• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8656 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she have a boyfriend?

Poki? As far as I have reading this topic, we are never actually sure since she plays the innocent, delicate flower persona on stream while actually dating and hanging out with other men offline. She is kinda panders the single girl thing so her fans can hope to date her one day and keep paying attention to her. 

If anyone know more than me or I missed something out, don’t mind to correct me. 

Posted

she did say recently on a stream that she wants to be married and she has someone in mind that she interested in seeing who that is no one will know she keeps her dating life very private ----------- What did i say that was wrong lol she said she wants to be married and she has some one in mind she interested in seeing

that all i said and its all in the clip how u interpret it isnt my problem 

So fed asked poki

F-How many wifes i am allowed to have?

P-One

F-No i mean like... if you like...

P-forsenCD?

F-Yeah

P-One

F-No no no but like... Lets say like you allowed me to have more than.....

P-Am i your wife why would i allow you

https://streamable.com/vtjb8

Is this a slip up from fed?

Posted

Guys what is this page called? pretty ugly littlittle liars. Do no take the wedding thing serious. Her and Fed trying to get her away from her slut image because her mistakes in her past annoy her. Actually she is not sorry for it. Just the fact that we know and talk about it annoys her.

https://streamable.com/vtjb8 is scripted.

You guys know porki. She tries to keep her romantic life as private as possible. Why should she play the "i wanna marry"-card in public? That is unusual behaviour of her.

She is not looking for a home with a husband. She uses the holy marriage to improve her image.

Go to hell disgusting animal!

Posted

So fed asked poki

P-One

P-forsenCD?

F-Yeah

P-One

at end poki say 

Am I your wife ? Why would I know 

Posted

So fed asked poki

P-One

P-forsenCD?

F-Yeah

P-One

He obviously has ADHD and messes up his sentences a lot. I think he meant to ask how many from a legal standpoint or something. That combined with her trying to correct his lewd jokes on stream. To me it seems like she's trying to fix the bad boy but because they're not dating it's comes of more as parenting.. it's weird. 

Posted

I'm really shook by her cult. I'm in mainly gaming communities and people genuinely adore her. They spam her gifs etc. At first I thought it's ironic and while some is, most is just fanboys, or actually worse, fanmen. They completely ignore her behavior and photoshops because she successfully sold herself as the dream girl. I see it really annoying women in the chat. I'm not surprised. She lives a super easy life which she got selling lies. 

Posted

I think I tried to link this a couple of months ago, but I remember when the drama about her saying the N-word came out, I searched and saw that someone posted a clip on Twitter of her saying it in the background of Fed's video at around 6:35. Don't know if my ears are deceiving me though.

Posted

I think I tried to link this a couple of months ago, but I remember when the drama about her saying the N-word came out, I searched and saw that someone posted a clip on Twitter of her saying it in the background of Fed's video at around 6:35. Don't know if my ears are deceiving me though.

For starters she's obviously saying "dude", she knows perfectly Fed is recording and wouldn't say the n word in that context and also I don't even know why people are so upset about whether or not she slips the n word all the time, I can understand it would be wrong use it in front of her young audience on stream but since she's 100% african I don't think there's an issue about her using it privately unless I am missing something. She stopped saying it publicly a long time ago so as far as her intention of not using it in public is here, that's fine to me.

There is literally so much more important shady stuff pokimane is doing and you guys talk about random stuff like her nose or if she uses the nword or not while she's african...

Posted

It’d be great if we could ask the mods to archive this thread and start a new one using this, this thread has been outdated for a long time and could use a fresh start. It’ll also make it easier to find.

I'm going to again disagree about archiving this thread. There is too much information here that has been scoured from the internet elsewhere that needs to be accessible. 

I also disagree with this being made the OP. While a great deal of excellent work has been done here, there are two issues. First, all the hyperlinks. If the original thread is taken down, links will be all people have to find information. Everyone knows how often negative things regarding Poki are deleted. Which is why we always ask for screenshots. I understand not wanting to make the OP multiple pages, but removing screenshots to replace them with links doesn't help in the long run.

The big issue I see is with the bias regarding comments on her appearance. First off, no matter how many times you type allegedly, it doesn't change the fact that it's been proven she either photoshops her pictures, or can break the laws of physics. And I guarantee a forensic analyst could easily prove the former. 

But the point of the valid criticism regarding her photoshopped pictures, and constantly hiding her profile has nothing to do with insulting her appearance. It has to do with highlighting her hypocrisy. Her main platform on social media, often echoed in her mainstream promoting, revolves around self love, and body positivity. It's one of the main reasons she has to maintain her wholesome image when it's obvious, to quote Daph, she's "seething". Making a fortune off a platform devoted to telling teenagers that they're perfect just how they are, while using a makeup routine we've seen take her 45 minutes to apply, a minimum of 2 constant cam filters, and photoshopping her body to a degree  that makes it impossible for someone with her figure and body type to achieve in comparison to candid photos from the same day is totally disingenuous. And the only way to point these out is to show how she actually looks.

Posted

There is no reason for a new thread. If you look at all the other threads the only reason some snowflakes have more than one is because the thread almost capped. 

Also if you can't be half-assed to read through the thread well I don't know what to tell you. I read through ALL of Venus' thread because the last time I looked at it hadn't been very many pages. 

Posted (edited)

But the point of the valid criticism regarding her photoshopped pictures, and constantly hiding her profile has nothing to do with insulting her appearance. It has to do with highlighting her hypocrisy. Her main platform on social media, often echoed in her mainstream promoting, revolves around self love, and body positivity. It's one of the main reasons she has to maintain her wholesome image when it's obvious, to quote Daph, she's "seething". Making a fortune off a platform devoted to telling teenagers that they're perfect just how they are, while using a makeup routine we've seen take her 45 minutes to apply, a minimum of 2 constant cam filters, and photoshopping her body to a degree  that makes it impossible for someone with her figure and body type to achieve in comparison to candid photos from the same day is totally disingenuous. And the only way to point these out is to show how she actually looks.

The photoshop claims I looked through didn't seem that severe, at most it was just minor wobbly lines but I've removed the two "allegedly"s since it is true she edits and the hypocrisy with her preaching self love. If you guys want to provide me more examples I can add to this post so feel free.

I've added this point:
- Constantly preaches self love and accepting yourself for who you are, yet photoshops her selfies and look way different in candids or fan pics. Also hides her side profile because she likely finds her hook nose unattractive. Hypocritical of her to sell self love and body positivity when she spends an hour on makeup we've seen her apply and cam filters to make her look much paler than she actually is.

There is no reason for a new thread. If you look at all the other threads the only reason some snowflakes have more than one is because the thread almost capped. 

Also if you can't be half-assed to read through the thread well I don't know what to tell you. I read through ALL of Venus' thread because the last time I looked at it hadn't been very many pages. 

I didn't think archiving broke links, so I get it! Hopefully @TrashWifu can see this and update it and we won't need a new thread.

Edited by jejujelly

Posted (edited)

jejujelly's post absolutely needs to be the OP. It is so much better than our current one and perfectly summarizes every single thing in this thread, it's great for when people get linked here from other places like LSF. I don't see why the links thing cant be easily fixed by taking a screenshot of everything that could possibly be taken down (the reddit posts etc) and just posting a link to that instead?

About the PS/edits thing, if anyone wants to make any comparisons/diagrams explaining which of her photos are heavily edited and why then go for it but as of now this is the first thing people call us out on whenever anyone links this thread and I don't think putting "allegedly" is a big deal at all.

The only thing I would change is that the updated flowchart looks something like this:

Ricegum > Scarra > Bjergsen > Yassuo > Fed > Myth > Cizzorz > Greek > Soda (attempted but failed) > Vader > Mizkif > Hassan > CallMeCarson > Fitz > Maya > HAchubby

If we're assuming the list is both people she straight up leeched from and upcoming streamers that she farmed for content then discarded.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted (edited)

About the PS/edits thing, if anyone wants to make any comparisons/diagrams explaining which of her photos are heavily edited and why then go for it but as of now this is the first thing people call us out on whenever anyone links this thread and I don't think putting "allegedly" is a big deal at all.

If you just run a search on this thread, you'll find a great number. No diagrams as requested. But I don't think anyone here is able to forensically dissect photos. Here's a good example;

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/9983-pokimane/?do=findComment&comment=474014

Here's another;

Also, the Leech List is missing Meteos. Though I think they actually dated, so I don't know if it counts.

Edited by Parcher

Posted

thanks jejujelly for the summary post! I second that it should be added to the front page, since the original summary needs a lot of updating. If we're gonna show outsiders of PULL that poki is actually an unlikeable person (and that we're not ~jealous haters of women uwu~) there needs to be a comprehensive summary of her on the front page for everyone to see.