• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i don’t get why poki complains about the stuff greek says in an attempt to keep up her image but continues putting him on her stream like she had 7k viewers fine on her own just talking about the LV/LoL collection and then suddenly greek’s on her stream and she has 10k like lmao

just admit that you’re using him for views since your wks don’t feel threatened by him compared to other guys you’ve used for subs/followers in the past already like lol

edit: poki pulled up the $1000 leggings and complained about how they don’t make the model’s butt look bigger and greek told her to hold on over the image of the model’s butt and poki listened and did it like obviously everyone knows WHY he asked that so... i wish she’d stop being fake wholesome when she’s probably as bad as titty streamers in the sexual department and just hides it beneath her screeching and pretending she uwu doesn’t know any better uwu

Edited by persephony

Posted

i don’t get why poki complains about the stuff greek says in an attempt to keep up her image but continues putting him on her stream like she had 7k viewers fine on her own just talking about the LV/LoL collection and then suddenly greek’s on her stream and she has 10k like lmao

just admit that you’re using him for views since your wks don’t feel threatened by him compared to other guys you’ve used for subs/followers in the past already like lol

edit: poki pulled up the $1000 leggings and complained about how they don’t make the model’s butt look bigger and greek told her to hold on over the image of the model’s butt and poki listened and did it like obviously everyone knows WHY he asked that so... i wish she’d stop being fake wholesome when she’s probably as bad as titty streamers in the sexual department and just hides it beneath her screeching and pretending she uwu does

I can't stand her streams, the screeching and that horrific laugh. Also all the fucking pandering. I saw the Greek was in her chat but I left immediately.  I would of told her to shove her leggings up her ass. :)

Posted

She said she's no longer friends with Fed yesterday(of course putting their drama into the public) wonder what happened there

Wait2... I miss this any clip or source?

Posted

https://preview.redd.it/po29kpwe3m341.png?width=285&format=png&auto=webp&s=2587c7da8b45ccfcf8c1f8b68220999fe515ed9e

Spotted on Scarra's stream :happee:

Posted

Wait2... I miss this any clip or source?

I can't find the clip anymore but it's from around 2:02:30 in the vod  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/518917682?t=2h2m35s

I guess they're fine now tho because they were playing around together last stream 

Posted

She said she's no longer friends with Fed yesterday(of course putting their drama into the public) wonder what happened there

What the f.ck are you saying dude link the vod or stop bullshitting

Probably you are trolling since this is your first post ever

Posted

Gonna need a clip or pic of that.

Posted

I can't find the clip anymore but it's from around 2:02:30 in the vod  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/518917682?t=2h2m35s

I guess they're fine now tho because they were playing around together last stream 

That was very obviously a joke

Posted

That was very obviously a joke

The part with her saying she and Fed were no longer being friends was obviously a joke. The part with her defining a friend as someone who you use for their stuff was obviously her actual belief.

Posted

He was literally chilling on her bed the other day. They're still friends lol

Posted

Kind of ot but michael reeves joined offline?!?! Am confused 

Posted

Kind of ot but michael reeves joined offline?!?! Am confused 

I think he's just hanging out with them for now? I haven't seen anything official mentioned

Posted

Guess what I smell like?? VANILLA AND COCONUT, uwu <3 I smell like every other basic girl on the planet. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I BET MY VIEWERS WANT A SNIFF.

Good lord woman.

Posted

Hey I hope no one minds but can someone link the Otv thread because i can't find it when I search.