• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8658 posts in this topic

Posted

There’s also microblading (hair like strokes) and micro shading. It’s way too early to tell as they need to scab and peel off. They will also shrink 

Posted

Yeah, from my memory it does take a while to heal after getting microblading. After the first time there's a second time you go in after a bit where they fix anything/add missing "hairs" and that takes time to heal too. They're super dark and thicker first, but once they heal they get lighter and thinner, and look very natural. So yeah, it definitely takes more than a few days, I think after a month they're fully healed. (Depending on if they did a good job of course, but like those pictures posted above, they look super natural and good.)

Posted (edited)

D_3hmNjUEAAp9ga.thumb.jpg.0c883fe84c3b67

Her brows look horrible right now. Also, perching your flat ass on a counter to give the illusion that you have an ass is just..

Beside eyebrows she looks hot here. That tight jeans and shirt combination is great. Reminds me on Jessica Alba from some reason.

I can't believe she uses $3k worth chair, but no wonder considering how much money she make.

My younger brother is obsessed with her. Doesn't miss single video, gaming or not.

p.s I expected that considering she is from Morocco she would be Muslim, but it seems she is not?

Edited by Troubadour

Posted

Beside eyebrows she looks hot here. That tight jeans and shirt combination is great. Reminds me on Jessica Alba from some reason.

I can't believe she uses $3k worth chair, but no wonder considering how much money she make.

My younger brother is obsessed with her. Doesn't miss single video, gaming or not.

p.s I expected that considering she is from Morocco she would be Muslim, but it seems she is not?

tbh if i had the extra $ for an expensive chair like that, i'd jump on it lmaooooo. especially with how much time i spend on my computer. i'd even wheel it around the house and use it instead of the couch when i'm console gaming too, gotta get ya monies worth :')

she does tend to appeal to the younger male audience.. i don't see it personally, i tried to watch her just now and there's incessant drilling going on in the background from what i'm assuming is people working on her house, it was unbearable, yet she still has nearly 10k viewers. >___>

Posted

She is Muslim.

Posted (edited)

honestly i feel like the darker eyebrows go well with her natural skin tone. as strange as this picture is, her brows look cute in it and the darkness will eventually fade away.

i wish she didn’t try so hard to look lighter, her natural tone really suits her imo

FF05BD32-2BCE-4ED8-86EE-6D8A1F95C836.png

Edited by tacos

Posted

Look guys, she uploaded a pic with better lighting 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0URGCglF95/

I think she looks cute. You can see the little hairs of the microblading, and her eyebrows are a bit longer. When the darkness fades away it'll look better, but I think it's good and more complementary of her real hair color. 

Posted

she finally looks a lil bit Moroccan instead of her uwu asian crap

Posted

I agree I think her outfit looks cute and fresh.

In my opinion, and this goes for any streamer that sits for long periods of time, investing in a proper chair is a good idea. You're right though, because of how much she makes, she's able to get that specific chair model. 

And I think someone already answered you, but she is Muslim. Though she doesn't speak about it much on stream I believe.

Posted (edited)

Funny how Hasan tried to hide poki from his Bday meal today , yet you can still hear her in the background of his IG story. Guess they still tryna hide there relationship huh...she's still sneaking around to keep her white-knights donating/subbing i guess. Just more prove of her fake "uWu single" stream persona. 

Edited by casa

Posted (edited)

She is Muslim.

I never expected Muslim from Arab country to look and be so modern. She doesn't even look like an Arab girl rather some exotic mix.

Without makeup she is even cooler

https://www.instagram.com/pokimanelol/p/BpVdMfPgPYb/

Edited by Troubadour

Posted

Funny how Hasan tried to hide poki from his Bday meal today , yet you can still hear her in the background of his IG story. Guess they still tryna hide there relationship huh...she's still sneaking around to keep her white-knights donating/subbing i guess. Just more prove of her fake "uWu single" stream persona. 

i think poki and hasan would make a cute couple personally! wish they'd just admit it :/

Posted (edited)

I never expected Muslim from Arab country to look and be so modern. She doesn't even look like an Arab girl rather some exotic mix.

She was raised in Canada and as far as I know Morocco might not be as strict as say, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia in regards to women.

And she is still wearing light make-up and edited those pictures. Plus, working her angles. Non-edited make up-less pictures of her definitely don't make her look like that. 

Edited by skoob

Posted

i honestly don’t think they’re dating yet like didn’t they just meet earlier this year on rajj’s show? there was no connection between the two of them prior to it so they could genuinely be in the “talking” phase still and just feeling one another out. if they DID start dating already though, that’s just awkward to me. what do you really know about someone in less than a month if that’s the case? like as much as i hate her pandering and leeching, i genuinely don’t think she’s dating him yet since she: 1.) just “met” him and 2.) knows it would damage her already fragile reputation irt men if she just jumped into it with another guy so blindly for something other than clout. i want to give poki the benefit of the doubt here and assume she’s not that dumb when it comes to her actual liking someone vs. when she’s using them for views/lsf/clout

i second skoob here with the fact that those pictures are edited to hell and back lol. her eyes are way too big and her skin isn’t that nice in other pictures/on stream in comparison, but filters do amazing jobs at faking perfect skin. i wish poki would be more of a role model for girls irt to actually not needing makeup to be a good streamer but considering that most of her fanbase are teenage boys that fantasize about her - it would do more harm than good. i wish she utilized her platform better beyond chasing popular dick for attention but oh well.

Posted

i honestly don’t think they’re dating yet like didn’t they just meet earlier this year on rajj’s show? there was no connection between the two of them prior to it so they could genuinely be in the “talking” phase still and just feeling one another out. if they DID start dating already though, that’s just awkward to me. what do you really know about someone in less than a month if that’s the case? 

Did you miss all of the posts about their confirmed dating as far back as February? That's what started all this, as a Valentine's Day date leaves little room to feign as platonic.