• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8222 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not a super secret that she fasts, you can even see old tweets from her about Ramadan fasting. Also from the fact she doesn't eat or drink on stream anymore. I personally don't see it as a big deal that she doesn't talk about it openly. Religion is something that doesn't need to be shared or preached to other people about. 

Edit: She dodged the fasting topic again when hasan was pressuring her on his stream today; but I still stand by the fact that religion doesn't have to be shared with public regardless if they're in the public eye or not.

I agree that you shouldn’t have to share your religion whilst being in the public eye.  And honestly no one seems to care about the majority of streamers’ religion.  At the same time though I wish she was open considering she could maybe have a slight influence to allow some open mindedness.  Being Muslim in the US is still a scary thing.  It’s just annoying that despite her position on Twitch, she never seems to try to use it for good?  I can’t seem to find the right way to put how I feel into words.  

Posted

I think Pokimane wants to avoid diet subjects. Despite it being tied to religion, she likely doesn't want to push the idea of fasting onto people. It's something you decide for yourself, not because you heard it from someone that you should do it.

Posted

i don’t want to say that streamers, or more so internet famous people, don’t suffer from depression, but it always feels more like a publicity stunt with them opposed to suffering from the actual illness

i get that some people feel privy to every personal detail of their lives, but for someone like poki - who adamantly demands her privacy in a word where it’s not fully allowed since she perpetually puts herself in the spotlight - to comment on “sadness” and therapy and then to go and backhandedly put up that after those weird pity party stories prior just feels....... super fake and dismissive of people that actually struggle with being sad

being sad and thinking about going to therapy can’t be cured with some follow up of a pic she posted on twitter with “handle with care uwu” and “send me stuff❤️“ like lmao....... sad people don’t throw pity parties and hope material things’ll cure that feeling

again: i want to stress that they’re ALLOWED to be depressed but to withhold other details of their lives but be open about their “depression” just feels like a fake attempt at pretending to be like everyone else in a “look i get sad too even with all the money i already get off of you guys on stream!!! btw here’s my po box send me stuff uwu” or even in a “i know about mental health since i struggle with it too ): believe me guys rich people get sad too” like lmao i’m tired

Cryaotic just posted a new video with a detailed explanation for his absence in the description box. He notified us about how his mental health got in the way of his videos, how it was no excuse but that he just felt we deserved an explanation.

It’s so jarring to read that, then click into this thread and see how Poki handled a similar situation. It’s embarrassing. What’s worse is I sincerely cannot tell if 1) she’s actually starting to feel a tickle from the fact that she’s crafted a superficial, empty life for herself, 2) if she is feeling a little sad lately and is just super fking dramatic and genuinely believes it to be a mental health issue, or 3) if she’s knowingly lying about her mental health to get money and gifts. The fact that all of these seem viable is just so sad.

Posted

not trying to wk but if you slow down you can hear she said "the ending of that...". also her lighting is super unflattering. is she trying to give casper the friendly ghost a run for his money?

My thoughts exactly. I think switching to pro camera from a webcam was a bad idea for her and nothing replaces good sunlight. 

Posted

She is so fucking calculated. this is why i refuse to feel sorry for her.

i actually felt kinda bad for her until i saw the last story about sending her shit. lmao she definitely mastered the craft of playing the sympathy card. she knows what she is doing. she knows how to play the game for sure.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt but to turn around and ask for things just is horrible. People struggle with depression so this isn't something that is solved with gifts.

Posted

I know Miz is a troll but it's so true "she's done it a thousands times before" lol!

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/bu7kji/mizkifs_thoughts_on_pokimane/

the fact he got all defensive about it makes me think the opposite, he’s trying to push it onto her when he’s actually the type to put hoes before bros. Anyways I found him entertaining for 3 seconds only to realise I fell into his ploy (using shipping to get attention) and that id probably never know who he is without lsf. Watching his streams and his clips are completely different, he’s not that entertaining, if he so easily falls into an egirls traps he is not professional enough to be relevant in the long run. 

Posted (edited)

Hasan said he was goin out for "iftar" (evening meal with which Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset.) and you can hear Poki next to him at dinner on his IG story fyi. Just a receipt, wonder if she'll mention it when she streams later..

Edited by casa

Posted

the fact he got all defensive about it makes me think the opposite, he’s trying to push it onto her when he’s actually the type to put hoes before bros. Anyways I found him entertaining for 3 seconds only to realise I fell into his ploy (using shipping to get attention) and that id probably never know who he is without lsf. Watching his streams and his clips are completely different, he’s not that entertaining, if he so easily falls into an egirls traps he is not professional enough to be relevant in the long run. 

Ya I've only heard of Mizkif through LSF shipping and him self cucking himself with other girls. In my eyes he's just a Fedmyster 2.0

Hasan said he was goin out for "iftar" (evening meal with which Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset.) and you can hear Poki next to him at dinner on his IG story fyi. Just a receipt, wonder if she'll mention it when she streams later..

Hasan's instastory looks like he's at someones house with a homemade meal. He actually grew up from Turkey so it wouldn't surprise me if he was with a different friend other than Poki.

Posted (edited)

Hasan said he was goin out for "iftar" (evening meal with which Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast at sunset.) and you can hear Poki next to him at dinner on his IG story fyi. Just a receipt, wonder if she'll mention it when she streams later.you so right if you listen with headphones  

you listen with headphones it sounds exactly like poki voice next to him on his Instagram  story ,,,,i recognize that voice  .

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

Ya I've only heard of Mizkif through LSF shipping and him self cucking himself with other girls. In my eyes he's just a Fedmyster 2.0

Hasan's instastory looks like he's at someones house with a homemade meal. He actually grew up from Turkey so it wouldn't surprise me if he was with a different friend other than Poki.

Nah. I think it was Poki cause she just started streaming late at night. I feel like it’s to make us believe that she was at home? Although she’s still kinda dressed. Idk. But maybe she knows we’ve caught onto her bs on insta when she tries to make it seem like she’s not doing anything. But I don’t think it’s a big deal in this situation, unless she’s incredibly dodgy about answering whether she’s Muslim or not 

Posted (edited)

It's by accident...

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Necrome99

Posted

She has a jacket on  , so that tells me she went out to eat  and could it be the mysterious person that hasan left his stream earlier to meet for the if-tar Ramadan meal on his Instagram story??