• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

Fed played with Daph league on stream. I wonder how mad poki is right now.

It’d be hilarious if Daph is gonna end up doing more collaborative streams with OTV members than Poki, which isn’t all that hard to achieve.

Personally, I’d prefer if Daph doesn’t get entangled in the OTV orbit because she’s above all that, but it’s great to see that she’s a better networker than the “ruthless businesswoman”

Posted

This is a millionaire. No, not someone whose parents are rich. Who had everything done for them. This is a self made millionaire. In their parents' house.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/edcvsh/poki_doesnt_know_how_blinds_work/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I retract every statement I made defending her intelligence.

Wha...what is this. "I can't tell if I'm dumb or y'all just smart" engineering degree my ass. 

Posted

It's only "exhausting" for her because of her fakeness. Having to edit, edit and edit every single selfie would get tiring I imagine. As far as twitter goes, yes, having to constantly think what you're posting/how it makes you look/how people are going to think of you would get exhausting as well. Constantly putting up that fake wholesome uwu girl facade just sounds draining. 

Maybe if she would just be real/be herself it wouldn't be so exhausting? 

I mean, I guess having so many fans commenting on all your posts would get exhausting too, but really? Having thousands of people praising you constantly sure sounds better/easier than the normal person's life. It really does seem like the rich people try to find things to complain about/be unhappy about. It's kindof ridiculous imo. Maybe just try to be glad that you don't have to work 40+ hour weeks every day barely making any money?

I'm all for calling her out on her bullshit hypocrisies and I get that you dislike her but to say that she has no business sense isn't accurate. She knows how to exploit people to get exactly what she wants and knows how to make money. How she makes money ties into the hypocrisy.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this. I definitely don't think she's a genius, but she isn't really dumb either. 

It's more modern. Better amenities. There's a pool.

The only things wrong with the house are the internet and the thin walls.

and everyone's tiny rooms lol (besides poki's)

Posted (edited)

They go by that the new house is better for filming stuff for their Youtube channel. Less crowded and better lighting and not looking so dated.

Might also be that they decided to move out because Toast left and Michael was not in the picture yet. Around that time they spoke about OTV falling apart and everyone moving out on their own. It must have been just after when they had their last "live podcast" where Fedmyster went through Toast's room and showed a condom package on livestream.

I think that it's also because their old lease at the old house was running out. They seem to move every time their lease runs out lol. Wonder if the rent was going up a lot.. 

Also, it seems like thin walls and poor internet is a huge downgrade for a streamer house... 

Poki is muslim the only reason that she never talks about her love life or dating is because she is muslim. And its complicated,  like you can't have sex before marriage and you can only marry a guy not have him as a boyfriend etc . And before that she must present her boyfriend or the guy she is marrying to her family. plus she must marry a muslim only. I know all of that because i myself must do the same.

You might ask me how do i know that she is a muslim? 

I know because she uses the same website that i use to find the praying timek(its bookmarked on the top). Plus other things only muslims would notice like: she doesn't drink or eat pork. She fasts during  ramadan and she mentioned that she prays alot during her streams.

T H I S .

does it piss anyone else off that she says shes a diamond mid laner on stream but off stream all she plays is morgana support with someone obviously much higher elo?

yes lol. A bunch of us here find that behavior very annoying and is part of the resaon we dislike her. Yet ignorant wks still think we're "just jealous." 

Tbh, at this point I feel like she's just doing stuff like that (using "diamond mid laner" as her stream title) to piss people like us (people who aren't brainwashed by her manipulation/people with a brain) off. 

I meant that he's carrying her view count. She's not getting 12k to watch YouTube on her own. And I think it's been pretty evident that she hates her community for some time now. Probably doesn't like streaming at all most of the time. I'm constantly baffled at why people watch someone who does nothing original or entertaining, AND toggles between completely ignoring them, and acting exasperated while chastising them. I can't feel sorry for her though. She fostered this through years of pandering to the lowest denominator. And keeps it up, knowing what the results will be, because she is completely addicted to the adoring echo chamber and the money.

He's definitely helping her view count, that's for sure. A lot of people like greek and he's a pretty funny guy and if I'm being honest her stream is more bearable when he's on it. I think some people even watch her stream just because he's on it, not for her. SO, we can add him to that list of people she's leeched off of lol. Wonder how long until she discards him, too..

I agree it's baffling that so many people watch her stream now, but remember a lot of people (esp in her demographic) aren't too bright lol. 

yep, these days it seems like 90% of her content is stuff she's been paid/sponsored to do. It seems like she wouldn't enjoy doing (playing fortnite)/eating (hot pockets)/wearing stuff she doesn't even really want to do/isn't actually interested in, but this girl seems to make most of her decisions around money.. She can't blame anyone but herself for that, though. 

Overall she seem really attention seeking lately and rants about a lot of stuff almost like we should be sorry for her situation. 

I mean I agree with most of your post, but this has been like a very gradual thing for a while now. She seems more bland than ever personality wise. Like she doesn't even try to be interesting/entertaining anymore. 

She's been doing these passive aggressive rants for a long time. She tries to act like a sweet, wholesome girl next door type, but she really shows her true self when she gets mad about something (usually someone criticizing her). She goes on and on and on about it (like the daph situation) and acts like she's not the bad guy or like she's not angry, which  makes her come off as very passive aggressive. 

Edited by dragonette
Added to post

Posted

omg her makeup... she needs to get some tips from a mua

how

Posted (edited)

Edited by casa
Broken link

Posted

That's a shit move from her community but the "with lube" fucking killed me, oh lord.

If this is really the first dildo she's ever gotten, she's WAAAYYYYYY behind the curve. Soda and Mizkif get at least one every time they do an unboxing. As do like iDubzz and Gundam on YT. I'd say her community was remiss if they hadn't sent one previously. But the way she knew what it was without looking makes that hard to believe. I just think they took advantage of all the OTV unboxing being videos to not show them before.

Posted (edited)

Edited by casa

Posted

Any one notice that she wearing the same outfit she wore on stream Friday today at lunch with otv ? Looks like same dress and bow in her hair 

Posted

seriously shes never doing anything interesting on stream how is she so big

Posted

seriously shes never doing anything interesting on stream how is she so big

I don't think she's played an actual game in a while, she's literally a react andy. Gamer girl btw