• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9398 posts in this topic

Posted

to this day i still think him (ninja) saying that was indirectly towards poki.wasn't that whole moki(?) myth/poki "ship" right around that time too? i wouldn't be surprised if some of his viewers were begging him to play with her. ninja saw poki's bullshit 2 planets away BUT him being all "i'm never playing with ANY female streamers" was a bit over the top ngl. 

tbh i think it’s just hard for guys to tell who is and isn’t clout-chasing on twitch, especially in ninja’s case before he dipped for mixer. like granted not every girl is trying to play with guys that are good at the games they main for clout, but most actions on twitch that involve two streamers ends up benefiting one more than the other.

in poki’s case, however, it usually ends up bad for the guy since their views’ll only go up and stay up as long as poki pretends she’s interested in them beyond whatever content they’re making for the stream. her reading that donation recently on fitz’s channel was unnecessary but had poki gotten into it with ninja like that, ninja’s wife probably wouldn’t have liked her doing that dumb, gross shit. 

but i agree that not everyone wants to pander to shipping culture to leech, but i think it was wise for ninja to do that since someone eventually would’ve taken advantage of him and disrespected that obvious boundary. not every twitch girl is an aspen or ewok so lmao.

anyway i rambled since i was catching up but tl;dr i don’t agree with ninja’s choice but i can understand it since genuinely wholesome twitch girls are a dime a dozen. when you’ve got poki leading the female demographic, you should expect less by default since too many people have to kiss her ass to become relevant and i find that bizarre but twitch is what it is lmao.

Posted

Hasan is so cruel for saying that shit. He tries to clarify it and justify it by citing American foreign policy in the Middle East. If his point was that he has issues with American foreign policy, he should say that. He should say what the fuck he means. Like seriously?? He is known for his long-winded rants and poor rhetorical skills but in this moment he decides to mince words??? What in the actual fuck? This was intentionally provocative and self-destructive. But it is heinous more than anything.

Completely agree. What a passive agressive beta fuck. 

Posted

Kinda want Pokimane to drop her whole uwu wholesome act and just accept that isn't any better than other female gamers who use their gender for views. 

Posted

Completely agree. What a passive agressive beta fuck. 

A passive beta cuck and a hypocrite leecher... They really deserve eachother :happee:

Posted

Hassan honestly deserves his own thread here but that would boost his fragile ego. 

Posted

Hassan honestly deserves his own thread here but that would boost his fragile ego. 

I believe he would always show his thread on stream, pretend to be laughing at users, calling them femcels and make his whiteknights spam the crap out of it. 

Posted

Just yikes.

ca0acd62f9d153d271d6d5ff84408c1d.png

Posted

Just yikes.

baiting thirsty boys again and look it worked.

Posted

Just yikes.

Disgusting. Can't wait for her to turn from 'uwu wholesome fapmaterial baiting girl next door' into a typical titty streamer when she loses her fame. Oh wait...She is a butt streamer 'cuz she always tries to bait people into staring at her ass.

I feel like this tweet is both a bait for her incels and her 'mega super duper alpha macho that had sex with thousands of girls' bf. 'Uwu im so kinky please dont leave me ~'.

Posted

just when i thought poki couldn't get any worse...

Posted

Ugh I pray no nudes someday. Please don't go that way please. 

Posted

Just yikes.

Ah yes, got to remind everyone that she's single.  I just think it's very hypocritical that she makes post like this, but also jumps down people's throats when they ask if she's in a relationship.  I get not wanting strangers to know about your dating life, but when you go on about how single and lonely you are, you're just baiting more questions about it.

Posted

0E396810-DAD8-4AB4-B5E0-3957C5599A64.thuF24FB07E-5536-46E1-88B5-FEF6D679D7AA.thu

can gross ass hasan PLEASE get his equally gross and suddenly pandering gf off of social media already? she is trying so hard right now to be some type of sexier “look at me i’m kinky too uwu” type b*tch for a corny ass man like if she doesn’t cut this shit out already lmao.

Posted

0E396810-DAD8-4AB4-B5E0-3957C5599A64.thuF24FB07E-5536-46E1-88B5-FEF6D679D7AA.thu

can gross ass hasan PLEASE get his equally gross and suddenly pandering gf off of social media already? she is trying so hard right now to be some type of sexier “look at me i’m kinky too uwu” type b*tch for a corny ass man like if she doesn’t cut this shit out already lmao.

hmmm, legendarylea and kittyplays did a playboy shoot back in their prime, I wonder if they've ever contacted her about it.