaving till tomorrow but swear she said she was leaving today 

hrmmmmmm 

on Lily’s stream fed showed up and said he’s leaving at 5am. So guess they got different flights, kinda weird they didn’t go together.

Posted

hrmmmmmm 

I didn't see Fed in any instagram story from people at the 100t party? 

Posted

I think fed left early him and his brother and friends with to the slander show last night 

on Lily’s stream fed showed up and said he’s leaving at 5am. So guess they got different flights, kinda weird they didn’t go together.

Posted

Poki doesn't share viewers with other streamers (besides some offlinetv/justfriends people). people who watch poki are not likely to watch other streamers who don't have a similar uwu persona, and people who watch other streamers are unlikely to watch poki. This is why most streamers like Hassan and ItsSliker's chats dont like her. The only competition I can think of was valkyrae if she ever came near poki's numbers because she's beautiful and genuinely sweet. Hachu, daph, hafu and other female streamers don't really sell the same persona or content as her, so their viewerships are unlikely to compete IMO.

TBH am I the only one not bothered by her popularity or viewcount or followers. It's funny because we all know she doesn't have good friends or ambitions and is burned out from streaming to the point of unhappiness. I think that says a lot more about her than these numbers do.

Poki does share with some people outside OTV, she makes sure of that, every time it seems her viewer count goes down she "collabs" (it's hard to say she collabs because it's always on her stream). Greek brings in a couple thousand people every time because they want to see their interaction, when Hachu was with her, poki reaps the benefit of that as well. It's like the other streamer friends have to work around poki's schedule, Toast was one of them, i remember when he changed his streaming schedule and made some kind of lame excuse and at that time he was during the hype of TFT, it was total BS. 

as fas as viewcount and followers, there are a lot of "haters" that are included, she spends a lot of time in follower and sub mode, which forces the haters to follow just to make comments and she absolutely loves it because that's when the consoling money comes in. 

IDK about burned out, more like complacent. she has money and continues to make it even with no real content and she is been doing it for a while now and if she starts to lose viewers or subs, she will just do another wardrobe stream from her bathroom, make promises she won't keep(AKA the skydiving promise) , wear something attention-getting(the see-through shorts at twitchcon) she always finds way to keep herself relevant because there are so many guys out there that are just blind to her true identity, its just sad

Posted

First Moe gets banned for pretending to fight with her. Then Erobb gets banned for talking about her ass. Then Sliker gets banned for calling her out on Raj. I think even Fed has gotten banned because of her. Probably not directly. 

Now she get this guy banned for pretending to kiss a picture of her? Somethings got to give.

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/pokimane-speechless-after-streamer-shares-gross-reaction-to-her-selfie-1321534

Posted

First Moe gets banned for pretending to fight with her. Then Erobb gets banned for talking about her ass. Then Sliker gets banned for calling her out on Raj. I think even Fed has gotten banned because of her. Probably not directly. 

Now she get this guy banned for pretending to kiss a picture of her? Somethings got to give.

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/pokimane-speechless-after-streamer-shares-gross-reaction-to-her-selfie-1321534

I mean this guy is kinda weird... but still banned?

She is always trying to deny it, but they are protecting her way too much. Twitch is actually the biggest whiteknight of them all not even that they are banning those people, but also they won't and never ban Poki for doing worse stuff. Because she deletes the vod afterwards. Great System Twitch.