• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7089 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

what even is this pose

34DE31A3-31D8-4DC1-8D48-ECF230333506.thu

Edited by 24.7fl.oz

Posted

I don't understand why she has so many viewers, she is not good at any games, she's not pretty, not funny, she doesn't have a good personality. I usually watch twitch muted and even that way she was able to annoy me, she tries so hard to be cute, yikes. There are so many girls more interesting than her, I really can't see why people seem to enjoy her content. 

Posted

because she goes on guy's streams and takes their thirsty ass viewers and you know, aslong as you have a vagina, these thirsty boys will click on her stream no matter what

they don't enjoy her content, they just casually watch her until she gets up from her chair to see that "thicc" goodness

ruthless businesswoman, more like the hardest working leech

Posted

I completely agree with all of this. I did a year ago. Funny thing is, I don't really care. Sure, I think everything about her content is utter shit, but that's unimportant. It's not made for me. I'm not her demographic, her target audience. There's thousands of shitty streamers. Some, who do as well financially as she.

My issue is her universal hypocrisy. On Twitch, breaking every rule with no consequences. While simultaneously publicly condemning any that have even a rumor of doing the same. Continually spouting platitudes about self love and body positivity, while falsifying every public image of herself to hide her insecurities. Proclaiming her love of gaming, while refusing to improve hers. Going so far as to boost her ratings through smurfs and her "friends" play. And don't even get me started on her vehement rejection of any notion of her sexualizing herself, as well as a projection of seeming perpetual availability. While both dressing and presenting herself to her audience in total opposition to those concepts. And attacking other streamers who do the same. Especially females, who she evidently sees as direct competition. And targets accordingly.

TL;DR: I never would have posted, nor read a word on this site if she was just a shit streamer who happened to become popular. But using that popularity to lie and manipulate your audience. To use that audience against your competitors, and those who speak against you, is unconscionable. That's why I'm here.

THIS! /endthread lmao

Posted

Lmao I love how Macaiyla tried defending her in the comments,

why the fuck does everybody suck up to Poki???????

like holy shit I actually want SOMEONE to call her out on her bullshit and actually leave it like that.

well it wasn’t plastic surgery but you were very close! her eyebrows usually take a few days until they look more normal.

7F148F2A-C036-403D-A34D-B78270A98E80.png

Posted

well it wasn’t plastic surgery but you were very close! her eyebrows usually take a few days until they look more normal.

7F148F2A-C036-403D-A34D-B78270A98E80.png

huh, she got microblading done or something? 

i don't think that counts lol

Posted

I mean if this photo doesn't scream "I Photoshop all my pictures" then I don't know whato does

Besides that she looks hella forced to be there, like you can just tell how much she does not want to participate in this

Photo is from lily's Instagram 

Screenshot_20190717_005650_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

I mean if this photo doesn't scream "I Photoshop all my pictures" then I don't know whato does

Besides that she looks hella forced to be there, like you can just tell how much she does not want to participate in this

Photo is from lily's Instagram 

Screenshot_20190717_005650_com.instagram.android.jpg

I can see this is today, but from where was this picture taken?

Also, it still blows my mind how much slimmer she appears on stream. Not that she's fat, but there's an obvious difference. I mean, I get photoshop, but I don't see how it can work live.

Edited by Parcher
reading comprehension

Posted

I can see this is today, but from where?

Also, it still blows my mind how much slimmer she appears on stream. Not that she's fat, but there's an obvious difference. I mean, I get photoshop, but I don't see how it can work live.

There are actually apps for that. I was bored and stumbled upon an editor who was discussing how it is possible. I forgot what program it was though.

I mean it could also be bc she semi slouching. Idk. But for sure apps exist to give smoother skin or make you look a bit more slender. Camera angle also works. 

Posted

I can see this is today, but from where?

From LilyPichu's instagram.

Posted

LOL. this had me rolling

Posted

Sheesh.. I wouldn't be suprised if she makes Twitch delete this picture from their instagram story ^_^

c.PNG