• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

10062 posts in this topic

Posted

There was better chemistry between hasan and daph in the first 20 seconds of their stream than Hasan and Poki ever showed.

Posted

Poki is a self-proclaimed extrovert and self-proclaimed as "confrontational". I remember about 2 years ago where she went on that rant about how while she's not aggressive, she'll do anything to defend herself and her brand against anyone trying to defame her. And that's how she was until recently. Exposure has caused more pushback than I believe she's now comfortable with, so she's toned down her replies. And is much more backhanded with her "defense". But there's no way she's any kind of introvert.

On that subject; I believe the reason she doesn't publicly socialize with other streamers, especially females, is simply because she doesn't want to promote them. She never has. There aren't bigger female streamers, so she only "collabs" with males. She won't give her "Poki clout" to anyone who could possibly become competition.

Which is kind of funny considering what she just flashed on stream. Amouranth blew up to #2 on Twitch after her little "accident". While I'm sure this isn't the case, it certainly couldn't hurt her attempting to garner the same views in the same way.

Literally no lie to that. Most of her content is either collabing with a male, travelling to some foreign country, or trying to stay relevant by playing games that she thinks are "popular". I have never once watched a video of her with another girl besides any girl in the OTV house.

Posted (edited)

The pizza party is basically just her investing in herself. Same as gifting 500-1000 subs to herself a month, which get her 80% of the revenue anyway. She's buying goodwill. Nothing inherently wrong with that. But a person that people genuinely liked wouldn't need to. Just like streamer that people tuned in to for their content wouldn't need to inflate their sub count. And blind people can say that "she's giving back to her viewers" with both. No. She only ever does anything if it benefits her. 

I'm going to go OT below, so skip it if you wanna read about Poki.

A perfect example of someone caring about, and giving back to their fans this weekend was Hachubby. She streamed the entire weekend, and spent all of it at the actual Con, on the floor. Talking(as best she could) to, and taking pictures with every random who asked. All while consistently averaging 10K+ viewers. No 1 hour structured Meet and Greet. No security. No orbiting mod squad. Hell, she trusted a fan hold her backpack and camera while she went to the rest room just so she wouldn't have to stop her stream. She spent this morning making sandwiches to hand out to her fans throughout the day. She spent over an hour trying to get food for herself (which a fan sniping had to get for her, as she got lost) and dropped it multiple times while finally trying to eat to sign autographs and take pictures. It won't happen, but I pray Poki can remember what it was like to actually enjoy streaming, and to honestly WANT to entertain her fans. Or, that these streamers that do quickly eclipse her.

Edited by Parcher

Posted (edited)

Damn, this was actually pretty smart.

Heaps of people are defending her on LSF now:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/db1esc/poki_rented_out_a_pizzeria_and_is_giving_away/

>be poki,
>think of genius PR move which takes off like 0.00001% of what she makes annually to lure in more views, attention (clearly worked) and probably new fans 
>disguise it under goodwill 
>dumbos on the lsf subreddit on account of said goodwill involving pizza OMFGGGG POKI IS A MESSIAH AND NOT ACTUALLY A SELF SERVING EGIRL 

yeah okay these retards deserve to get scammed
Edited by DIO

Posted

A perfect example of someone caring about, and giving back to their fans this weekend was Hachubby. She streamed the entire weekend, and spent all of it at the actual Con, on the floor. Talking(as best she could) to, and taking pictures with every random who asked. All while consistently averaging 10K+ viewers. No 1 hour structured Meet and Greet. No security. No orbiting mod squad. Hell, she trusted a fan hold her backpack and camera while she went to the rest room just so she wouldn't have to stop her stream. She spent this morning making sandwiches to hand out to her fans throughout the day. She spent over an hour trying to get food for herself (which a fan sniping had to get for her, as she got lost) and dropped it multiple times while finally trying to eat to sign autographs and take pictures. It won't happen, but I pray Poki can remember what it was like to actually enjoy streaming, and to honestly WANT to entertain her fans. Or, that these streamers that do quickly eclipse her.

tbf HAchubby has WAY less people approaching her.

Posted

Buying pizza for her fans and looks like she got a suite for friends to hang out and party as well 

Interesting part was that she left a lil over a hour  later to hang out with fed in her or his room u can hear her giggling in fed instagram story (not sure how to download it ) I’m guessing all her friends playing drinking games isn’t her thing 

But both gestures today seemed really nice to take care of her friends and fans 

Posted (edited)

Buying pizza for her fans and looks like she got a suite for friends to hang out and party as well 

Interesting part was that she left a lil over a hour  later to hang out with fed in her or his room u can hear her giggling in fed instagram story (not sure how to download it ) I’m guessing all her friends playing drinking games isn’t her thing 

But both gestures today seemed really nice to take care of her friends and fans 

I only liked ur comment, because you can hear someone else laughing on one of Feds Instagram story. Who knows if its Pokimane tho. But good ear.

Edited by ozark

Posted

>be poki,
>think of genius PR move which takes off like 0.00001% of what she makes annually to lure in more views, attention (clearly worked) and probably new fans 
>disguise it under goodwill 
>dumbos on the lsf subreddit on account of said goodwill involving pizza OMFGGGG POKI IS A MESSIAH AND NOT ACTUALLY A SELF SERVING EGIRL 

yeah okay these retards deserve to get scammed

LSF is so easily swayed by this because for all the hate they give Pokimane, they never really thought hard about why they hate her.  They just lump her into their Twitch Thot blacklist, so when she does ANYTHING that seems the slightest bit nice or competent, they think she's unique.

Posted

There was better chemistry between hasan and daph in the first 20 seconds of their stream than Hasan and Poki ever showed.

Actually true, their interaction feels so genuine.

Posted

I only liked ur comment, because you can hear someone else laughing on one of Feds Instagram story. Who knows if its Pokimane tho. But good ear.

that pokimane giggle is hard to miss 

plus she was stopped in the lobby in her socks by multiple fans just before the story going to his room 

Posted

plus she was stopped in the lobby in her socks by multiple fans just before the story going to his room 

Lol how would u even know that?