• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pokimane leaked her discord conversation with Bjergsen on her lastest vod at 06:56:41 but it is pretty hard to decipher it is small, if anybody wants to try, looks like one of the messages from poki says "AWWWW UR HEARTS <3".
Also looks like she was talking to him even during the stream because she responded to him but not her other messages.

yeah it does look like she wrote that, also it looks like hr replied with "Babe.. -_-"  or Babe 😑 <-- that face after she said that. So the guy who dumped her came running back after almost 2 years. Damn. Makes sense Bjerg did joined Saint viscious when he visited the offline house back in september when he showed up in Scarras stream, saying he was there to barrow a piano from Albert. Funny that Poki was following around Bjerg like a puppy on stream in scarras room. So maybe they got back together. No wonder Hasan has been streaming super late and looking and tweeting all depressed. Lol. Poki loves to hop around dosent she? Now it might be back to Bjergsen.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Not to mention she told Greek that she doesn't have a boyfriend like 2 days ago on stream. I think it could be pretty funny if someone donated to her on her next stream to put that in her face, just to see her reaction.

Posted (edited)

Not to mention she told Greek that she doesn't have a boyfriend like 2 days ago on stream. I think it could be pretty funny if someone donated to her on her next stream to put that in her face, just to see her reaction.

her and bjerg been friends for years he help her a ton at  twitch rivals back in feb as well i would be shocked if anything more than just friends 

Edited by Gamerbrat

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dia-7fEfu0Y

Misfits podcast including someone.

Just in the beginning apparently she was the one who asked to be on the Podcast, like my god how much more clout this woman wants :darth: 

Posted

yeah it does look like she wrote that, also it looks like hr replied with "Babe.. -_-"  or Babe 😑 <-- that face after she said that. So the guy who dumped her came running back after almost 2 years. Damn. Makes sense Bjerg did joined Saint viscious when he visited the offline house back in september when he showed up in Scarras stream, saying he was there to barrow a piano from Albert. Funny that Poki was following around Bjerg like a puppy on stream in scarras room. So maybe they got back together. No wonder Hasan has been streaming super late and looking and tweeting all depressed. Lol. Poki loves to hop around dosent she? Now it might be back to Bjergsen.

When was Bjerg shown at the OTV house? Do you have Date/Clip

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dia-7fEfu0Y

Misfits podcast including someone.

Just in the beginning apparently she was the one who asked to be on the Podcast, like my god how much more clout this woman wants :darth: 

I thought Fitz tweeted out something and she replied to it. 

Posted

LMAO she missed the boat so hard on this League event. Scarra and Toast got early sponsored access to the new game and she is sitting here watching the VOD of the announcement stream on 1.5x speed with the title "i love LoL" while half her chat complaining about it. The FOMO is real.

TBH, after watching her try to play hearthstone and also TFT when it was at it's height of popularity , i think she might not have the mental capacity to even be able to play this game. So she did what she does best and play it up for sympathy to get the tier 3's and donos, she not be all that smart but as a businesswoman/scammer she is as good as it gets

Posted

FED has a new Girl Interest? :o  he been spending alot time lately with Katerino really cute blond they were introduced  to each other at twitch con by Iwilldominate he spent 8 hours playing LOL offstream and been hanging out her chat she texted him when some one mention her and fed she said " how do you guys know that " lol 

Posted

this photo.. why does she do that with her face 

Posted

I wouldn't be too harsh here. She has so much makeup caked on, control of her facial expression is probably too much to ask.

Posted

they ask for a thumb nail during the podcast that was the face she made

Posted (edited)

FED has a new Girl Interest? :o  he been spending alot time lately with Katerino really cute blond they were introduced  to each other at twitch con by Iwilldominate he spent 8 hours playing LOL offstream and been hanging out her chat she texted him when some one mention her and fed she said " how do you guys know that " lol 

Wasnt she the girl Destiny was fooling around with? Saw her a few times on LSF, clips of her and Destinys GF (Destiny is in a open relationship) kinda weird for Fed to be interested in a girl his buddy was banging. Lol, I saw her playing DnD with Destiny too.. she even hosted him during the session. Also Hasan was throwing shade at him a few weeks before Twitchcon,  for questing the girl.. saying "hes just out fucking anything, being a real chad out here." Lol. Good one. 

heres Destiny talking about his "friend" Katerino https://twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1184004488278863872?s=19

I know its OT, but nothing against the girl.. Fed is easy to read, he likes a girl hes liking pics, tweeting at them. And hes basically said what he likes.. a "ambitious. Smart, and driven person" and while I dont know this person, it seems to me, he made another female friend. This time someone to play League or games with, seems like a Fuslie or Lily type friend he hangs out with alot, like Yvonne. But good for the man if he found someone to vibe with that isnt Poki, anyone is better than pokimane.

Edited by ozark

Posted (edited)

Wasnt she the girl Destiny was fooling around with? Saw her a few times on LSF, clips of her and Destinys GF (Destiny is in a open relationship) kinda weird for Fed to be interested in a girl his buddy was banging. Lol, I saw her playing DnD with Destiny too.. she even hosted him during the session. Also Hasan was throwing shade at him a few weeks before Twitchcon,  for questing the girl.. saying "hes just out fucking anything, being a real chad out here." Lol. Good one. 

heres Destiny talking about his "friend" Katerino https://twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1184004488278863872?s=19

I know its OT, but nothing against the girl.. Fed is easy to read, he likes a girl hes liking pics, tweeting at them. And hes basically said what he likes.. a "ambitious. Smart, and driven person" and while I dont know this person, it seems to me, he made another female friend. This time someone to play League or games with, seems like a Fuslie or Lily type friend he hangs out with alot, like Yvonne. But good for the man if he found someone to vibe with that isnt Poki, anyone is better than pokimane.

shes talked about this she said nothing  ever happen he says he a lil too old for her she is 19 she really does like his GF thou she had a better shot sleeping with her 

Edited by Gamerbrat

Posted

Proof/Clips?