• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7060 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by LeslieWong

Posted (edited)

So offline tv had a party last night and hasan said on stream that he wasnt invited. Later on froggen posted a pic from the offline tv party and Bjergsen was there, was wondering if that was why hasan diddnt get invited to avoid the awkwardness. Then Hasan just saw this clip of poki talking to greek.https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineBelovedPineapple4Head   i think poki is going through the process of dropping Hasan like all the other guys. It could be fake and shes just trying to make people think that to go back to seeming single but hasan is a terrible actor and he actually seems bothered by it. He immediately got on his phone and diddnt talk for a minute or two then ended stream.

Edited by paperbruh
typo

Posted

im so glad not a lot of people give a shite about pokimane anymore

Posted (edited)

im so glad not a lot of people give a shite about pokimane anymore

Its not that they dont give a shite ,,, its just down time and summertime has come and theres no new game out and  that she can leech off , but in order for to stay relevant she will make it back on here and you gotta be patience  and give her time .

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

Poki is now back in France along with Fed and her manager Hana, so who knows what kind of tea might come from this. Or what absolute emptiness that means nothing also could be the case...

Posted

yQ4ovUr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f.

Posted (edited)

Poki is now back in France along with Fed and her manager Hana, so who knows what kind of tea might come from this. Or what absolute emptiness that means nothing also could be the case...

lol, Hana stayed in LA. Poki and Fed are on Vacation in Cannes, France. Heres her latest IG story posted today. https://streamable.com/6jbf2 

EDIT: My program fucked up the upload to stream lab.. but it's just a still picture on her Instagram story. Sorry again.

Edited by ozark

Posted

Someone on the thread said she re-followed him. I don't if that's true but if it is that's even worse than just unfollowing him because everyone knows the only reason Pokimane would re-follow is because of all the hate she is getting for it. 

Posted

ghgjg.thumb.png.c0ce1a4f3871378a2ea6ee07

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GET FUCKED BITCH

Posted

Yeah, re following is so damaging right now. But its evidence from her tweet that they had a thing and she ended it. But that's going far, she never unfollowed any of the other guys she had a thing with. Crazy.. Hasan must of fucked up, pretty bad with her.

Posted

anyone else feeling super satisfied all the bullshit pokimane has imposed on the world is getting thrown back into her face? THAT'S KARMA BITCH 

Posted (edited)

I'll probably get downvoted for this but I honestly don't understand why guys would even go for HER, like the internet exists and you can just google her past of using guys to climb on Twitch, why would you even want to secretly hook up or date her is beyond me..

like i understand they are all "gamers" and date in the same niche but there are so many prettier and better girls personality wise on Twitch or with the same niche.

pussy is such a powerful thing lmao.. yikes

Edited by MilkMe