• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8658 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Do you guys think it'd be better if Poki admitted to the world that she thinks she's ugly which is why she constantly cakes her face and hides her real nose? She'd get some sympathy from others but some of us would probably just tell her to accept it and stop being a crybaby. Seeing how much she hates herself she'll probably get plastic surgery when she's older just to fit everyone's standards.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

I don't think Poki is ugly looking. I dont think she thinks she is either. She has some things about her she dislikes, like her hair, which she'll actually own up to. She has other obvious ones she'd prefer to hide. Going to great lengths to do so. Her history shows if she is insecure or embarrassed about something, NOTHING will EVER get her to admit it. Literally showing her proof, and she will lie right to your face. So no, I don't think she will ever admit anything. And no, I don't think at this point that others would change opinions of her if she did. 

Posted

OT, but when it comes to the nose thing, how many people take profile photos of themselves?  I’m not saying she isn’t insecure about it or isn’t trying to hide it, but it’s not reasonable to show it off.  That would be strange.  There’s plenty of clips of it, so it’s not like she’s constantly shifting her position to avoid it being seen?

Posted

OT, but when it comes to the nose thing, how many people take profile photos of themselves?  I’m not saying she isn’t insecure about it or isn’t trying to hide it, but it’s not reasonable to show it off.  That would be strange.  There’s plenty of clips of it, so it’s not like she’s constantly shifting her position to avoid it being seen?

You kind of answered your own question. She doesn't feature her profile in selfies. Perfectly normal. But she doesn't allow it in any videos, streams, or glamour shots. A little more odd. If it is taken, she will neither post it, nor tag it in any of her social media. That's a dead giveaway. The clips of it are unavoidable, and rarely her own. 

But even disredisregarding her profile; she equally alters her nose from the front. While obviously not appearing as long, the crook in it is very visible. She photoshops it out when she can. When she can't, or wont.....well just look at her new Twitter profile pic for example. There's so much contour on her nose her face looks two-toned.

Posted

There’s plenty of clips of it, so it’s not like she’s constantly shifting her position to avoid it being seen?

did you ever watch her stream? That’s exactly what she does. 

Posted

i have a feeling she is gonna do something that involves bjergsen/TSM really soon! 

Posted

i have a feeling she is gonna do something that involves bjergsen/TSM really soon! 

Feeling? you have to give us more than just a feeling, what's your theory bro? give us more context like @casa or @ozark even if its just a theory.

Posted

i fucked up the quote thingy lmao, But she said something about a big anouncment about her future, everybody think that she is going to mixer but my guess is its something about TSM or some shit like that. Would explain why she is suddenly speaking to bjergsen again. But damn have i been wrong before lol

Posted

Feeling? you have to give us more than just a feeling, what's your theory bro? give us more context like @casa or @ozark even if its just a theory.

they been hanging out talking a lot lately also bjergsen will be japan exact time as poki not sure if they are flying together but he leaving for japan this week as well 

i fucked up the quote thingy lmao, But she said something about a big anouncment about her future, everybody think that she is going to mixer but my guess is its something about TSM or some shit like that. Would explain why she is suddenly speaking to bjergsen again. But damn have i been wrong before lol

I’m pretty sure she signing a new exclusive contract with twitch 

she already said she wouldnt sign with any org while otv is still active 

Posted

they been hanging out talking a lot lately also bjergsen will be japan exact time as poki not sure if they are flying together but he leaving for japan this week as well 

I’m pretty sure she signing a new exclusive contract with twitch 

she already said she wouldnt sign with any org while otv is still active 

Bjergs going to japan? Where did you get this from?

Posted

poki to mixer isn't happening, all she did was joke about it and everyone just accepted it as fact.  i have to assume she's doing something with TSM or bjerg.  she took a week off to get carried back to Diamond, and League is the only game she's played in the past month (90% of her time being spent watching twitch clips)

Posted

Bjergs going to japan? Where did you get this from?

his last stream said he was traveling a lot leaving for japan in a week with his dad and brothers same time as poki staying in japan for 10 days same amount of time as the group then headin to Denmark then league boot camp 

Posted (edited)

Everyone posting closeup pictures of her nose, please stop. That’s a big yikes from me dawg. It’s useless because there’s nothing reasonable one can do about their bone structure. Imo criticising people on their actions is much more meaningful because their actions reflect choices which say a lot more about them as a person.

For example: Manipulating her (idiot) ‘friend’ Fed with her attention and keeping him as an emotional support dog for the last two years. He’s her ‘best’ friend. ‘Not a very sexual person’ btw. That’s why she doesn’t notice him commenting on her body and looks. Who treats their supposed friend like that. Google says she’s 23 now. I understand the above behaviour when you’re learning about friendships and relationships when you’re in high school maybe even early college. At her age though.. that’s kinda sad. Hasan’s got a few years of experience on Fed so he probably realised her trying to turn him into an emotional support dog too and ditched her ass. 

All her friends are getting into age-appropriate committed relationships. She’s on a Raj show joking about how virgin she is. Joke is on her because she definitely sounds like a virgin emotionally. You know those desperate 18yo boys who can’t find a girl until they mature? That’s literally her right now and she even doubles down on that narrative. 

Ok so I completely agree with everything at the end of what you said. She definitely is really immature and behind relationship-wise. I think that has something to do with her possible mental problems (I honestly believe she's a sociopath/narcissist and is incapable of having normal relationships). 

What I disagree with is the nose comment. No one specifically said anything about her nose or specifically posted just her nose. Also "that's a big yikes from me dawg" sounds a lot like Poki... 

I do agree that commenting on her actions is more important but being a catfish is an action and she heavily edits her appearcance all the time. She does this knowingly and intentionaly and she has bad intentions by doing so, she's making herself look better than she really does to manipulate her audience and pander donations/subs. EDIT: also wanted to add that I realize most people do only post their best pics on social media, but let's be real: poki is excessive and over the top with it. I know not everyone goes that hard when editing their pics... at least, I know I don't. I don't feel right even editing my appearance in my pics; it just feels... wrong, like a lie. I don't wanna be known as a catfish. That's just me personally, though.

We're all entitled to our own opinions but I have to disagree with you about calling Fed an idiot. People who are victims of manipulation aren't always necessarily idiots, that's what manipulation is all about. Nurturing your victim enough to keep them close gives them a false belief that you care about them which is why he sticks around despite her treating him like shit the rest of the time. 

This. Really shouldn't have to be said again here. She farms half her money from ads and sponsors with her "self love"' and "body positivity", and "you're perfect just as you are" crap. But she farms the other half from horny kids by doing everything she can to alter her appearance. No one would care if she only did one or the other. This is why stuff like TMZ and The Inquirer exist for actual celebrities. The only thing that sells better than sex is hypocrisy.

On that note, watched her Misfits video. Which I still marvel at, as she leeched off Fitz in a desperate attempt to change her YT image. And it backfired totally. He's more liked, if any change. And she is even less liked. Anyway, she went on another rant about how when Twitch started getting big, there were far more boobie streamers than now. "Well, I won't say 'titty streamers'. Let's just say girls who wear really low cut shirts with their camera raised high above them". BITCH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DO ON EVERY STREAM!?

E X A C T L Y !!!

Hidden Content

EXACTLY!! I feel the exact same way about her hiding that she's Muslim. If she would just be honest/upfront about herself and confident about it, it would embrace other people who are the same as her in certain aspects. Bring some light to those things, don't shame them. 

I also gotta agree with the other poster who said your nose is beautiful and not to let Poki make you believe differnetly! <3

Edited by dragonette
Added to post

Posted

Ok tinfoil hat theory time..

Pokimane posted on her insta story about a day ago how she’s been struggling with her skin but didn’t mention it because she wanted to go through this journey by herself (??) since skin was something she never struggled with before, then asked her followers if they’d be interested on a skin care video.(sorry it was a video so I didn’t take screenshots or record it)

And now I’ve just seen this on my TL9C7C465B-478C-4B96-B111-BFDF5A792F44.thu

Now I don’t really follow either much, but I follow poki a bit more just because I’ve known about her for longer, but I’m pretty sure poki never mentioned skin issues as she said, but idk if Valk ever posted about this sort of topic so if anyone that follows her closely knows if he has feel free to correct me, but it seems a bit weird how both posted about skin care out of nowhere within a one day difference.

makes me wonder if they’re getting a sponsorship or if it’s some petty copying

Sorry if it’s a bit irrelevant/not something anyone cares about but I found it interesting that they’re trying to promote skin care, specially to a gaming audience, I already found the makeup collab poki did weird enough when she doesn’t even bother to put on eyeshadow just concealer and eyeliner lol

Posted

Sorry if it’s a bit irrelevant/not something anyone cares about but I found it interesting that they’re trying to promote skin care, specially to a gaming audience, I already found the makeup collab poki did weird enough when she doesn’t even bother to put on eyeshadow just concealer and eyeliner lol

If you look through this 500 page thread, about every other month you will find someone asking the exact same question. "Not trying to read to much into this, but it seems a weird coincidence" regarding Poki and Valky. And it's the right feeling.

But you're probably correct.

Individually, all these little jabs Poki takes at her. The mirroring and mocking of her IG pictures and tweets, etc. all seem innocuous. But when you see literally dozens of "Valky did this. Strange that a couple of hours/days later that Poki would do this", You lose your disbelief. We have a saying in the service. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, is enemy action.