• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8685 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw the clip and I feel like it was a joke because of the hitting sounds at end and people doing it for the 'meme'. If its real then I feel bad he's in a toxic relationship and hope he finds his way out of it. The video reeked insecurity from the girls part, like even if my man were to play with poki or even fucking Megan fox, I wouldn't be caught dead acting the way she did like the behaviour seemed so immature and childish. 

My bf knows poi's existence since she was in a lot of fortnite compilations, but he isn't a fan because he watches streamers for intense gameplay and poki doesn't fit the criteria. Genuinely don't think I'd care if he liked her or found her attractive, because to be fair she is pretty and who really cares. But to be fair I'd be concerned if he was obsessed or was a die hard fan because her character nor are her skills something to idolize. 

yeah sounds like clout chasing fake news

Posted

yeah sounds like clout chasing fake news

Honestly pretty fucking offensive to say what was a pretty obvious example of female-initiated domestic abuse is "clout chasing fake news". I get that this is a gossip forum and all but I think that's WAY too much of a stretch, the guy gained nothing from it, nobody knows who he is. Please respect male victims of abuse, the last time this happened to a girl in the same fashion it was a huge topic for well over a month and never questioned to that degree.

Posted

we will probably never know what happened to that guy, it could be a joke or it could be abuse, we can't know that for sure... 

Posted (edited)

Honestly pretty fucking offensive to say what was a pretty obvious example of female-initiated domestic abuse is "clout chasing fake news". I get that this is a gossip forum and all but I think that's WAY too much of a stretch, the guy gained nothing from it, nobody knows who he is. Please respect male victims of abuse, the last time this happened to a girl in the same fashion it was a huge topic for well over a month and never questioned to that degree.

JUST WANT TO CLEAR THIS OUT:

I did not really mean anything deeper i wasnt thinking that much when i typed it, like i get where youre coming from but thats wasnt the idea that i have when i typed it. I only said that because she said

"Saw the clip and I feel like it was a joke because of the hitting sounds at end and people doing it for the 'meme'" 

And LITERALLY Did not EVER mentioned it was aimed from female fucking abuse. Gimme a break

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

Y'all saw that clip with that dudes gf who got mat at him for playing with Poki?

it made curious since I remember some of y'all mentioned your bfs like Poki how do you guys even deal with that? since some of y'all strongly dislike her? how does that usually go?

My man doesn't even watch any girls on Twitch, he watches middle aged guys playing card games or pros playing esports (which is 90% male)

I think it's because as a guy you tend to watch guys, just like as a girl, i watch beauty related stuff he wouldn't generally ever watch lol.

Posted

Haha

0E8775FB-FA40-424E-80A0-3B11555D5E30.jpeg

Posted

Haha

I love how far she’s come, from “don’t look at my butt” and doing all those awkward maneuvers on stream to this lol.

Posted

I love how far she’s come, from “don’t look at my butt” and doing all those awkward maneuvers on stream to this lol.

the butt maneuvers were just to bring more attention to it, she could easily cover her screen if she was that bothered, also another reply soon to also be hidden by her 

C284EA9D-AE5D-4A70-86D9-E627FD59CA71.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This stupid Fortnite uwu emote jis just so pathetic. Imagine hgetting your own emote and coming up with the most boring basic uwu dance out there.

Edited by Kuttie

Posted

Haha

This is almost staggering stupidity. That "N-word clip" has been around forever, and Kavos brought it up again almost a year ago for her to address. This whole past year, idiots have been spamming it in her Twitter feed, and have been unilaterally ignored. NOW, she decides to start hiding the replies and blocking the accounts? She should be well aware of the Streisand effect by now. Twice as many people are posting it,. And countless more who had never seen it, and probably never would have clicked on the couple posted, now are starting new inquiries. She's a moron.

Posted

Haven't kept up with her in a while, but just saw her on the front page of Twitch talking about her lack of passion with stuff yawn.

On a funnier note, I saw Greek streaming in Texas w/ Soda's gang & Daph is there, too.

Poki must be fuming after all of her attempts at leeching off of Soda. Wasn't she supposed to go to Texas at some point? Lmaoo.

Posted (edited)

What's the point of hidden replies honestly? I understand in some situations but in this one it's sorta embarrassing. They just draw more attention to the said tweets and the fact that Pokimane is that insecure about her bare face that she was so uwu brave to show on stream.

Edited by PrincessRiri
Oops I misunderstood I thought she hid the bare faced tweet.. but she still hide the n word ones

Posted

sounds like she's considering movie out and getting her own apartment like toast did

https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularColorfulLouseDeIlluminati

Throws vague statement in the room that its not only the internet and then says it has nothing to do with her roommates... then don't bring it up, if you don't even know for certain that you want your own apartment. Man she still acts like shes 12..

Well I also can see Toast moving back in, since the breakup with janet he seems to miss them very much.

Honestly for otv it won't change much. They all play league together hanging out together without Poki.,.. it feels like she isn't even part of them anymore and that makes me like them way more when I watch streams with Lily, Fed and michael it comes across so natural completly differant than or with with Poki.

She will probably still live at the OTV house, but takes an extra apartment were she streams... but who knows.