• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

9399 posts in this topic

Posted

poki isnt even that 'sexy' tbh 

i kinda wish that she was genuinely just a caring and warm person but she just isnt ):

Posted

No like she might be trying to be more explicit sexualizing herself but she has ZERO SEX APPEAL she has not a good body and her facial features are not “sexy”. she’s cute in an aww type of way but she’s getting old so she looks like a worn out teen 😭 I honestly don’t know why she hasn’t gotten her laugh lines filled in. she does get high views because teen boys... btw i normally wouldn’t care about how a person chooses to (or not) sexualize themselves but she’s just a shit person 

Posted (edited)

pokimane kinda seems like a mother figure friend from appearance

Edited by batimisu
too much tbh's

Posted

she's just meh, plus everytime people hear her voice on other people's stream, they just die inside

she fucking sounds annoying, let alone her leeching lmao :(

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/StormyTallFoxCharlieBitMe  Clip of Fed and Poki talking in his room  Fed unaware that lily was in the discord channel that he was in alone

Their relationship is so weird they spend so much time together off stream spend a few extra days in vegas together then  go on Vacation to France together are very touchy feely with each other every time u see them on stream or OTV video 

But then she spends hours in Hasans Chat seems like she thirsting over him but then hasan talks about hooking up with a chick from a bar last week going out with a youtube model and went out with Nova on sunday im so confused lol

- Maybe she just enjoys Hasans Content ? but that hard to believe he seems so boring 

there's already speculations that Fed and igumdrop (jaime) are dating. They've been hanging out a lot since coachella and edc. he even took her and all their streamer friends to eat a high end place in vegas for her bday. they also take a lot of selfies together and post it on their IG and story. 

Posted (edited)

there's already speculations that Fed and igumdrop (jaime) are dating. They've been hanging out a lot since coachella and edc. he even took her and all their streamer friends to eat a high end place in vegas for her bday. they also take a lot of selfies together and post it on their IG and story. 

Like you said. Speculations.

For the last time, I (and I'm pretty sure most of the users on this thread) ain't here to speculate about someone's dating life. The thing you mention doesn't even have to do anything with pokimane btw. 

Can we please just stick to actual and factual material that regards pokimane? 

Thank u, next

Edited by Mondine

Posted

144A3AFB-405E-4322-A13B-09AB3855C778.thu

28E55DE2-B30B-4CEE-9DF1-28BC8CC64219.thu

did she ever honestly hit up the gym before this like...? i can’t recall any point in poki’s timeline where she actually went to the gym beyond this year lol

also i hope she washes her hair post-gym because i don’t get how she can work up a sweat doing gym stuff after stating she doesn’t wear deodorant everyday 

Posted

144A3AFB-405E-4322-A13B-09AB3855C778.thu

28E55DE2-B30B-4CEE-9DF1-28BC8CC64219.thu

did she ever honestly hit up the gym before this like...? i can’t recall any point in poki’s timeline where she actually went to the gym beyond this year lol

also i hope she washes her hair post-gym because i don’t get how she can work up a sweat doing gym stuff after stating she doesn’t wear deodorant everyday 

1. your last sentence doesn't make any sense.

2. why are you so obsessed with her using or not using deo when staying at home? I use it always when going out, almost never when staying in. don't see the problem here. 

Posted

2. why are you so obsessed with her using or not using deo when staying at home? I use it always when going out, almost never when staying in. don't see the problem here. 

stop wking, go away. your entire history is just being annoying and not contributing NO ONE CARES we're not here to tread on eggshells 

Posted

stop wking, go away. your entire history is just being annoying and not contributing NO ONE CARES we're not here to tread on eggshells 

LOL I'm wk her use of deodorant. Fuck off.

there is no new gossip, so some of you retards discuss her use of deodorant. 

Posted

LOL I'm wk her use of deodorant. Fuck off.

there is no new gossip, so some of you retards discuss her use of deodorant. 

YOUR ENTIRE POST HISTORY IS WKING IM NOT BLIND 

Posted

Those shorts are so ugly. I always see SSSniperwolf wearing them and now Imane yeck

Posted

1. it does make sense because she wears her hair the same way everyday so i hope she washes it after and just recurls it the next day because if not - that’s gross. all that sweat sitting on her scalp can’t be any good.

2. people still sweat while sitting at home so??? especially if she’s playing games and getting aggressively into them - your body produces heat and you inevitably end up sweating. even on the days that i stay in, i don’t skip deodorant just because i’m not leaving the house like lol.

3. i’d rather not “argue” about deodorant usage like if you don’t use it everyday - cool, do you, but it’s a pokimane thread and if i wanna nitpick her deodorant theory/excuse then let me. at least i’m not speculating about her and fed or her and hasan.

anyway i’ll stop derailing the thread now; my apologies.

Posted

So she hosted a TFT tournament between some big Twitch personalities recently and of course (like everything she does) there is controversy about it. She wasn't clear about the rules and a lot people think she declared the wrong person the winner. Here are some threads about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeamfightTactics/comments/c97b8r/pokimane_tft_tournament_standings/

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/c977k1/final_poki_tft_tourney_standings_i_think_that/

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/c97c4l/toast_after_today_tourney_u_still_no_1_for_me/

Posted (edited)

So she hosted a TFT tournament between some big Twitch personalities recently and of course (like everything she does) there is controversy about it. She wasn't clear about the rules and a lot people think she declared the wrong person the winner. Here are some threads about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeamfightTactics/comments/c97b8r/pokimane_tft_tournament_standings/

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/c977k1/final_poki_tft_tourney_standings_i_think_that/

https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/c97c4l/toast_after_today_tourney_u_still_no_1_for_me/

Ya theres a couple of different ways TFT Tourney scoring could have been calculated given the fact that theres winners and losers brackets and you can swap between them during the span of 4 games. Heres the write up of the Tourney format too https://smash.gg/tournament/tft-thursday/details

Edited by kms299
Double posted.