• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8209 posts in this topic

Posted

I have noticed a change in the offline community recently, (recently in my eyes not watching often). But people are really starting to call poki out on reddit or whatever. When she is doing something with big streamers for example and fed is with her she completly ignores fed to talk with the other (more famous persons). People are really hating the fact that they are starting to see what poki is actually doing, and that is doing anything for fame. she talked about not wanting fame that much as long as she is happy or some shit but she is SO obvisously so obsessed with fame that she is doing almost anything for one more viewer. Im sick of this fake shit everywhere, im sure she could be a great fun streamer for me to watch if she just became genuine.

Posted

I have noticed a change in the offline community recently, (recently in my eyes not watching often). But people are really starting to call poki out on reddit or whatever. When she is doing something with big streamers for example and fed is with her she completly ignores fed to talk with the other (more famous persons). People are really hating the fact that they are starting to see what poki is actually doing, and that is doing anything for fame. she talked about not wanting fame that much as long as she is happy or some shit but she is SO obvisously so obsessed with fame that she is doing almost anything for one more viewer. Im sick of this fake shit everywhere, im sure she could be a great fun streamer for me to watch if she just became genuine.

screenshots of reddit banter pls? must see for extra memes

Posted

screenshots of reddit banter pls? must see for extra memes

i second this

Posted (edited)

Yep from a few clips iv'e seen of her last night Mafia Stream, it looks like she was all over myth and his viewers were spamming vulgar stuff in her chat and she didn't want to moderate her chat. so the OLTV reddit seem like they're mad at her for throwing herself over myth right in front of fed and allowing all the f'd up spam. she really showed who she is during that stream literally do anything for views! but it worked, she got like over 31k views Yikes! 

Here's a few comments from the reddit btw

the fact that nobody did anything about it just blows my mind

ReportSaveGive gold

The fact that Poki does nothing blows my mind. She prefers to have more viewers than to say something or to make mods take action. It's like she doesn't even care.

Edited by casa
fml

Posted

aids.png

Posted

Oof, this is hilarious and kind of sad as well; it actually makes me feel bad for Fedmyster.

During the stream people were saying stuff like:

"Fed should kill himself"

"I hope Fed can hear Poki getting f****** by Myth in the next room"

Christsakes have some dignity; as stated above, even her own fanbase is realizing that Poki is trading her/Fed's self respect in exchange for clout in the form of views.

THE IRONY

Wtf was Meteos? Bjerg? Doe she expect people believe that she was genuinely the best of friends with these guys with completely pure intentions? 

Also someone posted this on one of her twitter thread:EEs31w.png?nocache

So apparently they shared a room with a single bed, while at PAX East. I have no clue why people are still are on the fence about them being an item.

Posted

https://m.livestreamfails.com/post/24515

She needs to stop acting. Puh-lease, girl. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t pretending she didn’t have to react so extreme. 

Posted

https://m.livestreamfails.com/post/24515

She needs to stop acting. Puh-lease, girl. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she wasn’t pretending she didn’t have to react so extreme. 

Bro that is the fakest shit I have ever seen

"Omg let me just intentionally bend right over in front of the camera, OH NO!! I totally forgot we were streaming oops" :hmm:

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen; The straw that broke the camel's back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/8xutoq/exaggerate_btw/

The amount of disenchanted viewers in their subreddit today is pretty impressive. She seems to be getting a little too comfortable lately, she’s letting the good girl routine slip up. She might be growing a little faster than anticipated and can’t handle the mental toll of putting on the façade so often, especially when catering to so many different audiences.

Posted

fed's POV : https://clips.twitch.tv/SpinelessEntertainingCamelStrawBeary

and this is poki's reply , you guys misunderstood obviously , she was totally trying her best moderating chat . She tried her best to create a big stream for everyone but you guys just ruined it all! /s

also hi , long time lurker

:) hope I'm doing this right. sorry if this is gonna be a double post, need to be approved by a mod

residentsleeper.jpg

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen; The straw that broke the camel's back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/8xutoq/exaggerate_btw/

Wow I have never seen the otv community act like this, especially towards a member of the 'main cast'

This is why shipping content isn't good in the long run. It gives you huge growth short term but then little middle schoolers get so butt hurt about who their favourite streamer is batting eyelashes at and the community becomes toxic as fuck. 

Posted

I haven't been watching her streams or following it either, what happened in the stream that's getting everyone so worked up? 

Posted

I haven't been watching her streams or following it either, what happened in the stream that's getting everyone so worked up? 

I didn't watch the stream, but apparently Poki hosted a Mafia Night or w/e with a bunch of other people, including Myth and people in chat were spamming Fed to kill himself. 

People are worked up because Poki shrugged it off, couldn't mod the chat and basically didn't say anything. 

Posted

I've never liked or disliked Poki because to me she's always just been so utterly boring and mediocre in gaming and looks and content creation I just couldn't even bother to find out what the hype or hate was about. Then I found out about the t1 thing and she was still on my meh list though a few notches lower.

This fed thing though is just.. idk it's just really shitty of her. I don't care if they're really dating or not but they are obviously at least friends and the whole otv crew just seems shitty all around from when they first started.

In the beginning of otv I actually had a neutral leaning on kind of positive opinion on poki. She was boring but seemed to mesh with the crew, they had some genuinely wholesome (not forced joast memes wholesome) moments rock climbing, golfing, playing mafia ect. I liked yoona, xell, Mark, and poke. Then they barely put effort into including yoona, helping poke get his visa, fired mark and xell, and lily got all upset at xell revealing how incompetent they were on the business side of things, and suddenly I saw them all in a shittier light.

The low quality shipping memes happened and I respected lily to some extent for not milking it too much (although she did occasionally) but poki just played the whole foki thing immediately and now she's onto moki or whatever they're calling her and myth. She is a leech but hides it better than someone like Janet. I really wanted to believe she was a genuinely nice girl but tbh the more I see the things she does the worse my opinion becomes.