• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8302 posts in this topic

Posted

It looks like all your posts have been either defending her, or trying to discredit what others say about her. But that's only pertinent to the mods. Though you've already lost any credibility by claiming it was "months ago". Or that it was covered on this site. Regardless of a blip post.

She said the N word. It's blatant, and so was her reaction. I watched both TFues video, and Keems coverage of it. Neither of them said it. So as poor an argument as that it, it doesn't change the fact that she did. While like the Nivia clip, the sound is so fast you cant be 100%, it's her reaction that makes it most likely.

To be fair, since unlike the 5 year old clip, I can't be 100%, it's probably not worth arguing further.

For me it was the opposite. When she said Anivia (so she claims) I could not hear anything but the n word and the second time around when that other clip of hers showed up I did hear the phrase that she supposedly said. But I watched a video of it slowed down with the audio up, so I don't know if that makes a difference. She has said it before though.

Posted (edited)

let's not derail the thread further w/ posts about whether or not she said the n word in that twitch clip, we already know she's a racist from her fetishization of asians and her clips from years ago. 

anyways, this clip blew up on lsf and it's extremely grating how she acts so put off by the nasty lyrics about sex. she could've just stopped the song and moved on in the odd chance she was really uncomfortable, but in true hoekimane style she chose to play up her clearly ingenuine "uwu innocent, pure girlfriend experience" persona. 

Edited by lilligant

Posted

let's not derail the thread further w/ posts about whether or not she said the n word in that twitch clip, we already know she's a racist from her fetishization of asians and her clips from years ago. 

anyways, this clip blew up on lsf and it's extremely grating how she acts so put off by the nasty lyrics about sex. she could've just stopped the song and moved on in the odd chance she was really uncomfortable, but in true hoekimane style she chose to play up her clearly ingenuine "uwu innocent, pure girlfriend experience" persona. 

Don't know which is more disturbing. The plaintive, "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?!" whine, or the hysterical helium screech at the end.

Posted

LOL some of those comments are brutal! know one believes her fake wholesome image BS anymore....

81ede5597278f8dd5d8a5b549cfec07a.png

3ffa7fab2031fbe798837857959da5a3.png

3440e0fa230cc82678b9fe62df6993ff.png

Posted

I appreciate that she made a post about Etika but I don't think she had to mention how he apologized to her in his suicide video or how he could have personally DM'd her so she could help. Just comes across as putting herself into a tragic situation, even if that wasn't her intention. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Does she even know the meaning of “vulnerable”?  This seriously made me laugh out loud.  Oh and now she is promising to return to ASMR shortly.  🤷🏻‍♀️

FCEFD24A-3748-482E-A964-030209683C38.png

Posted

I think it's really sad that poki has had such a huge track record of being fake and chasing clout that even if she was being genuine about etika it still comes off as her trying to band wagon off the news

Call it a reach but I find it tacky that she said she wished he had pm'd her instead. Anyone following his situation closely would have known he shut out everyone who tried their best to help him, the poor guy was so far off the deep end. It just shows how little she understood about his situation or mental health in general. Idk etikas death kinda struck a sensitive chord in me with ppl pretending to have worried or cared about him during his entire episode. 

I don't want to be that person who defends Poki, but, Etika did directly reference her in his last words. I think in this particular sense, if she didn't say anything about her we would still hate her. All i'm trying to say is that its better that she payed respects to him considering those were his last words and a final goodbye to her as well as all the other people involved in it. 

It's only my opinion but I do think she was genuine in that. It's hard not to be genuine when someone you've spoken to and considered a friend at a point in time dies. Even if your last interaction with them was on bad terms, you can't help but feel incredibly sad. 

Also I just checked her clips and she directly reacted on stream: https://www.twitch.tv/pokimane/clip/DirtySpotlessLasagnaArsonNoSexy?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time. It does seem genuine enough to me, its not easy to fake those types of tears. 

All i'm trying to say is lets not shit on her about the death of Etika. All the other stuff like the drama with guys she plays with and all other non serious issues is fine. This Etika situation involves a tragedy that we shouldn't use as a weapon to hate on her. It isn't her fault that he died so lets stay away from it. Sorry if that sounds like a white knight type of thing to say but I just don't agree with talking about Etika to paint Poki in a bad image. Will probably get hate for this but it doesn't sit right with me.

Posted

Does she even know the meaning of “vulnerable”?  This seriously made me laugh out loud.  Oh and now she is promising to return to ASMR shortly.  🤷🏻‍♀️

FCEFD24A-3748-482E-A964-030209683C38.png

instantly knew the bitch was lying and answering cherry picked questions to further bolster her cute and uwu image when she said she was emotional and sensitive. How much of a lie is this, she’s probably the biggest sociopath out there in order to play people like she did and not feel remorse, constantly trying to cover up her shittiness by playing victim and never takes responsibility for anything!!!! The girl thinks she’s emotional and fragile????? Let’s be honest this video was just her trying to clear up her name after countless evidence has proven she is exactly the opposite — a ruthless businesswoman. 

God all her infuriating attempts to mask it by producing these fake ass videos doesn’t do her any justice since she clearly underestimated people’s ability to detect bullshit. She’s so caught up in salvaging any uwu image left I honestly don’t even know if she even has a personality. Everything about her is so calculating. Like who is this real pokimane? Does anyone know? 

And not to mention right after a user here posted a screenshot of her dying subs from twitch tracker she immediately goes into PR panic mode by using gifted subs (probably bought herself or friends) to signal to any remaining brain damaged viewers that she’s still relevant and the undisputed heartthrob of twitch. 

Posted (edited)

https://clips.twitch.tv/StormyTallFoxCharlieBitMe  Clip of Fed and Poki talking in his room  Fed unaware that lily was in the discord channel that he was in alone

Their relationship is so weird they spend so much time together off stream spend a few extra days in vegas together then  go on Vacation to France together are very touchy feely with each other every time u see them on stream or OTV video 

But then she spends hours in Hasans Chat seems like she thirsting over him but then hasan talks about hooking up with a chick from a bar last week going out with a youtube model and went out with Nova on sunday im so confused lol

- Maybe she just enjoys Hasans Content ? but that hard to believe he seems so boring 

Edited by Gamerbrat

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/StormyTallFoxCharlieBitMe  Clip of Fed and Poki talking in his room  Fed unaware that lily was in the discord channel that he was in alone

Their relationship is so weird they spend so much time together off stream then  go on Vacation to France together are very touchy feely with each other every time u see them on stream or OTV video 

But then she spends hours in Hasans Chat seems like she thirsting over him but then hasan talks about hooking up with a chick from a bar last week going out with a youtube model and went out with Nova on sunday im so confused lol

- Maybe she just enjoys Hasans Content ? but that hard to believe he seems so boring 

We all know fed is a simp and shes a manipulator. Just to clarify he went to a pool party, nova and ms tricky came late, said they are just friends on stream

i have to admit ive been in his stream when he was playing until dawn, he isnt boring when hes not talking about politics. Since they know eachother and have stated they are just 'friends' i would assume she likes his political takes especially when theres a Democratic debate this week. 

Posted

lol is he.. moaning in that clip?

Posted

Their relationship is so weird they spend so much time together off stream spend a few extra days in vegas together then  go on Vacation to France together are very touchy feely with each other every time u see them on stream or OTV video 

Please, for everyone in this forum, if you're going to make a clip using Twitch, make a backup clip somewhere else in case it gets deleted.

Backup:
https://streamable.com/u5yk9

Posted (edited)

Oh look another Fed and Poki speculation post. For the love of god it's just sad people still talk about this shit. Here me out maybe theyre actually just friends it's not that hard to believe honestly

Edited by Adam

Posted

I mean sure political streams are a pretty niche thing for twitch, but he's not boring. I wasn't really well versed in politics when I started watching his streams but he really opened my eyes to a lot of things in US politics. Also it's funny seeing him get triggered by his chat; its probably why Poki liked watching him, but half his chat hates her now so who knows what she still likes about his streams.