• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8511 posts in this topic

Posted

Just watched Lily's latest video where she said

"One day I'll overtake Pokimane. I will become a ruthless business woman and I'm going to tell people what to do and they are going to listen to me... that's not going to happen, I'm just dreaming"

I understand the entire thing was said as a joke but the part I put in bold, I wonder exactly how much of that wasn't actually a joke.

I've noticed Lily doing that quite a bit; she always says she's joking, but don't we all when we're throwing shade at our "friends?"

Posted

wtf even is this lol

Hidden Content

get that smelly photo away from me

Posted

Did anyone talk about the racist jokes they made in one of their OTV videos, new to them, but it really made me uncomfortable? 

Posted

Did anyone talk about the racist jokes they made in one of their OTV videos, new to them, but it really made me uncomfortable? 

link?

Posted (edited)

Poki stopped the OTV video while Toast was talking and said there are some "career ending jokes that we cut from the video"

Edit:

Found the VOD

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/517132211?t=01h24m44s

Edited by Shad0wRa1n

Posted (edited)

I've noticed Lily doing that quite a bit; she always says she's joking, but don't we all when we're throwing shade at our "friends?"

To be fair... If you think it that way, It proves how toxic Offline TV really is.

Reminder that Offline TV topic still exists if we guys r going to keep talking about them as a group

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

What kind of jokes? I didn't watch their stuff anymore

Posted (edited)

Poki talks with Greek. Greek makes a sexual joke.... Poki gets butthurt and tries to acts like a wholesome uwu girl streamer again.. Chat WeirdChamps her and she gets mad at chat. The cycle goes on and on. Everytime the same. She is so fake.

Edited by Kuttie

Posted

Sadly won't ever stop even if someone exposes her and people have. LoL is all she has going for her to give her that street gamer girl cred since she abandoned fortnite so she will make sure no one touches it. 

My friend will sit there and say how she did that herself and how "thicc" she isn't fucking attractive and has no skills. He was like "What do you have against her?" Like she's done nothing wrong, wtf. How can people be so fucking delusional, she's annoying and a bully. 

Posted

^ MTE to the last 2 posts. She's faker than Kylie Jenner's ass. 

I've actually known quite a few of her loyal fans seeing as I was also her fan when I first found her stream, and yes, they are delusional and it's definitely due to a lack of female interaction/knowledge. They fall for all her bullshit because they have never really been around females that they find attractive. When you think about it the general population is not that bright, and that's where her fanbase comes in. All you have to do is look up pokimane candids and see that she's a major catfish and her personality is even faker, but I guess that's hard to see when you're young and naive when it comes to females. 

The most disappointing part of being her fan once upon a time is realizing that she's just another boosted egirl. I definitely got jebaited, thinking I had finally found a diamond elo female streamer to learn from, only to find out the only thing she would be able to teach me was how to get carried by better players. How unfortunate. What's worse is that she has returned to League because that's what's popular again. :( Just leave my game alone, fakimane.

Posted

I've actually known quite a few of her loyal fans seeing as I was also her fan when I first found her stream, and yes, they are delusional and it's definitely due to a lack of female interaction/knowledge. They fall for all her bullshit because they have never really been around females that they find attractive. When you think about it the general population is not that bright, and that's where her fanbase comes in. All you have to do is look up pokimane candids and see that she's a major catfish and her personality is even faker, but I guess that's hard to see when you're young and naive when it comes to females. 

The most disappointing part of being her fan once upon a time is realizing that she's just another boosted egirl. I definitely got jebaited, thinking I had finally found a diamond elo female streamer to learn from, only to find out the only thing she would be able to teach me was how to get carried by better players. How unfortunate. What's worse is that she has returned to League because that's what's popular again. :( Just leave my game alone, fakimane.

Let me tell you the worst part, the person I know defending her is a an older man that is almost thirty, a bit younger. He just has the white knight mentality for women. I literally was like "Are you blind?" xD The League part pissed me off, I'm not a League player but see so many girls on Twitch who actually play the game like it should be and deserve the support/love. Again, as a Bi girl I don't find her attractive or real. Too much makeup and whatever tools she uses. That's the reason I fought with this person, over a fake ass e-thot. I think most of the Asian girl streamer community are toxic (Even our favorite Moroccan). 

Posted

Let me tell you the worst part, the person I know defending her is a an older man that is almost thirty, a bit younger. He just has the white knight mentality for women. I literally was like "Are you blind?" xD The League part pissed me off, I'm not a League player but see so many girls on Twitch who actually play the game like it should be and deserve the support/love. Again, as a Bi girl I don't find her attractive or real. Too much makeup and whatever tools she uses. That's the reason I fought with this person, over a fake ass e-thot. I think most of the Asian girl streamer community are toxic (Even our favorite Moroccan). 

He’s almost 30 and still falls for that?? To me it’s super obvious that she is fake both in personality and in appearance so I don’t understand how people can be so oblivious. But tbf some guys can only think with their dicks

To be honest, there was a time when I was convinced by her as well. I never watched her stream but I sort of started feeling sorry for her and thinking that she’s not that bad. I think because the expectation for girl streamers is so low, that most people are impressed when someone meets the bare minimum (not because I think girls are worse at streaming in any way but just because there are a lot of memes about titty streamers and some of the most well known girls are people like Amouranth and Alinity). And yeah, it bothers me that she only plays league because it’s popular too... can’t she go back to that normie fortnite shit? It suits her way more.

Posted

He’s almost 30 and still falls for that?? To me it’s super obvious that she is fake both in personality and in appearance so I don’t understand how people can be so oblivious. But tbf some guys can only think with their dicks

To be honest, there was a time when I was convinced by her as well. I never watched her stream but I sort of started feeling sorry for her and thinking that she’s not that bad. I think because the expectation for girl streamers is so low, that most people are impressed when someone meets the bare minimum (not because I think girls are worse at streaming in any way but just because there are a lot of memes about titty streamers and some of the most well known girls are people like Amouranth and Alinity). And yeah, it bothers me that she only plays league because it’s popular too... can’t she go back to that normie fortnite shit? It suits her way more.

Yeah, I can see it too. He literally got all pissy because of my opinion on her. He also said she was hot, so he's definitely thinking with his dick.