1186 posts in this topic

Posted

FOKI confirmed?

forward to 1:10.

Not sure who’s filming but feels like they intentionally tried to leak? Might have been an accident but doesn’t seem friendly to me. 

Also @ her presentation, in my opinion one of the better things she has done in her stream career as she was way more creative with her content back in the day. I full heartily believe that if she wasn’t an e girl sell out and tried to leech so hard from men (I mean duoing is fine but her flirtatious behavior is not) she’d be a great streamer. Then again, probably wouldn’t be #1. 

Posted

Am I the only one who's kind of disgusted by the schoolgirl looking outfit?

You should've seen her old video about school. Disgusting pandering. 

Posted

School uniforms usually gross Me out if used sexually but for her age and the video its honestly not that bad, that uniform is very toned down lmao and kinda ugly tbh.

And the makeup discussion no young girl is gonna really feel bad about pokimanes mediocre caked makeup and little photoshop and feel bad about themselves wtf lol, if they do they must be just plain ugly cause pokimane is only cute in an average way, so her lying about it is just eye roll worthy.

I think valkyrae has the potential to pass her(she's super pretty, I wonder if any good tea will come out soon) if not her maybe someone else once the meme queen tide passes lol isn't league losing steam? Valkys good at Fort and thats the hype rn.

Posted (edited)

School uniforms usually gross Me out if used sexually but for her age and the video its honestly not that bad, that uniform is very toned down lmao and kinda ugly tbh.

And the makeup discussion no young girl is gonna really feel bad about pokimanes mediocre caked makeup and little photoshop and feel bad about themselves wtf lol, if they do they must be just plain ugly cause pokimane is only cute in an average way, so her lying about it is just eye roll worthy.

I think valkyrae has the potential to pass her(she's super pretty, I wonder if any good tea will come out soon) if not her maybe someone else once the meme queen tide passes lol isn't league losing steam? Valkys good at Fort and thats the hype rn.

You say that no little girl is gonna feel insecure about pokis caked makeup and photoshop and feel bad, no SMART girl would cause theyd see through her shit but there are tons and tons of girls who do think its all natural and feel jealous, i have a friend (she 18 tho) and shes jealous of poki and "wishes she was poki" 

its dumb but there are a bunch f people who will so i disagree w you there

and the school girl uniform, i dont think she wears it sexually, its more so to pander. the video linked she was wearing a seifuku to pander to weeaboos.

and omgg hard agree with you about valkyrae!! but idk because poki doesnt look like shes willing to share her spot at the top eve tho shes all about supporting and bringing your friends up apparently 

I wonder what poki would do/how she would react/feel if another girl rose above her. Cosplay another pro-player and try to be around them often?

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

Poki kinda impressed me with that presentation,i got the feel that she's way more aware of what gets traction on twitch, and is way more business savvy then your average twitch e-girl. Don't get me wrong shes deffo the sort of girl that would do anything for views, but now that she's averaging 10k shes trying to tone down the e-girl vibe some what to show that look i worked hard for this and it wasn't because of my early thot days. she's clearly a clever girl who's very ruthless in where she wants to go. I think she even mentioned a Tim Ferriss book which shows just how relentless she is to get to the top.

>business savvy

because she puts on enough makeup for 3 people, dropped out of college, panders to asmr fans AND gamer virgins, puts on a fake "uwu so innocent hehe im not like other girls im a REAL gamer (:" act, and plays video games in front of a camera at a mediocre level? 

Honestly agreed sis, QUEEN of business!

Posted

>business savvy

because she puts on enough makeup for 3 people, dropped out of college, panders to asmr fans AND gamer virgins, puts on a fake "uwu so innocent hehe im not like other girls im a REAL gamer (:" act, and plays video games in front of a camera at a mediocre level? 

Honestly agreed sis, QUEEN of business!

tbf that shit makes her money so I consider that pretty business savvy

Posted

tbf that shit makes her money so I consider that pretty business savvy

Just because you make money, doesn't mean something is business savvy. Its like saying every egirl on Twitchl, Patreon, etc are business savvy because they are willing to sell themselves online. 

FOKI confirmed?

forward to 1:10.

Not sure who’s filming but feels like they intentionally tried to leak? Might have been an accident but doesn’t seem friendly to me. 

Also @ her presentation, in my opinion one of the better things she has done in her stream career as she was way more creative with her content back in the day. I full heartily believe that if she wasn’t an e girl sell out and tried to leech so hard from men (I mean duoing is fine but her flirtatious behavior is not) she’d be a great streamer. Then again, probably wouldn’t be #1. 

This has been a thing for a while now, you know fuccboi hasn't even set up his bed in the new house? Where do you think he sleeping?

It was Albert filming, pretty sure it wasn't intentional.

Her presentation was more pandering with shitty fetishistic cosplay, the points she brings up don't even make any sense. She clearly doesn't understand that her idea of "networking" only works because she is currently the in girl everyone wants to be associated with (and not necessarily for the right reasons). Acting as if her past instances of egirl attention whoring were anything but that, just Poki being a massive attention whore. Ill remind you she used to be on RiceGum's dick for a little while; but has recently dropped all association because he is seen in a negative light and had beef with TSM_Myth.

Also her bit about branding, which is basically her circle jerking her other housemates, was cringe and fake. The people at OLTV literally think they are the very face of Twitch. Which is deluded to a point of being painful. Their fanbase are even worse; being the type of people who will let them get away with the FOKI pandering and still have the nerve to tell off plebs about respecting their privacy.

Posted

inb4 it goes public I guess.

Also I wanted to rant about something. Poki did this insta story recently about taking a bubble bath to unwind. Rather than showing a vid of bubbles filling up a tub or a bath bomb going off, she takes a pic of her knees lmfao. It’s almost as if there is an internal conflict she’s having about pandering to her fans vs how much of a egirl she comes off as. So she decided for a middle ground where she shows off her knees! Lol

I find this hilarious because she’s not above implied nudity or sharing an intimate moment like taking a bath, but even admitting she is dating Fedmyster is unacceptable because it would hurt her wallet.

CEE6C8C5-F09A-4F69-B3D1-AB08F16BA82E.png

Posted

Saying bubble baths imply nudity is equivalent to saying wearing a sundress implies nudity because underneath they're naked 

Posted

i was only bringing it to light because it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, I don't know how to describe it; out of character? 

Posted

Just because you make money, doesn't mean something is business savvy. Its like saying every egirl on Twitchl, Patreon, etc are business savvy because they are willing to sell themselves online. 

This has been a thing for a while now, you know fuccboi hasn't even set up his bed in the new house? Where do you think he sleeping?

It was Albert filming, pretty sure it wasn't intentional.

Her presentation was more pandering with shitty fetishistic cosplay, the points she brings up don't even make any sense. She clearly doesn't understand that her idea of "networking" only works because she is currently the in girl everyone wants to be associated with (and not necessarily for the right reasons). Acting as if her past instances of egirl attention whoring were anything but that, just Poki being a massive attention whore. Ill remind you she used to be on RiceGum's dick for a little while; but has recently dropped all association because he is seen in a negative light and had beef with TSM_Myth.

Also her bit about branding, which is basically her circle jerking her other housemates, was cringe and fake. The people at OLTV literally think they are the very face of Twitch. Which is deluded to a point of being painful. Their fanbase are even worse; being the type of people who will let them get away with the FOKI pandering and still have the nerve to tell off plebs about respecting their privacy.

wouldn't be surprised if this was all arranged and puppeted by their shady manager chris tbh /profits

Posted

I saw Pokimane without make up in a video and I have to say she looks sooooooo much cuter without her heavy make up. 

I didn't recognize her in the thumbnail at first...

I thought she was like other girls like Lilypichu, who are scared of showing their bare faces because they know how they look different without make up. In her case, she's totally embracing her natural face :o