• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8685 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all saw that clip with that dudes gf who got mat at him for playing with Poki?

it made curious since I remember some of y'all mentioned your bfs like Poki how do you guys even deal with that? since some of y'all strongly dislike her? how does that usually go?

Posted

Watching Feds stream right now where they are playing games with Friends, Poki, Lily, Michael, jodi, Peter, leslie and jaimie.

Its incredible how different Poki is here .. shes actually coems across likeable and when she is on her own stream she turns into this PR robot with her fake uwu act and fake laugh.. Its truly impressive how she did not break already from all this fake acting. 

Posted

Watching Feds stream right now where they are playing games with Friends, Poki, Lily, Michael, jodi, Peter, leslie and jaimie.

Its incredible how different Poki is here .. shes actually coems across likeable and when she is on her own stream she turns into this PR robot with her fake uwu act and fake laugh.. Its truly impressive how she did not break already from all this fake acting. 

Yeah, she's a lot more chill when she isn't streaming, usually. I will give her that. The only thing I found weird is how she always gives this impression that those people are her really close friends on social media, but then when you see her around them irl you really don't get that vibe... she doesn't seem close to them at all, more like acqaintances. Just an observation. 

Posted

Y'all saw that clip with that dudes gf who got mat at him for playing with Poki?

it made curious since I remember some of y'all mentioned your bfs like Poki how do you guys even deal with that? since some of y'all strongly dislike her? how does that usually go?

if i had to deal with that kind of situation, i would be concerned. however, i dont have to worry bout it cause he said poki's content is drier than the Savannah Desert. 

Posted

Lol poki refollowed Hasan on twitch a few days ago. But his chat kept shitting on her whenever she showed up, and yday they went in on her and she had enough and Unfollowed him again after only a few days of following lol. What did she expect.

e4b52e1e8a8962cad57704be1f8ac1c1.png

Posted

Yeah, she's a lot more chill when she isn't streaming, usually. I will give her that. The only thing I found weird is how she always gives this impression that those people are her really close friends on social media, but then when you see her around them irl you really don't get that vibe... she doesn't seem close to them at all, more like acqaintances. Just an observation. 

Yes and if Fed would not invite them over simetimes she would never see them ever. She has nor eal friends and that's a fact at this point. 

Posted

Lol poki refollowed Hasan on twitch a few days ago. But his chat kept shitting on her whenever she showed up, and yday they went in on her and she had enough and Unfollowed him again after only a few days of following lol. What did she expect.

e4b52e1e8a8962cad57704be1f8ac1c1.png

Completely ghosts Hasan months ago. She waits until Hasan is playing with Miz, Esfand, and Nymn, then starts gifting them subs. Shows up when he calls her out on it and chat goes off. Even the ones who don't hate her say they still want her gone because her few simps there ruin chat with their spam. To reiterate the rest of this page, it's sad how painfully obvious it is that she has no friends. That she'd invite abuse from people she's treated so shabbily just to reach out is further proof of it.

Posted

I wouldn't wanna say anything really except telling him not to talk about her. Obviously he would just assume I'm jealous because she's another girl if i pointed out to him that I disliked her in any way.

Posted

HAAAA this is giving me war flashbacks because my ex was super into poki. We never really talked about her until I started hanging out at his house more and he showed me poki's stream. At first I just got annoyed by her constant screeching, but I started to get jealous and pissed cuz my ex kept showing me her pic and telling me how pretty and funny poki is. Then I found this thread and I got super annoyed whenever he opens her stream.

The worst part is that one time he told me that I have the potential to look like poki... and I was like... I don't want to?????? I lost it at that point lmaooo 

Posted

HAAAA this is giving me war flashbacks because my ex was super into poki. We never really talked about her until I started hanging out at his house more and he showed me poki's stream. At first I just got annoyed by her constant screeching, but I started to get jealous and pissed cuz my ex kept showing me her pic and telling me how pretty and funny poki is. Then I found this thread and I got super annoyed whenever he opens her stream.

The worst part is that one time he told me that I have the potential to look like poki... and I was like... I don't want to?????? I lost it at that point lmaooo 

You totally dodged a bullet. Who even says that to their girlfriend??

Also Poki and Hasan... is that desperation I smell? If he starts being friend with her again, I’m losing the minuscule amount of respect I have for him. The way she acted towards him was totally not okay. Selling him out for brand image and rubbing dirt in the wound by mocking him on streams aren’t really the signs of a good friend. And I’m starting to think that she thrives off of playing the victim. “This is why I don’t come to hasan’s chat lol.” More like “Guess chat still remembers i’m two-faced lol.” Couldn’t she just talk it out with him off stream if she really cared about making up? But how could we expect maturity from a girl that subtweets her close friend’s breakup...

Posted

I'm lucky my boyfriend dislikes pokimane just as much as we all do. A man that can't sniff out a fake bitch ain't worth your time

Posted

Poki is so weird. All she does is sit at home talking in other peopls chat while her "friends" hang out.

She is extremly obsessed with social media. and tries to act like she has such a stressfull lfie and all her lfie is about social media, when she puts herself int his situation every single day.

Posted

as a SF 49er Fan found that poki is going to the super bowl and now im so sad and jelly

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/540667489?t=01h56m53s

jealous too, but dear god I wish she would stop her baby talk voice. That was rough to listen to her for even two minutes.

Posted

Saw the clip and I feel like it was a joke because of the hitting sounds at end and people doing it for the 'meme'. If its real then I feel bad he's in a toxic relationship and hope he finds his way out of it. The video reeked insecurity from the girls part, like even if my man were to play with poki or even fucking Megan fox, I wouldn't be caught dead acting the way she did like the behaviour seemed so immature and childish. 

My bf knows poi's existence since she was in a lot of fortnite compilations, but he isn't a fan because he watches streamers for intense gameplay and poki doesn't fit the criteria. Genuinely don't think I'd care if he liked her or found her attractive, because to be fair she is pretty and who really cares. But to be fair I'd be concerned if he was obsessed or was a die hard fan because her character nor are her skills something to idolize.