• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7042 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Damn, son, everyone is posting group photos and Poki doesn't show up in a single one. That's pretty unusual for her. I would still eat her ass, though. Have you seen how it jiggles?
That's some good shit right there. Her tits also look great in that outfit she had for EDC.

60726666_1968988589872970_7670113581160988672_n.jpg

There small and  just plain ,,,  have you never seen boobs before or you might a kid but  can you not be any hornier then that omg.

Edited by r0njeremy

Posted

Suddenly I want to barf 

Posted (edited)

Can we please get this troll out of here? No one cares about your sexual desires with Pokimane. Stop being so disgusting.

Edited by Godsent

Posted (edited)

Cringe and bluepilled.
Send me your foot pics so I can fantasize about you now. I doubt they're as succulent as Poki's feet.
Man, I just wanna suck them all day long, and then cum on them and have her lick the cum off them. Once she has all the cum in her mouth we would make out and make a mess with our saliva and my cum.

Pokimane-Feet-3839777.jpg

stop it mate, just stop trolling. it's not funny at all. it's just unnecessary and no one cares about your dumb fantasizes. like, it doesn't even make sense? did you literally make an account just to shitpost?? you're completely wasting your time. 

Edited by Alessa

Posted

Alright let's not feed the troll anymore if we want to discourage them from posting more, they're clearly enjoying our reactions

All we can do is pray and hope they find Jesus 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

just report and ignore the obvious troll so he can go back to his neckbeard pruning forums 

putting this out here 

1548453885878.thumb.jpg.22dc83d1ecafef92

Edited by t1 fan girl

Posted

can y'all be horny somewhere else?

she only looks thicc because she spreads her ass. it makes ur waist look small.

Posted

Saw this on facebook today and I totally knew this belonged here LMAO

literally anyone of us when her fans say "OmG pOkI's So ThIcC 😫👌🔥🔥💯"

pokishit.PNG

Thick is synonymous with wide. So that spelling I think applies.

Posted

Saw this on facebook today and I totally knew this belonged here LMAO

literally anyone of us when her fans say "OmG pOkI's So ThIcC 😫👌🔥🔥💯"

pokishit.PNG

but poki actually is thick? 

Posted

but poki actually is thick? 

More like it's just "fats" I guess

Posted

More like it's just "fats" I guess

woosh....

Posted

I don't really consider her "thick", in my opinion she's averege, maybe because we have different definitions of "thick"

either way, thought it was funny to post it in here.

Posted

I used to follow poki just cause another kinda cute girl on net, but reading all this stuff and seeing other things I never watch or care anymore but she shows up places and damn idk why but it’s annoying like mind ya business 

B3B95E9A-8FF9-48C4-A8EB-DA38B296CCBF.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Okay so I followed Poki a long time ago, and only watch her streams now when OTV or fed are on them, because typically she's semi tolerable there. 

However, after her latest stint of pretentiousness towards fed about "Forgetting" her birthday, even though she plays it off as meme, she genuinely meant it,(proven by other posts in this thread about her old private twitter, and only "2" of her friends congratulating her on 3 mil, she's clearly pretentious). Anyways, I was going to stop ever watching anything to do with her even if it meant getting that good tea.

But yesterday, my boy Fed was streaming with her in LV since they were going to fly back to next day instead due to ticket prices, while all their friends flew out that day (kinda weird ngl, when the person with the most money stays because of costs. Still reasonable, 1,000$ flights from LV to LA is absurd). While they play their typical "UwU I'm flriting with another boy, but I don't want to make it obvious" act, she did the same pretentious shit she did on her birthday, to the same guy again. Poor fed honestly.

It starts around 2:59:01 and goes on for quite a while https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427992046

I'm not sure how this isn't anywhere yet.

Also in this stream she keeps referring to herself and fed , as mom and dad to her twitch chat. Which she does a lot with her cat with Fed, and in the past with chat as well. How do people like this?

Edited by geneologyhunter
Fixed time stamp