• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7018 posts in this topic

Posted

721CC50D-D1FD-4131-B03E-2E57DFCD72A4.thuShe rarely smiles in front of the camera, i mean a real open mouth laugh, not those uwu smile or fake ass sweet gal giggles. I can see why but still wish her show her true self a little more. 

she looks super cute here. Much cuter than those “uwu” smiles and fake giggles. She should smile more like this instead and be more genuine, it’s precious. 

Posted (edited)

ya'll watched this? twitch is cesspool filled with racist/homophobic/sexist enablers, if not racist/homophobic/sexist themselves. They are definitely being biased, critique, then they proceed to make the SAME racist jokes and laugh every time one is said. wtf is wrong with them? for a second i thought imane and destiny were saying good things, then they just started giggling and laughing when anyone else made jokes. 

It sad to see popular streamers act like this, sad we don't have any who dont enable/act out :( also how old are they???? literally EMBARRASSING to see them laugh so much over words that allude racism... i had high hopes for imane she held it tight for the first part of the vid but seeing her giggle and do that ridiculous exaggerated fake laugh is just....its embarrassing. 

Edited by Mirage

Posted

ya'll watched this? twitch is cesspool filled with racist/homophobic/sexist enablers, if not racist/homophobic/sexist themselves. They are definitely being biased, critique, then they proceed to make the SAME racist jokes and laugh every time one is said. wtf is wrong with them? for a second i thought imane and destiny were saying good things, then they just started giggling and laughing when anyone else made jokes. 

It sad to see popular streamers act like this, sad we don't have any who dont enable/act out :( also how old are they???? literally EMBARRASSING to see them laugh so much over words that allude racism... i had high hopes for imane she held it tight for the first part of the vid but seeing her giggle and do that ridiculous exaggerated fake laugh is just....its embarrassing. 

Nothing wrong with racial jokes. There's always a line and no one really crossed it on that podcast.

Posted

Nothing wrong with racial jokes. There's always a line and no one really crossed it on that podcast.

im sorry i don't think you get to determine whether or not a racial joke is ok or not, OR where a line is drawn if you are not from the racial group said jokes are targeting.  i get it thought, its their podcast, they can say what they want. Just know they're literally contradicting themselves when they say "thats not ok" then proceed to do the same thing and laugh about it. its immature but what else are we expecting from twitch streamers?

Posted

This is why casual racism will never vanish off the face of the earth.

Posted (edited)

I think it would be nice to stop attacking eachother and instead, focus on this threads main thing - discussing Pokimane and her 'dear' friends. 

There's literally no point in attacking eachother because we all came here for Poki's milk. If you guys are really bored that Poki is not doing much I would suggest checking other threads. 

As for Offline.TV... They always had obvious sexist and racist jokes so I am never surprised over their behavior. They also use lesbian bait, n lewd baits. Not sure about lesbian thing now because Poki and Lily ship is dead.

Edited by behttie

Posted (edited)

This is why i hate it when the racism and sexism things gets brought up anywhere because people can't come to an agreement about whether those jokes are okay or not. It's always an "edgelord vs sjw" thing and it's so annoying.

Edited by Lovelace123

Posted

isn’t it hilarious how destiny is in that podcast when he always makes racial jokes 🙄 

Posted (edited)

Edited by gilgamesh
me being an unnecessary meanie when the issues were already addressed soz

Posted

No matter if is a joke or not, it is still racism in context, I don't understand why people get surprised when people they watch make racist jokes or remarks. In the end every person is racist to a degree. Let's be real here, i'm sure majority of people have said something bad or good about their race. It is still racist. 

Posted

OT cuz it's not about Poki, but god I hate destiny. He is one of the most hypocritical people on twitch and he is talking about racism when he literally called a black person "uncle tom" and blocked people for calling him out on using the N-word. I'm surprised that no one has made a thread on this guy cuz he is borderline defending pedophilia too.

Posted

OT cuz it's not about Poki, but god I hate destiny. He is one of the most hypocritical people on twitch and he is talking about racism when he literally called a black person "uncle tom" and blocked people for calling him out on using the N-word. I'm surprised that no one has made a thread on this guy cuz he is borderline defending pedophilia too.

Pretty sure he has a thread around here but its been super dormant.

Posted (edited)

Yep. Nothing you said was wrong. Him getting banned from LSF was also well deserved.

Edited by Lovelace123