• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9430 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"I know you're not doing this because you need more money?" Sometimes I wonder if Lily is just playing along, and has realized what Poki really is.

Also, not really selling bath water, but giving away her shoes? At least she got her abs back, right?

Screenshot_20190817-093743_Samsung Internet.jpg

i don’t get how someone with so much money can go from dressing like she did it in the dark to this wannabe ig thot look

like truthfully it’s weird seeing someone that profited off of the wholesome gf image now start to try and look like every ig baddie just without any actual makeup skills beyond caking foundation on and making spider legs of her already unhealthy lashes

i wish poki would get her own sense of style since she has a lot of people looking up to her as the female face of twitch but her fashion sense is all over the place and unfitting

related to the point though: she’s made the bathwater meme joke several times now while stressing that she takes a shower but iirc she specifically stated in her tour video that she uses fed’s bathtub since hers doesn’t work and fed uses her shower so a part of me feels like she’s actually being serious. like if poki wants to suddenly go down the thot route after bashing other girls for having the tits she lacks, it’s kind of ironic imo. 

also whoever gets her sneakers will probably be some freak that does cumshots on her photos like she really doesn’t think before she does shit now since she can do anything without repercussions and have her whack wks defend her for a drop of clout or recognition from her that they’ll never get beyond an emote lmao

—————

pardon my ranting since i just got mad about this again lmao but :

i’m truly getting sick of poki going under both lily and valk’s posts talking about their kids when neither of them: 1.) talk about their sex lives or pander to that demographic and 2.) are the few streamers with relationships that are still going strong despite living together to some extent. like i don’t get her recent obsession with constantly making comments about lily having children (which is creepy since they live in the same house) or commenting under a pic of valk and sonii asking if she can babysit their kids like it’s so disrespectful and invasive of their personal/romantic lives that poki just seems to keep inserting herself into.

like i don’t get if she has some fantasy of being a godmother to these other streamers kids when none of them seem to have genuine friendships but i would be so annoyed if someone i’m supposed to consider a friend kept making comments under my tweets or ig posts about kids like who are you in their romantic relationship? the awkward third wheel? the surrogate? like damn mind your business already and stop diverting from the fact that you’re getting dicked too and hiding it poorly.

like maybe i’m just being nitpicky but it’s just super annoying to me like poki please work on your shitty jokes already.

Edited by persephony
i wrote job instead of joke lol

Posted

She has gone full on ethot now. Goodbye fake ass not like other girls wholesome qween. 

At least we all know what's coming, more tea! You can always count on ethots to bring in the drama!

Posted

Slightly off topic. Memology shows the LSF clip of Poki again playing on her phone while showing YT vids on stream. Cant understand why no one ever files DMCA claims against her.

Much better is the clip of 39Daph playing Minecraft. When her friends ask why she keeps attacking her dog in the games she replies, "I'm trying to make Twitch partner." That's a streamers women can be proud of.

Posted (edited)

@Parcher Yeah, he's not wrong about anything he said. And that ending when he said twitch wants to get rid of people who do toxic stuff reminded me of something. A few days ago, xqc revealed that twitch told him he was a "brand risk" for them because he wasn't very "ad friendly." It's the reason why Sliker still isn't partnered even though he averages 1k views. Twitch being like this is also one of the reasons why so many streamers try to play into this wholesome image OR family friendly thing even though you'll randomly hear those streamers make subtle sex jokes here and there. But the one thing twitch will never admit to is their favoritism. Poki and Alinity are one of the streamers that will always be safe.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted (edited)

Amazing. People are supporting her responding to this;

ECMu2TYVAAA_nWH.png

With this;

pokimane (@pokimanelol) Tweeted: @xPietrik @katieguo no one wants to be a fan of someone who shits on their supporters. you literally called people dumb for purchasing the content YOU'RE now making lmao https://twitter.com/pokimanelol/status/1162831488796090368?s=17

Of course she's going to attack a female suggesting thirsty boys choosing not to pay for non nudes. How else could she make a dollar?

Edited by Parcher

Posted

Amazing. People are supporting her responding to this;

ECMu2TYVAAA_nWH.png

With this;

pokimane (@pokimanelol) Tweeted: @xPietrik @katieguo no one wants to be a fan of someone who shits on their supporters. you literally called people dumb for purchasing the content YOU'RE now making lmao https://twitter.com/pokimanelol/status/1162831488796090368?s=17

Of course she's going to attack a female suggesting thirsty boys choosing not to pay for non nudes. How else could she make a dollar?

I was reading the tweets. The girl was making fun of people for patreon supporting of eGirls and then later made a patreon basically doing the same. So other people and Poki were calling it out, which in this instance I don't see too much of a problem. Except I don't know she got into this convo. Lol

Posted

only she isn’t joking. she is pandering to her pervert audience who fetish her ass, her feet, used undies and everything. in japan they actually sell those things. girl knows what she’s doing, not a sexual person, yeah right. Too bad she has to drag lily into this.

i can’t believe any responsible parents would let their 12-year-old kids watching her. They probably never really listen to what she said on stream. 

Kinda off topic but bc I have younger cousins they watch this  show on DisneyXD have compilation of lets players and heavily edit them w/ stupid effects or whatever bc it's for kids who like video games. I was surprised when I saw Pokimane was part of that group w/ gamers like Markiplier, Cupquake, Jacksepticeye etc. Esp knowing how she actually is? Also whenever I've noticed her on she never says or does anything when playing she came across as very boring

Posted

I can’t even believe the comments on this. She didn’t even do the dance right.

https://twitter.com/ow7ns/status/1162596487206973441?s=21

for someone so into rap music, you think she would’ve gained rhythm somehow with how fake hard she goes lip syncing to it lmao

but i’m also super tired of her wearing skirts halfway up her abdomen to make her legs look longer like she really isn’t that tall and the skirts she wears never flatter her form like poki please buy a stylist i KNOW you can afford it

Posted

but i’m also super tired of her wearing skirts halfway up her abdomen to make her legs look longer like she really isn’t that tall and the skirts she wears never flatter her form like poki please buy a stylist i KNOW you can afford it

I disagree. I believe she wears all clothing as high on her waist as possible to hide her thick waist, rolls, and fupa.

Posted

I disagree. I believe she wears all clothing as high on her waist as possible to hide her thick waist, rolls, and fupa.

i imagine you’re right since any screenshot of her in a video not wearing her skirts up to her flat ass cheeks just has her stomach muffin-topping out instead of looking normal or natural

i’ve said it before but i really do wish she would embrace not having a fit physique like her fanboys will still call her thicc regardless of what she wears but plaid skirts and biker shorts really don’t look good on her at all

Posted (edited)

i imagine you’re right since any screenshot of her in a video not wearing her skirts up to her flat ass cheeks just has her stomach muffin-topping out instead of looking normal or natural

i’ve said it before but i really do wish she would embrace not having a fit physique like her fanboys will still call her thicc regardless of what she wears but plaid skirts and biker shorts really don’t look good on her at all

And here's the thing. While some could rightly feel we're being petty and superficial, going after her appearance, she then reposts the FB picture with this caption;

Screenshot_20190818-210856_Samsung Internet.jpg

We've all seen what she actually looks like from the latest OTV video. So now not only is she doing the whole self love platitudes while totally falsifying her public image, she's actually expecting that impossible standard to be a benchmark for her mindless followers to expect. No only for her, but ostensibly for them as well. Not to mention the secondary purpose of combining this photo and caption. I'll leave the "motivation" implied here unsaid.

Edited by Parcher