• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Hestia

Posted

Dude, you really like stearing everything back to Fed and Poki are dating, huh? 

why would you want that for Fed? Shes a horrible person, even if you wanted Fed to be super happy, and maybe Fed thinks he would be happy with Poki. But You can see, thats furthest from the truth. She constantly belittles him and anyone around her, but especially him. Manipulating him and abusing the man, just because hes super in love with her and its easy for her to do so because of it. You need to stop Gamerbrat, and hope that Fed can stop and realize this, so he can walk away from Pokimane and her toxcicity.

This thread is about Poki so I don't want to derail it but what you said has already happened. Fed has 100 percent moved on from her and is definitely not in love with her or anything like that.

Posted (edited)

25541871-84E8-423E-95CD-2E5770124E9B.thu

gotta admit that seeing her skin not look perfect thanks to someone not abusing filters in this photo is oddly comforting like poki instead of finding the next male to leech off of/verbally abuse/ship with, perhaps you should spend more money on your skincare and less on full coverage garbage lmao. 

also these angles really are doing her no favors like hello i had no idea her face was this round like her hair really does slim her out at the right angle

69F927CB-8335-42DD-814F-4CF147AC95B5.thu

945C34A3-AE58-4DA6-B0B1-8B31B8E9C397.thu

Edited by persephony
shocked over her face shape but also r.i.p. to skirts everywhere since poki hikes them halfway up her back lmao

Posted

25541871-84E8-423E-95CD-2E5770124E9B.thu

I hope this is her wake-up call that the more make-up she puts on, the more exaggerated the lines in her face are gonna be.

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/BeautifulInexpensiveTurnipVoteNay

This is some former esports CEO fawning about Pokimane's career.  But the funny thing about this clip is he thought Poki was way older than 23.  I'm sure he was talking in terms of career achievements, but he probably wouldn't have thought that if she didn't look older.

Posted

gotta admit that seeing her skin not look perfect thanks to someone not abusing filters in this photo is oddly comforting like poki instead of finding the next male to leech off of/verbally abuse/ship with, perhaps you should spend more money on your skincare and less on full coverage garbage lmao. 

also these angles really are doing her no favors like hello i had no idea her face was this round like her hair really does slim her out at the right angle

69F927CB-8335-42DD-814F-4CF147AC95B5.thu

Because her image consists mainly of her appearance its no surprise she blurs out all imperfections to photos she posts, it's a cycle of her trying to mirror her online image with makeup and that's causing it to break out (I assume) and then makes her have to blur it out in photos.

I think a mixture of her full coverage make up and less than ideal genetics impacts her skin, I agree she should spend a little more on skincare (someone posted her skincare routine a while back iirc it wasn't too intensive). If anything I hope she goes to a dermatologist because it would help tons!

And you did say it already though that the angle sucks, not everyone is going to look the same way in every angle though idk if it's just me but she looks the same as her non-snow app pictures/candids in this picture.

Posted

And you did say it already though that the angle sucks, not everyone is going to look the same way in every angle though idk if it's just me but she looks the same as her non-snow app pictures/candids in this picture.

yeah, I actually agree with you. Not everyone looks the same in certain angles because we’re all asymmetrical lol, and that’s generally an unflattering angle to begin with.. 

Posted

Well, you know now HaChubby has hit the big time. Poki actually went to her stream, while streaming, to ask her to collab with her. Of course Hachu will, unfortunately. Love to see what Daph would say.

Posted

Well, you know now HaChubby has hit the big time. Poki actually went to her stream, while streaming, to ask her to collab with her. Of course Hachu will, unfortunately. Love to see what Daph would say.

I love Hachu but I can't blame her, she doesn't know sadly. 

Posted

It makes sense that she said yes though. I'm not very sure who she is, but I DO know that most people would say yes, if they were asked in front of hundreds/maybe thousands of people (however many were watching the stream) because if not, all those people watching the stream will either

a. try to convince/pressure you into collaborating anyway

b. start to speculate why you said no, try to get you to explain why you said no, and possibly start unnecessary drama

c. just be mad at you for saying no if the person is well liked

Of course it's possible that they will understand and leave it alone (not sure what her audience is like) but usually it's one/multiple of the three.

Posted (edited)

I watched Poki's VOD to see why she talked to Hachu.

Hachu told a story about how excited she was to meet Pokimane at Twitchcon, and how Pokimane was the first English streamer she watched.  Then the clip of it got sent to Pokimane, who then decided to visit Hachu's stream.

So Poki didn't just crash her stream completely out of the blue, and Hachu genuinely seemed excited to talk to Poki.  But still, this just seems like Poki is trying to get a piece of Hachu's growing popularity (she's still getting over 5,000 viewers post-Twitchcon), months after others like Lily and Kimi already collaborated and became friends with Hachu.

Edited by Hestia

Posted

As I said originally; of course Hachu is going to say yes. Though it may never actually happen, as Poki's history with other big female streamers is spotty at best. But Hachu is star struck. And to be blunt, very naive. Her doing English streams for only 4 months has given no time to acclimate to the Twitch world. Regardless how quickly she's blown up. Every streamer she meets is immediately her friend. Why would Poki be different? That's the only possible harm I see from what I'm sure would just be a one-off. Hachu thinking that like Lily, Daph, and Kimi, that Poki is now her friend. Everyone knows how Poki treats her streamer "friends" after she's bled them. Should be entertaining though. If Hachu can carry Kimi, she can carry Poki.

Posted

I hope this will collab will steer viewers away from poki, i honestly don't see anything worth watching during her stream. she is just a react andy and not really good at games when she does play them. Hachu is pretty funny and she herself doesn't have much content other than a korean girl trying to keep up with chat in english, but it is much more entertaining and real than ms "faker" pokimane. 

I wonder if the intent to contact and collab is to try to work out a schedule where Hachubby's streams don't over overlaps poki's, it seemed more than a coincidence that when TFT was at it's peak popularity no one else in the OTV house was streaming when poki was on, they would be online but just not streaming. this is an usual practice for streamer houses but Toast IMO is the better streamer and when he changed his schedule his viewer count dropped. Now he hardly even streams and OTV seems to be disbanding soon. 

poki needs to get a reality check soon. when i heard about her being in a movie and being the "face" of the twitch app, i immediately tweeted at the movie company, ryan reynolds and everyone else associated with the movie my disagreement of this choice and did the same in my review of the twitch app. 

Posted

She's in a movie with Ryan Reynolds that's so surreal. Is it an actual acting job or a brief cameo? 

Posted

She's in a movie with Ryan Reynolds that's so surreal. Is it an actual acting job or a brief cameo? 

From what little I have seen, the movie is another "real people discover theyre in computer world" deal. So along with several other notable online personalities, she will cameo. Probably zero interaction; a talking head, if you will. Think Chucky in RPO.