• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7089 posts in this topic

Posted

i just wanted to point out that after my post about her asking for people to send her stuff to her po box after her posts saying she's depressed, that she deleted it

not saying she lurks here, because it's entirely possible others were giving her flak too, but it was still up until after i made my post a few hours ago lol

i agree with tigercake, that entire ig story was all calculated

I honestly think she just needs to get laid.

Posted

I honestly think she just needs to get laid.

If you mean literally get laid, she probably won't. It's a big deal to lose your virginity in Islam. It is in Christianity too, yes, but in most if not all Muslim majority countries, sex is highly frowned upon and taboo whereas the perception is more lax in Western countries and not as many people are going to run after you with a pitchfork if you're a non-married Christian who's had sex.

Now this doesn't stop her from sticking her ass to the camera and calling it an oopsie every time and this doesn't mean she's never had sex (I wouldn't know and honestly would rather not), but combine the first factor and also the fact she loves to hide her relationships and maybe other stuff and.. it's just unlikely.

What she needs is a (literal or non literal) slap to the face from someone who she cares about... if she has any 😂 she's basically a cockroach at this point

Posted

If you mean literally get laid, she probably won't. It's a big deal to lose your virginity in Islam. It is in Christianity too, yes, but in most if not all Muslim majority countries, sex is highly frowned upon and taboo whereas the perception is more lax in Western countries and not as many people are going to run after you with a pitchfork if you're a non-married Christian who's had sex.

Now this doesn't stop her from sticking her ass to the camera and calling it an oopsie every time and this doesn't mean she's never had sex (I wouldn't know and honestly would rather not), but combine the first factor and also the fact she loves to hide her relationships and maybe other stuff and.. it's just unlikely.

What she needs is a (literal or non literal) slap to the face from someone who she cares about... if she has any 😂 she's basically a cockroach at this point

lmao yeah no she definitely had sex, infact a lot of times probably

people who grow up religious can go both ways, hide stuff from their parents or actually follow through their strict upbringing.

she can be muslim all she wants and tell us she's wholesome/innocent but i don't believe that shit one bit lmao.

you folks need to realize she doesn't want to get laid, she just wants to use guys to get their viewers. she cares about the money and viewers more than these guys she's using. 

but when she's old and has nothing to offer, she'll be lonely as fuck whilst still acting ghetto in her rocking chair with no friends, nothing.

preaching about 'i love games and breathing uwu' in fucking 2050.

Posted (edited)

dude, you made me curious so i skipped through the vod and now i'm mad, because you made me waste my time for nothing.

miz was the one, who invited her to the call and the 4 of them talked for like 90 minutes. at one point miz left the call and came back close to the end.

no manipulation, no seduction, no making someone fall for her.

edit: i hate, that i can't take a lot of stuff here for face value. you always have to double check, because some of you guys imagination is WILD.

if you think pokimane has gotten to where she is today with no manipulation, no seduction and no making someone fall for her, you are beyond daft. 

that instance where i pointed out may not have been the best example, sure it might have been a bit of a stretch for you guys however, to me, as someone who has been around other females who are popular w guys & play hard to get, it made me suddenly realise that she is good at the game. she knows what she's doing.  not only is she calculating in terms of her business growth, she's also calculating in how she interacts with others, even with these little details where she'll leave a guy hanging just so he'll seek her out more next time.  how else do u think she's managed to cuck so many guys so far? 

Edited by t1 fan girl
stretch not fetch

Posted (edited)

Oh dang

Edited by Wrrrkei

Posted

tbh getting over it does make everyone go into that kind of fit lmao that game is fucked

Posted (edited)

Edited by lightning

Posted

It makes me sad how many female streamers are relevant on Twitch mostly due to their help or association with male streamers or pro players. Poki is the biggest example of this.

Meteos > Bjergsen > Yassuo > Fedmyster > Cizzorz

Am I missing anyone? I’d add Hasan, but since she’s more popular than him now, I’m not entirely sure if he helps with her relevance.

She seems like an unbearable friend, but I’d argue that the people who are friends with her just because of her power and money are just as shady as her.

You forgot Myth, She milked the living shit out of him

Posted

It makes me sad how many female streamers are relevant on Twitch mostly due to their help or association with male streamers or pro players. Poki is the biggest example of this.

Am I missing anyone? I’d add Hasan, but since she’s more popular than him now, I’m not entirely sure if he helps with her relevance.

She seems like an unbearable friend, but I’d argue that the people who are friends with her just because of her power and money are just as shady as her.

whatever wizardry she's using, i need some of that in my life  

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyIronicAniseHoneyBadger

disgusting, the way she's acting over this game lol. 

idk to me the rage looks really fake bc you know its funny when boring streamer rages over small things like this game 

Posted

associating with hasan improves lsf's approval of her

Posted (edited)

lmao yeah no she definitely had sex, infact a lot of times probably

people who grow up religious can go both ways, hide stuff from their parents or actually follow through their strict upbringing.

she can be muslim all she wants and tell us she's wholesome/innocent but i don't believe that shit one bit lmao.

you folks need to realize she doesn't want to get laid, she just wants to use guys to get their viewers. she cares about the money and viewers more than these guys she's using. 

but when she's old and has nothing to offer, she'll be lonely as fuck whilst still acting ghetto in her rocking chair with no friends, nothing.

preaching about 'i love games and breathing uwu' in fucking 2050.

We'll never know for sure, this is all speculation. I'm just saying based on my own experiences with having grown up in a Muslim family surrounded by Muslim friends/family friends is that you literally have "sex is bad" or even "interacting with opposite sex on friendly level" hammered into you. If you have ever interacted with a group of Muslim girls, you'll find it can be extremely anxiety inducing to do the things we're constantly told not to because this idea of being a horrible person for doing so is stuck in our heads. I still remember when I had my first boyfriend and my first kiss and how scary it felt. I can't even go openly share these things with most other Muslim girls and women my age from the fear of being shamed even though chances are there are a good number of them that have done the same (especially the having a secret boyfriend part). It's just not something people always want to admit.

It makes sense as to why she tries so hard to act all righteous and innocent despite proving otherwise apart from her making a profit off of it. Also considering the fact dome people have posted about it being a wonder that no one has ever leaked nudes of her. Maybe shes done a lot of these things, but it's not like we'll ever truly know. My point is that a lot of her behavior could be explained by her upbringing, but not entirely. And to further go on, upbringing is never an excuse for shitty behavior, it just gives a bit of explanation to her behavior.

Now if her upbringing was actually very lax and consisted of none of these things then.. yeah. She's just plain shitty with no excuse

As for the rest of your post well... no one can argue against that 😂

Edited by PrincessRiri