• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7089 posts in this topic

Posted

So like, is this site just another Kiwifarms? Cuz that's what all of this looks like to me. I made an account here during the vic mignogna drama because I was glad to finally find other people on my side, one of those rare, non-misogynistic corners of the internet.

So now that that drama's more or less been settled, I start to actually browse the rest of this site, and I find this? Slut-shaming? Unironic use of "thottery?" An upvoted link to the fucking Quartering!?

I guess Era really is the only decent forum on the web. Fuck, goddamnit, why do I get my hopes up.

No one's slut shaming. If anything it's Pokimane who repeatedly slut shames, we simply call her out for her hypocrisy. Look through the past couple of pages and you'll find more support for "titty streamers" who are generally the ones to get slut shamed (including by Pokimane herself). I can't believe you actually took the time to post this comment 😂

Posted

I myself don't use the word thot because I don't like it either, but I have barely seen many people that do use it (and I think it's moreso used in a joking manner or as a familiar term). As for the Quartering, you have to remember not everyone is aware of the background behind someone. People have linked Brittany Venti and Aria Rose here not knowing their backgrounds simply because they agreed with their videos on Pokimane. That doesn't make them supporters. 

Second, if you want to complain about PULL, you're most definitely free to, but do it on a different post topic that caters to that. It's against the rules to deter away from the main topic which is Pokimane here and the mods could possibly come for you.

Lastly, it's pretty unfair to generalize an entire user base of a website. You have most definitely seen posts from other users on both this topic and others that call out anyone who has posted something unreasonable. There is a good share of both "good" and "bad" users on here. Personally, I like PULL because I have seen more reasonable people on here that don't blindly hate.

It's true that this topic in particular has more hate towards Pokimane than anything, but that's because people feel she is an insincere and selfish person for many reasons (especially the hypocrisy as I've mentioned). There are plenty of other topics such as on her friend LilyPichu's where users praise her for improving and becoming better over the years. Now, you're not the first person on this topic that has called out the posts that seem to slut shame Pokimane or go far with attacking her looks, but again, a couple pages back and you will see that just like you, there are other people that don't agree with that and they tend to have over 20+ likes for expressing their disagreement.

Anyways, that's all I'll say. It's a gossip forum so you're not going to see very many nice posts, especially about Pokimane. Not to mention I would say most of us that post about Pokimane are people that used to like her until her true colours started showing

...Alright, sigh I'll back off. You made good points. The only thing I disagree on is the idea that anyone linking Jeremy's content would do so naive of what kind of person he is. You just have to take a cursory look at his youtube page to know. 

I don't think this site and I are a good match. I only kept up with the Vic thread cuz it seemed the best place for news on that shitstorm. This whole "snowflakes" section just really gives me KiwiFarms vibes. But maybe it's just a superficial similarity.

Posted

...Alright, sigh I'll back off. You made good points. The only thing I disagree on is the idea that anyone linking Jeremy's content would do so naive of what kind of person he is. You just have to take a cursory look at his youtube page to know. 

I don't think this site and I are a good match. I only kept up with the Vic thread cuz it seemed the best place for news on that shitstorm. This whole "snowflakes" section just really gives me KiwiFarms vibes. But maybe it's just a superficial similarity.

I actually had no idea he was so controversial, even when I google search the name it seems confusing. I've yet to watch the video. You gave the site a try and didn't like it, that's that, it's not for everyone for sure. I can't say I like lolcow much even though it's usually got good info on people even if posted in a very vulgar manner.

Thing about snowflakes is that they usually do something to warrant it. Again, look at Pokimane. She was originally in the internet personalities section and got moved here when people started seeing how much she lies, manipulates, and badly treats people. The snowflakes section is reserved for, as quoted, "people that are liars, cheaters, scammers, or suffer from the snowflake syndrome."

That's why there is this much hate towards her. Seriously, baiting with a post on your instagram story about being depressed then posting your PO box and asking for gifts from your fanbase of young teenage boys literally right after id pretty fucked up. So is slut shaming titty streamers while purposefully showing your ass on camera then claiming you're more wholesome. Then literally leading on famous male streamers and ghosting them once shes gotten the popularity boost she needs. She is very well deserving of the snowflake status 

And trust me, I've doubted my stance on disliking her but she just comes out with more reasons for me to continue doing so everytime 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

POKIMANE  network leeching never stops ,  now shes trying to leech off maya now on stream  and i should a known as soon as maya had 6k viewers,,,,,wtf

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

POKIMANE  network leeching never stops ,  now shes trying to leech off maya now on stream  and i should a known as soon as maya had 6k viewers,,,,,wtf

[2019-06-01 08:30:53 UTC] pokimane: maya u want me to order u some postmates? [2019-06-01 08:31:08 UTC] pokimane: i'll do it forreal i'm #sponsored 😎

[2019-06-01 08:31:26 UTC] pokimane: fineeee miz

[2019-06-01 08:33:40 UTC] pokimane: a w h OMEGALUL

[2019-06-01 08:34:07 UTC] pokimane: lmao mox sounds so funny [2019-06-01 08:34:14 UTC] pokimane: @mayahiga why yes u can [2019-06-01 08:34:43 UTC] pokimane: especially when u use code poki in postmates for 100$ in free delivery (or maya just hmu because i'll get u anything free) [2019-06-01 09:41:08 UTC] pokimane: dude at kotaku: xqcM

All the people she went the 100t party with leslie edison,fed,jamie all out eating of course she isn't with them shes busy "networking"

Posted

i managed to catch the end of the stream where moxxy(w/e his name), maya and poki were playing some kind of *yawn* get to know each other game asking these lame ass questions like what's your biggest fear lmao and what's a word you'd use to describe yourself (apparently poki thinks she empathetic wow) anyways an interesting thing happened was when miz decided to join and poki instantly was like "alright it's getting late i g2g" and right then i knew wow this girl is some next level manipulator. she knows how to get a guy to fall for her, cos she dipped outta there so fast, it's either due to being pissed at miz for what he said earlier about her leeching (which i doubt) or bc she's playing hard to get to lure him in. she really knows how to get a guy to chase and fall for her, cos as soon as she left the call miz was like "ok well she left im going to sleep". 

i bet she keeps a hardcopy of greene's the art of seduction, theres no doubt about it, this girl is legit a succubus hahahaah i feel sorry for any guy who she sets her sights on 

Posted

i managed to catch the end of the stream where moxxy(w/e his name), maya and poki were playing some kind of *yawn* get to know each other game asking these lame ass questions like what's your biggest fear lmao and what's a word you'd use to describe yourself (apparently poki thinks she empathetic wow) anyways an interesting thing happened was when miz decided to join and poki instantly was like "alright it's getting late i g2g" and right then i knew wow this girl is some next level manipulator. she knows how to get a guy to fall for her, cos she dipped outta there so fast, it's either due to being pissed at miz for what he said earlier about her leeching (which i doubt) or bc she's playing hard to get to lure him in. she really knows how to get a guy to chase and fall for her, cos as soon as she left the call miz was like "ok well she left im going to sleep". 

i bet she keeps a hardcopy of greene's the art of seduction, theres no doubt about it, this girl is legit a succubus hahahaah i feel sorry for any guy who she sets her sights on 

She aint getting miz ,,she now knows now miz really likes maya and maya is  coming to visit  miz first week of june and miz  wasnt talking to poki  much , he made her buy hamburgers and he was invested in maya and now shes turned her attention to maya  whos  20 since shes already averaging half of poki viewers and already has 3k subs in less then 3 months since the scuffed pokimane clip came out,,,,,maybe shes worried about a younger star that doesnt have to be a twitch thot to  succeed

Posted

i don't think you really get miz's humor. also maya is flying out to visit miz in a week, he has no interest in pokimane in the way you're implying. Honestly, i think poki wants to have a community like these LSF people do, who genuinely care about them and their content.

Posted

She aint getting miz ,,she now knows now miz really likes maya and maya is  coming to visit  miz first week of june and miz  wasnt talking to poki  much , he made her buy hamburgers and he was invested in maya and now shes turned her attention to maya  whos  20 since shes already averaging half of poki viewers and already has 3k subs in less then 3 months since the scuffed pokimane clip came out,,,,,maybe shes worried about a younger star that doesnt have to be a twitch thot to  succeed

no offence but have you guys (cbf quoting the other person) ever been around boys who like you? they dont get distracted every 2 seconds when you're trying to talk, they don't leave the call as soon as some other girl leaves the call. all signs point to miz thirsting after poki and im looking forward to seeing him getting cucked too :D:D

Posted

This thread has really gotten weird....

Posted

no offence but have you guys (cbf quoting the other person) ever been around boys who like you? they dont get distracted every 2 seconds when you're trying to talk, they don't leave the call as soon as some other girl leaves the call. all signs point to miz thirsting after poki and im looking forward to seeing him getting cucked too :D:D

ok this is pretty off topic now but you're just off base. Miz had ADHD and is like that with everyone. He was also still in the call with maya after saying he was gonna leave, because he was joking. and maya is flying to visit him in a week, thats who he's thirsting after lmao.

Posted

ok this is pretty off topic now but you're just off base. Miz had ADHD and is like that with everyone. He was also still in the call with maya after saying he was gonna leave, because he was joking. and maya is flying to visit him in a week, thats who he's thirsting after lmao.

he "joked" about it, came back and then really left lmao oh that's right what about the time he ignored everyone's call but only accepted pokis? maya flying over to see him has nothing to do with him thirsting over poki, it has everything to do with her developing feelings for someone who used a shipping meme to get attention and successfully pulling off a pokimane

Posted

I haven't commented on Maya previously since it was off topic. But since it now seems to be on, the one thing I can say is that I would bet money that in 6-8 months she is either off Twitch, or she becomes like everyone else there. You dance with the Devil, the Devil don't change. The Devil changes you. And I can already see it happening. It's her very naivete and good nature that is allowing it. She grew up as a farmer, and is only 20. Suddenly getting 5K in a couple hours for, as she even said, "doing nothing" has got to fuck with your head. She didn't even understand chat mind until recently, and from what I've seen now really wishes she didn't. She thought they were supportive and funny until she realized what they were saying. And how they always lie if they can get a laugh out of it. I hope I'm wrong. Or that she makes her money and gets out. But Miz in trying to help her expand and earn, has drawn her further into the dark side of Twitch. Where people like Poki can get her claws into her.

Posted

I haven't commented on Maya previously since it was off topic. But since it now seems to be on, the one thing I can say is that I would bet money that in 6-8 months she is either off Twitch, or she becomes like everyone else there. You dance with the Devil, the Devil don't change. The Devil changes you. And I can already see it happening. It's her very naivete and good nature that is allowing it. She grew up as a farmer, and is only 20. Suddenly getting 5K in a couple hours for, as she even said, "doing nothing" has got to fuck with your head. She didn't even understand chat mind until recently, and from what I've seen now really wishes she didn't. She thought they were supportive and funny until she realized what they were saying. And how they always lie if they can get a laugh out of it. I hope I'm wrong. Or that she makes her money and gets out. But Miz in trying to help her expand and earn, has drawn her further into the dark side of Twitch. Where people like Poki can get her claws into her.

Jeez calm down. It really isnt that serious.