• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

8232 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlMVZI-0-oU have u guys seen this video? why is she so persistent on being asian.... nearly the whole video she's taking about OMG PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY IM ASIAN!!!!!! like girl chill...

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlMVZI-0-oU have u guys seen this video? why is she so persistent on being asian.... nearly the whole video she's taking about OMG PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY IM ASIAN!!!!!! like girl chill...

She wants to pander to nerdy guys who have a fetish for Asian girls so badly...

She tweeted recently when the new Fortnite season came out saying one of the clearly Asian inspired skins looked like her. I will say the skin's face doesn't look fully East Asian, but girl needs to stop. Like, would a White person with 0.1% Nigerian ancestry say he's part of Black culture? You know that person would get DRAGGED. She's joking but it's a reoccurring joke that she uses to bait specific viewers - at that point it's false advertisement in a way.

Edited by Melancholy

Posted

She wants to pander to nerdy guys who have a fetish for Asian girls so badly...

She tweeted recently when the new Fortnite season came out saying one of the clearly Asian inspired skins looked like her. I will say the skin's face doesn't look fully East Asian, but girl needs to stop. Like, would a White person with 0.1% Nigerian ancestry say he's part of Black culture? You know that person would get DRAGGED. She's joking but it's a reoccurring joke that she uses to bait specific viewers - at that point it's false advertisement in a way.

Simply put Pokimane is a user and an abuser. 

Posted

Simply put Pokimane is a user and an abuser. 

pwease cancel her already

Posted

Two things...

1) I’ve never seen someone care so much about their birthday, especially after the age of 21 lmao. Like what the fuck? Do you think you’re that special, that all your friends need to be around to celebrate with you? I mean, I understand wanting your boyfriend or SO to be free, but all of your friends???? Who do u think u are...

2) her cosplay is hideous but it actually bothers me so much that she just cosplays random af characters from shows SHE DOESNT EVEN WATCH and doesn’t even make the cosplay like she literally has NO creativity it’s so obvious she’s doing this for money / attention.

happy birthday, pokithot. Enjoy the fake love from all your “friends” 

Posted

Two things...

1) I’ve never seen someone care so much about their birthday, especially after the age of 21 lmao. Like what the fuck? Do you think you’re that special, that all your friends need to be around to celebrate with you? I mean, I understand wanting your boyfriend or SO to be free, but all of your friends???? Who do u think u are...

2) her cosplay is hideous but it actually bothers me so much that she just cosplays random af characters from shows SHE DOESNT EVEN WATCH and doesn’t even make the cosplay like she literally has NO creativity it’s so obvious she’s doing this for money / attention.

i mean i can understand wanting your close friends to celebrate with you, but she doesn't even treat these people like her friends. and also, she gets mad when they're busy though which is .. very rude and controlling.

Posted

Two things...

Have to disagree here. Her daily Asian cosplay is evidently convincing to millions of teenage boys. Especially if you go by her latest YouTube video. Only reason she hasn't been accused of yellow face is she alters her skin with filters more than makeup. But even I feel a little sick when she throws out one of the three Japanese phrases she knows.

Posted

i mean i can understand wanting your close friends to celebrate with you, but she doesn't even treat these people like her friends. and also, she gets mad when they're busy though which is .. very rude and controlling.

yeah, I agree with you, I think I just worded it poorly. I meant it more like ofc you want to hang out with your friends/close friends but you shouldn’t EXPECT them to interrupt their whole lives just to celebrate with you. Idk maybe it’s just me, but I don’t need love on the specific day. If they’re busy on the actual day, just celebrate it a day early? Instead of making him reschedule his flight just so they could “surprise” her on stream 

Posted

Welp looks like she is again hiding the fact that the she is celebrating with hasan, poki ends her stream saying she has to go to dinner in a few hours later and then what do you know, a couple hours later hasan checks the time, realizes he's late for "something" and immediately ends stream. Must be a coincidence.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kaxxy
Wrong about something.

Posted

Nope, whole OTV + Yassuo and prob alot more people.

oh if that's the case then my bad, I only caught part of their streams

Posted (edited)

honestly as much as i hate costhots for ruining the fun aspect of cosplay and sexualizing it, even belle put in better effort than poki by putting on the right wig for the character poki attempted to dress up as. like you mean to tell me she /wasn’t/ wearing a maternity dress and that was supposed to be a part of a cosplay? for a show she watched some speedrun video of on youtube just to stay relevant? wild.

but i also have to agree that her catfishing + cosplaying daily as an asian while specifically reaching out to and kissing the ass of that demographic is weird. she’s not a race that’s common on twitch, so i don’t why she wouldn’t want to instead highlight being moroccan over being whatever type of asian people confuse her to be just because her eyebrows + eyeliner pander to that idea.

like i don’t get the obsession with wanting to be/look asian when you aren’t, but i guess she sees how asians get viewed on twitch and somehow wants that attention despite how fetishizing it is. she sees no issue with making her daily yellowface a common occurrence and then constantly pandering to it in the process just looks ugly on her end like shouldn’t you be proud of being moroccan? why even showcase a tweet with your mother if you’re still gonna pretend you’re something you’re not?

wait, sorry. almost forgot i was talking about someone as fake as she is! should’ve remembered how little she cares for people and how much more she cares for attention/money and being the center of said attention in every instance someone celebrates something that isn’t about her ☺️ silly me 😳

edit: forgot to post this the other day because every time i read it, i feel like lily was held as gunpoint to confess it so

1B40CF1F-5AC3-4FE0-831F-38A5EC237060.thu

like this honestly sounds like poki went and bitched to lily about the vie clip and then asked her to say something in poki’s defense like lily can’t compare her situation to poki’s? poki’s views literally only happened because she shipped herself with bigger names compared to how quiet lily and albie happened so why defend someone who’s entire career only came to be from being shipped with other humans like a fucking weirdo? poki got herself into that situation because she kept jumping from guy to guy and expected no one to notice when she started to get dicked down by someone like hasan like if y’all don’t shut it the hell up and accept the grave she dug for herself years ago already like i am so sick of lily jumping to her rescue along with the rest of OTV just because she’s the unfortunate face of twitch’s female demographic whilst being 100% undeserving of the title/label to begin with

Edited by persephony
forgot to add something i saw the other day!

Posted (edited)

idk if anyone watched fed's stream an hour or so ago, but poki came into his room and it got uncomfortable to watch imo

they got into an argument about fed planning a trip months ago to go to vegas with jaime and others and the flight happened to be on poki's birthday (may 14th). you could tell she was actually mad but tried to play it off as "just meme'ing" but if poki actually is seeing hasan, then it makes it weirder for her to be angry fed wouldn't be there for her birthday if she was most likely going to spend it with someone else anyway. idk it was just really awkward to watch

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424556669?t=00h39m50s

RIGHT?! I also noticed she didn't even go to Aria's birthday party (only a few weeks ago), but Aria is one of the main people at Imane's birthday today. She wants everyone to be there for her birthday and support her acheivements but she doesn't return that condolence. 

Also, less important, but lol @ how different she looks on Fed's stream vs her own omegalul. Nice filters and angles gurl.

i didn't want to say it but after watching that video where poki whinges about fed forgetting her birthday, you can clearly tell she has him on a leash. she has so much power over him lol like whenever he says something strange/unfunny by poki's standards, she makes a face and he immediately apologises or gives an explanation. he tries so hard to please her all the time and it's so beyond the beta level, at this point he is almost like a pet to her. he sits and speaks and acts on command for poki. 

kind of off topic but does anyone else find their "banter" amusing? fed made a joke referencing the movie taken when he incorrectly used the grammatical alternative for "took" in a sentence and it was pretty much cricket sound tier humour but they both cracked up laughing for 5 mins? and im like ???? how can anyone actually find this entertaining is beyond me. 

pps. you can really see poki's REAL personality come through from the interaction with fed -- entitled, bratty, BOSSY, a control freak and constantly needing to be the centre of attention. 

Exactly, she's very bossy with all of her so-called "friends" and tends to only be "friends" with people she can control. 

Also, this is just speculation, but based on behaviors recently, it seems like she and Hasan got into a fight recently, she wasn't streaming a few days ago and said something about being emotional and "in her feelings" and ever since then I haven't seen her in Hasan's stream or any evidence of them together on ig or anywhere? Which would make more since as to why she's been clinging on to Fed more lately, he's her back burner option which is sad but true. 

her voice when she bitches people out gets like 10 octaves higher and just hits my stomach like a spoonful of ipecac.

LOOOOOOL, just imagine if YOU were the one getting bitched out. Yikes. D: 

You know I am just going to say it Poki is abusive to her "friends". Her behavior is basically an abusive relationship. I mean look at Fed. He felt like he had to come back because he knew she was upset at him. 

Exactly, so why does she STILL bitch him out for like 20 minutes?! It's absurd, she's ridiculous. Why argue over things from a long time ago that have already been fixed, Fed has done nothing wrong here? 

Edited by dragonette

Posted

like this honestly sounds like poki went and bitched to lily about the vie clip and then asked her to say something in poki’s defense like lily can’t compare her situation to poki’s? poki’s views literally only happened because she shipped herself with bigger names compared to how quiet lily and albie happened so why defend someone who’s entire career only came to be from being shipped with other humans like a fucking weirdo? poki got herself into that situation because she kept jumping from guy to guy and expected no one to notice when she started to get dicked down by someone like hasan like if y’all don’t shut it the hell up and accept the grave she dug for herself years ago already like i am so sick of lily jumping to her rescue along with the rest of OTV just because she’s the unfortunate face of twitch’s female demographic whilst being 100% undeserving of the title/label to begin with

right?? Like lily and Alberts situation is totally different from pokis, why did she even bother to compare them? 

lily does not use her relationship status or ship baits as content or for donos. She doesn't shit on other girls for hiding their relationships. 

But poki ships herself for clout all the time and bitched about other girls pretending to be single?? Their situations aren't even comparable. 

Posted (edited)

So she just started a stream and she's trying to cosplay daenerys from Got but looks straight tf up like elsa from frozen... 

LOL when you even have to low-key pander to your 13 year old audience because deep down you know that's your demographic. Kappa  Nice bday cosplay. 

Theres a picture of poki packing on stream and shes bending over in her chair. You can see that she is wearing a thong. Super weird how she purposely wore a lacey thong on stream while in her pjs. It looks like she intended to have it shown honestly. Lmk if you want me to post it. Its not that nsfw.

Yep, I've actually seen that several times. That's pretty much just Poki in a nutshell. A common tactic of hers. and to whoever said it's creepy, it's really not; when she has camera full screen and all she's doing is bending over in her chair, and her thong is sticking out, how are you not going to notice that? She knows what she's doing and if anyone is being creepy, it's her... 

She wishes she was. Also lol @ her reaction to the sub-saharan African result, she was so quick to dismiss that, she immediately changed the topic and said "I'm mostly mostly MOSTLY north African*"

It's a little weird to me that her clothing for the cosplay is LITERALLY exactly the same as Elsa from Frozen? Like did she just order an Elsa halloween costume and say she's being Dany from GoT? cause also she went wild with her makeup despite the fact that Dany is always bare faced??? 

On another note, she's such a girly girl who is clearly into shopping, clothes and makeup; but she wants to pander to the male audience so bad that she has to pretend to be the girl next door which is so annoying. >.< 

Edited by dragonette