• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8529 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

48D0799A-EB73-4385-9855-AE58ABB9F34D.thuE9BB7B20-E9C2-49EC-89FC-A53C77A1D4FC.thu

Im sorry but what is this??? Is she trying to be new Belle delphine? Legit what’s that choker she’s legit fetishising herself now and she’s not innocent what so ever doing it. I feel genuinely disappointed now, if her Muslim family only knew lol

that has to be one of the most ugly cheap-looking wigs I've ever seen by far lmao

Edited by Anfisa

Posted

the wig color is very pretty and suits her in my opinion but she has more than enough $$$ to get a good quality lace front and get it installed. I don’t know what she’s trying to do with the choker it really does not look well 

she always has shit on the floor and her vanity always looks so disgusting in the background at least close the damn drawers. 

96A6BC9C-7BA0-427D-89DC-F830577ABABC.thu

Posted (edited)

48D0799A-EB73-4385-9855-AE58ABB9F34D.thuE9BB7B20-E9C2-49EC-89FC-A53C77A1D4FC.thu

Im sorry but what is this??? Is she trying to be new Belle delphine? Legit what’s that choker she’s legit fetishising herself now and she’s not innocent what so ever doing it. I feel genuinely disappointed now, if her Muslim family only knew lol

she's really embracing us calling her old looking with that granny wig huh

Edited by Kim Kim

Posted

i think people criticise her for leaving cam on because she has established herself to be someone who manipulates such things for the sole purpose of more viewers, on top of that a male leaving cam on probably wouldn't have the same viewership advantage as a 'pretty girl' so it makes no difference whether he turns the cam on/off. 

ah yes, my skin is also completely flat, smooth, and poreless! no photoshop here fellas

side note but the face in the first pic is so weird to me, like it's not really a cute silly tongue out pose it's genuinely pretty sexual? hmmMM ok

Posted

when she thinks sticking out her tongue gives her a personality...

and wow the wig looks so awkwardly placed in the second pic. god she is trying so hard

Posted

To be honest I don't mind the wigs (atleast it's giving her natural hair a "rest") BUT. With the money she has, you would think she would invest or atleast put in some effort to get the wigs styled to fit her better overall. Her head shape is just peculiar and doesn't fit most if any of her wigs.

I just feel like everything now (even some before) that Poki does is half assed. From her "cosplays", "makeup", "asmr", "podcasts" "vlogs" "gaming" even her damn wigs lul. Like I don't have a problem with any of those things she does/did. But it's just the fact she lacks the actual passion in anything she's involved in. That's probably what pisses me off the most (besides her pandering and fake uwu persona) is how she tries to play off that she genuinely cares for these things, hops into that community to snag some new followers and then bounces out to a new "scenery". Then falls back to the excuse of "I'm sad and lacking motivation/inspiration to continue doing this, etc". Like sis we all know you're in it for the $$ which to some extent is fine and understandable BUT I hate the act she puts forth that she really "works so hard" when really she doesn't.

Her manager is doing a damn good job of selling her out for money but really sucks at covering up at how much of a hot mess she is.

Posted

she is either trying super hard to get the same likes from her previous thot photo where her nonexistent ass is showing or she’s trying to bring in new thirsty wks since the attention on her has been dropping a bit and she’s gotten lazy content-wise

on a side note: her awkward ass smile makes it look like she’s constipated + the wig doesn’t flatter her since her skin looks 5 shades too light from what her skin actually looks like on cam

Posted

that has to be one of the most ugly cheap-looking wigs I've ever seen by far lmao

The color looks good on her and the first picture is cute imo but I am 100% someone is gotta photoshop cum on her face.

2nd pic is awkward tho. 

Posted (edited)

He hides it when he's around her because he's wrapped around her finger but he's clearly got some shit going on. Dude is straight up tanking his Twitch career for seemingly no reason by only streaming on his alt account and releasing shitty Youtube vlogs every week or so. I'm not saying it's 100% related but it started around the time the rumors between Poki and Hassan were picking up. It seems like he's incapable of getting over her because she is always giving him just enough to keep him on her leash. He really needs to just move out of the house and get away from her.

Maybe I'm naive, but I think Fed is tanking his career because he is lazy, gets bored easily, and hates feeling like he's working.  He mentions about how he's helping OTV make their under-produced Youtube videos, and until he says otherwise, I won't believe this is a 40 hour a week job.

His long absences from streaming are usually followed by streaming binges, which is similar to how he released Youtube videos for 2 months, then suddenly stopped.

Edited by Hestia

Posted

The color looks good on her and the first picture is cute imo but I am 100% someone is gotta photoshop cum on her face.

2nd pic is awkward tho. 

Sorry the wig really doesn't look cute on her. It's too dark of a gray that ages her quite a bit and she should have gone with a white or a much lighter shade of gray, perhaps done something different and do a pixie cut. Why am I trying to help her fuck her and her becoming just another egirl thot. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly the wig only looks semi decent because she edited her skin to hell and back. Not to mention we know for damn sure she lightened her skin. Can really tell the brightness setting was abused on these photos.

Edited by Birdie

Posted (edited)

2nd pic is awkward tho. 

actually yes, the color looks pretty nice, but the wig...idk, looks cheap and crappy, I still don't get why she can't afford buying a better-looking wig when she has a shit ton of money

Edited by Anfisa

Posted

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/next-season-of-the-bachelorette-has-3-2-million-twitch-followers-compete-for-pokimanes-love/

Someone wrote this troll article. It's only a few sentences long and it's really funny you guys should read it. She opened it on stream but she didn't even read it because it was dissing her and her subs.

:haiplz:

The most fake thing about the article was implying that her looks won't fade until she hits her 30s.

Posted (edited)

del

Edited by mouse
del